Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,578 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:36 AM

Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud (48622 Views)

Nigerian Man Bags 15yrs In Jail For $10m Fraud In US (Photo) / Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by shogsman(m): 7:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
MOSICATED5:
May they continue to arrest and jail them.
May all Yahoo boys never know peace
May all Yahoo boys suffer from incurable disease
May all Yahoo boys die and be eaten by vultures

As much as I hate this free loafers soiling our name home and abroad we can’t overlook the fact that there are few of them that actually feels bad for what they do and would quit if they had a legitimate way of making money,being that as it may.
YOU’RE AN UNFORTUNATE FELLOW,this is a forum stop cursing.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by planetx: 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Captiveportal:
you think it's 9ja prison? Do your research they get free food, recreational activities they even get to watch TV read books and play games, it's like living with a roommate for free with light water and everything, any Nigerian presently would beg to be extradited to the United States and sleep in thier cell (which they keep maximum of two per room in thier federal prison) ..only that you won't see freedom
Nothing good about being locked up in a small cubicle for 15 years with a toilet you share with your cell mate next to your bed, with the prospect of getting raped or shanked. I pass you can have your American prison not me. I bet all the 200 million Nigerians will beg to be extradited to American prison The kind of ignorance exhibited on this forum is mindboggling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
everybody na yoruba to those flat-headsgringringringrin
Grow up, yoruba boys.

Igbos graduated from insulting tribes, a long time ago and it seems it's only the yorubas that are still in that level.

what you accuse someone is exactly what you do meanwhile, to an average yoruba man, any negative comment against the yoruba nation must've been made by a Igbo.

Cc Kennyswagz2
yorubaprince
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by KanuSE: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nostradamus:
no be those wey dey steal undies.

Are you referring to the Edo state crew?
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Londonboy123: 7:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
See the mumu giving BA a bad image..... angry

Really.

he is a saint compared with what ur BA has done,is doing

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
Grow up, yoruba boys.

Igbos graduated from insulting tribes, a long time ago and it seems it's only the yorubas that are still in that level.

what you accuse someone is exactly what you do meanwhile, to an average yoruba man, any negative comment against the yoruba nation must've been made by a Igbo.

Cc Kennyswagz2
yorubaprince
so nnamdi kanu that insulted yorubas or all the Igbos that are insulting yorubas on radio biafra daily is what??
Have you visited radio biafra page before? Go there and see hateful comments that you will not even wish for the devil being spilled there...
To an average igbo, afonja is always his problem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Londonboy123: 7:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
kenex4ever:
See me see trouble, so it's not enough that he's a cultist, him come be Yahoo boy too

jewmen like you n I no d do yahoo.

na cultists the indulge in such act
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Originalsly: 7:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmm......Her prison release date is nearly a century away.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
so nnamdi kanu that insulted yorubas or all the Igbos that are insulting yorubas on radio biafra daily is what??
Have you visited radio biafra page before? Go there and see hateful comments that you will not even wish for the devil being spilled there...
The same with the Yorubas on all social media platforms, their problem is always ipod abi na ipob, Biafra abi na Biafra etc.

every negative insinuation against the yorubas must've been made by a flat-headed pig. But they fail to understand that anybody can impersonate the igbo or yoruba to spew trash and to cause online war.
YorubaPrince:

grin grin grin
Kennyswagz2:
The same with the Yorubas on all social media platforms, their problem is always ipod abi na ipob, Biafra abi na Biafra etc.

every negative insinuation against the yorubas must've been made by a flat-headed pig. But they fail to understand that anybody can impersonate the igbo or yoruba to spew trash and to cause online war.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 8:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
Grow up, yoruba boys.

Cc Kennyswagz2
yorubaprince

Igbos didn't graduate jack... We suppressed them back to their pigs' pen, where they actually belong. Na our blodas from the potor-potor region sabi chest-beat pass so we tame their savagery into civilization. cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by noisy45(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Certified bank check grin
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by ikennamadu1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
Patrioticman007:
These FBI agents are stalling Balling this December. These wire wire fraudsters are quick to insult any hard working individual as Jew guy.

Although the name did not surprise me, but the pig really did.
See ur mouth like parrot...
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by teepain: 8:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
munchi:
He has a good heart but a bad character

What good heart does he have? Is it because of his story of sending money to needy people? That story line is meant to get him off with a lighter sentence.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Igbos didn't graduate jack... We suppressed them to their pig pen, where they actually belong. Na our blodas from the potor-potor region sabi chest-beat pass so we tame their savagery into civilization. cool
Well, you're still a kid and uninformed.

even kennyswagz2 is more matured and informed than you.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
Well, you're still a kid and uninformed.
even kennyswagz2 is more matured and informed than you.

grin grin grin

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by officialfestus(m): 8:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
MOSICATED5:
amen bro

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
The same with the Yorubas on all social media platforms, their problem is always ipod abi na ipob.

oga just a simple.question. . Have you visited radio biafra page before?
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
oga just a simple.question. . Have you visited radio biafra page before?
Well, that has been the problem of an average yoruba man "biafra this, biafra tha"

yes, i've visited the page and you don't expect them to keep calm after they may have been bashed, insulted and even tried to be surpressed(in yorubaprince voice)
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by abbey621(m): 8:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
shogsman:

As much as I hate this free loafers soiling our name home and abroad we can’t overlook the fact that there are few of them that actually feels bad for what they do and would quit if they had a legitimate way of making money,being that as it may.
YOU’RE AN UNFORTUNATE FELLOW,this is a forum stop cursing.

Do you feel the same way about armed robbers or kidnappers? I'm sure they are some of them that would choose another path if they had real options....lol. Nigerians we like to eat our cake and have it, let me know how you would feel when some unknown person wipes out all your life's savings grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 8:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
Well, that has been the problem of an average yoruba man "biafra this, biafra tha"

yes, i've visited the page and you don't expect them to keep calm after they may have been bashed, insulted and even tried to be subdued(in yorubaprince voice)

@bolded. You folks find every possible reason to support your Chest-Beating, savagery, Cannibalism, stupidity and nonentity! angry So typical... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:

yes, i've visited the page and you don't expect them to keep calm after they may have been bashed, insulted and even tried to be surpressed(in yorubaprince voice)
which yoruba give a damn about your biafra.. if you guys will stop mentioning Yoruba, you will see we don't give a damn about your biafra...
And how will Igbos be insulting yorubas when they are not UN. Can't you guys channel your cry to UN and demand biafra from them instead of shouting yorubas daily on radio biafra.

I personally don't give a damn about igbos or know anything about biafra not untill I joined this forum and also visited radio biafra page only to see that all what Igbos know is to shout and blame yorubas from morning to night.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. You folks find every possible reason to support your Chest-Beating, savagery, Cannibalism, stupidity and nonentity! angry So typical... grin

bro this guys are seriously sick.. imagine igbos who insult every other tribe on their radio biafra daily saying they are insulted.. if you don't insult others, they won't insult you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

typical xteristics of a kid,

always ready to fight the superior at a very little correction.

Truth they say, hurts more than red chilli pepper and fire put together.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 8:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
which yoruba give a damn about your biafra.. if you guys will stop mentioning Yoruba, you will see we don't give a damn about your biafra...
And how will Igbos be insulting yorubas when they are not UN. Can't you guys channel your cry to UN and demand biafra from them instead of shouting yorubas daily on radio biafra.

I personally don't give a damn about igbos or know anything about biafra not untill I joined this forum and also visited radio biafra page only to see that all what Igbos know is to shout and blame yorubas from morning to night.

Na so dem be. They're the first to initiate the scuffle and the first to cry foul! They're too arrogant and savagery. Na only online dem sabi make noise NOT in the real world! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by waynejesus: 8:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
MOSICATED5:

Swear you never dupe your fellow human before.. Ari ti eni no with fi aapadi no ti e mo le
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
yorubaprince kennyswagz2
the truth of the whole matter is, i will never visit any yoruba page, WHY? because i dont give a damn about the yorubas and their news but what about you? due to your obssesion about Biafra, you visited to pokenose.

lets say the truth for once and be free.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by kenex4ever(m): 9:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
Londonboy123:

jewmen like you n I no d do yahoo.

na cultists the indulge in such act
who teh you say I be ju man
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by LZAA: 9:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
This useless inyamiris have taking their cultism to US... foolish flat-headsgringringrin
But but tinubu,mopha,kasamu grin
Shatap
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 9:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordSamuel:
yorubaprince kennyswagz2
the truth of the whole matter is, i will never visit any yoruba page, WHY? because i dont give a damn about the yorubas and their news but what about you? due to your obssesion about Biafra, you visited to pokenose.

lets say the truth for once and be free.

@bolded. Can you see how you just contradicted yourself? I'm not surprised.... na una ways be dat. grin You'll never visit any Yoruba page yet, you can't do without NL owned by a Yoruba guy. angry

You guys can't do without coming on here to do ur gala hawking business and wail afterwards. Of all the supposedly 'smart', 'business-minds' una claim to get... how come no one is able to create something like this? grin

Abeg, waka commot! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by WorWorBoy: 9:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
everybody na yoruba to those flat-headsgringringringrin
Lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by chinwezdasilva: 9:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Trutherme:

Everybody for Naija including you. Why are you so pained about his prayer?

Are you a Yahoo Boy? If so, change before it's too late. A big AMEN to his prayers.
Honestly speaking I'm not but that guy that wrote that trash will be the one laughing over Dino melaye's drama but won't pray such a prayer for our polifiticians who is using our resources to do wire wire for olosho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Shot Dead By Kidnappers In Jos While Trying To Rescue Lady / Hanifa Abubakar: Court Sentences Abdulmaliq, Hashimu To Death By Hanging / Kidnapper Killed In Shootout With Police On Benin-Auchi Road (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.