Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud (48222 Views)

Nigerian Sexual Predator Who Groomed Young Girls Online Is Jailed In UK. Photo / Adetokunbo Ajibola Jailed In UK For Drug Dealings / Nigerian Beauty Therapist Jailed In UK For Sexually Assaulting A Client. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bloody ipobian criminal

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Legendguru: 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmm ikechukwu
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by yahoosurepass(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
MOSICATED5:
May they continue to arrest and jail them.
May all Yahoo boys never know peace
May all Yahoo boys suffer from incurable disease
May all Yahoo boys die and be eaten by vultures

sharap.....
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by yahoosurepass(m): 9:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. Can you see how you just contradicted yourself? I'm not surprised.... na una ways be dat. grin You'll never visit any Yoruba page yet, you can't do without NL owned by a Yoruba guy. angry

You guys can't do without coming on here to do ur gala hawking business and wail afterwards. Of all the supposedly 'smart', 'business-minds' una claim to get... how come no one is able to create something like this? grin

Abeg, waka commot! angry
If i were one of your parents, i'll quickly rush to you almamata and request for a refund of money i wasted on you as school fees.

so at your age, you don't know the difference between a PAGE and a SITE?
NL is a site and not a page

well then, if you say so,
stop visiting Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc because they're not owned by a yoruba man
and they'qe sites and not a page.

Cc kennyswagz2 lordsamuel bullionvan4
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
If i were one of your parents, i'll quickly rush to you almamata and request for a refund of money i wasted on you as school fees.

so at your age, you don't know the difference between a PAGE and a SITE?
NL is a site and not a page

well then, if you say so,
stop visiting Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc because they're not owned by a yoruba man
and they'qe sites and not a page.

Okoro Savage, abeg… gbenu buruku e soun! The Americans that own FB, IG, Twitter et al... aren't dumb, lazy, fraudsters, savagery, chest-beaters, cannibalistic and foolish like you pple.

You pple make so much noise that, you've become a nuisance to the international community. I will keep challenging you Okoro savages to go build your own platform before you come here and start spewing rubbish! Out of all the supposed business minded, enterprising blah, blah you guys claim to have... not a single person could a create an ordinary online platform like this. Shame indeed!
Even your olosho Linda Ikeji gossip news was created by a Yoruba man. See the difference how she brags and makes noise everywhere without an iota of brain than to sleep around for money claiming online biz.

See the owner of NL and see humility! It's the Yoruba way. Empty vessels make the loudest noise! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 10:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
yahoosurepass:

sharap.....

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by AzusaAyano: 10:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
MoekaKurihara
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Okoro Savage, abeg… gbenu buruku e soun! The Americans that own FB, IG, Twitter et al... aren't dumb, lazy, fraudsters, savagery, chest-beaters, cannibalistic and foolish like you pple.

You pple make so much noise that, you've become a nuisance to the international community. I will keep challenging you Okoro savages to go build your own platform before you come here and start spewing rubbish! Out of all the supposed business minded, enterprising blah, blah you guys claim to have... not a single person could a create an oplatform like this. Shame indeed!
Even your olosho Linda Ikeji gossip news was created by a Yoruba man. See the difference how she brags and makes noise ehere without an iota of brain than to sleep around for money claiming online biz.

See the owner of NL and see humility! It's the Yoruba way. Empty vessels make the loudest noise! grin
What a fast learning kid.
atleast, you got my lectures about the difference btwn a PAGE and a SITE.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by shogsman(m): 10:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
abbey621:

Do you feel the same way about armed robbers or kidnappers? I'm sure they are some of them that would choose another path if they had real options....lol. Nigerians we like to eat our cake and have it, let me know how you would feel when some unknown person wipes out all your life's savings grin grin grin grin

I've actually been a victim once and I know how it feels but let us not forget the horrible system we have in place that do not support anybody, you should notice I laid emphasis on the word ''FEW'',I just want us to apportion the blame equally.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 12:40am On Nov 13, 2019
LordSamuel:
yorubaprince kennyswagz2
the truth of the whole matter is, i will never visit any yoruba page, WHY? because i dont give a damn about the yorubas and their news but what about you? due to your obssesion about Biafra, you visited to pokenose.

lets say the truth for once and be free.
Is nairaland not a Yoruba owned forumgringrin what are you now doing heregringrin
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

You pple make so much noise that, you've become a nuisance to the international community. I will keep challenging you Okoro savages to go build your own platform before you come here and start spewing rubbish! Out of all the supposed business minded, enterprising blah, blah you guys claim to have... not a single person could a create an ordinary online platform like this. Shame indeed!
Even your olosho Linda Ikeji gossip news was created by a Yoruba man. See the difference how she brags and makes noise everywhere without an iota of brain than to sleep around for money claiming online biz.

chai you just wasted those ojukwusgringrin
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2019
LZAA:

But but tinubu,mopha,kasamu grin
Shatap
mompha na yoruba?grin
What of invitus obj, tobechukwu onuora, one imo politician,etc.gringrin
Ekwensugringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by LZAA: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
mompha na yoruba?grin
What of invitus obj, tobechukwu onuora, one imo politician,etc.gringrin
Ekwensugringrin
grin

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Rolex66: 12:59am On Nov 13, 2019
soberdrunk:
See the mumu giving BA a bad image..... angry

As if your BA is not a criminal syndicated organization.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Kennyswagz2: 1:25am On Nov 13, 2019
LZAA:

grin
shatapgringrin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by abbey621(m): 1:32am On Nov 13, 2019
shogsman:

I've actually been a victim once and I know how it feels but let us not forget the horrible system we have in place that do not support anybody, you should notice I laid emphasis on the word ''FEW'',I just want us to apportion the blame equally.

We don't need to make excuses for any of them, I would have been more sympathetic if they went after Nigerian politicians and corrupt businessmen instead of innocent whites and black foreigners. Most of these vagabonds are the reasons why kids age 9 to 15 don't believe in hardwork anymore, everyone wants to shine like diamond but nobody wants to dig it out of the cave mines.

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Caseycasey007(m): 2:10am On Nov 13, 2019
It might not be a Nigerian... People just like spoiling the people
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by wizdomnzube(m): 3:08am On Nov 13, 2019
MOSICATED5:
Easy ooh. Dis kind hatred nor necessary, e get why I dey talk.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by anonimi: 4:41am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by anonimi: 4:42am On Nov 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Ikechuwku “Ike” Amadi

3 Likes

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by FakeManna: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:
Ikechuwku “Ike” Amadi

[/s]
kaji ka gworo Naira gwoma
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by EkwensuNjaba(m): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
Is nairaland not a Yoruba owned forumgringrin what are you now doing heregringrin
Well, i thaught the yorubas are as intelligent as they claimed to be.

you see son, i don't think i can waste my energy again lecturing you the same way i did to yorubaprince because if i were one of your parents, i'll quickly rush to your almamata and request a refund of the money i wasted on you in the name of school fees

so at your age, you don't know the difference between a SITE, and a PAGE??
NL is a site and not a page kiddy.

a PAGE is created in a SITE just a you will have it in FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM etc

hope you have learnt that today, son.

Cc lordsamuel yorubaprince bullionvan4
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
Well, i thaught the yorubas are as intelligent as they claimed to be.

you see son, i don't think i can waste my energy again lecturing you the same way i did to yorubaprince because if i were one of your parents, i'll quickly rush to your almamata and request a refund of the money i wasted on you in the name of school fees

so at your age, you don't know the difference between a SITE, and a PAGE??
NL is a site and not a page kiddy.

a PAGE is created in a SITE just a you will have it in FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM etc

hope you have learnt that today, son.

Cc lordsamuel yorubaprince bullionvan4

Too much noise coming from a particular region! Empty chest-beating hypocrites without action. UNTIL an Okoro man creates an online forum, Yoruba owns you all! cool The same way you ran away to seek refuge and greener pasture in our lands, same way we direct and control your lives.

Savage Cannibals! grin

1 Like

Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by EkwensuNjaba(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Too much noise coming from a particular region! Empty chest-beating hypocrites without action. UNTIL an Okoro man creates an online forum, Yoruba owns you all! cool The same way you ran away to seek refuge and greener pasture in our lands, same way we direct and control your lives.

Savage Cannibals! grin
e pain am!

ask sanwo-olu to fix the mini gully erosions on your roads for col
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by DEROX: 10:46am On Nov 13, 2019
This is how they are promoting their culture no shame for them and they will still come and stat lipsrsealed cursing others whearas theirs is worst u should av sentence him sef
obavalen:
sad

Read More Here>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/-cult-member-ikechukwuike.html
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by YorubaPrince: 10:53am On Nov 13, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
e pain am!

ask sanwo-olu to fix the mini gully erosions on your roads for col

@bolded. See who's talking erosion. grin

Again, like I've always said, there's a reason 70% of you left your godforsaken jungle to come get Yoruba green-card for better living. grin Your pple savagery no be for dis world, I swear. grin
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by EkwensuNjaba(m): 11:03am On Nov 13, 2019
YorubaPrince:

@bolded. See who's talking erosion. grin

Again, like I've always said, there's a reason 70% of you left your godforsaken jungle to come get Yoruba green-card for better living. grin Your pple savagery no be for dis world, I swear. grin
Go get a life bro and counter my comments with valid facts order than insulting me and my people upandan.

Cc lordsamuel bullionvan4 lindaikeji
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by ThugBoy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
MOSICATED5:

Divert your swear to the greedy politicians ok....... Yahoo na just mail..... boys and girls for your family for city or village get Yahoo mail.
Re: Ikechukwu “Ike” Amadi Jailed In US For $10M Wired Fraud by Ndipe(m): 11:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Who?

munchi:
He has a good heart but a bad character

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience With The Hoodlums Terrorising Igando. / Final Year UNIBEN Law Student Hangs Self / Man Killed By His Own Brother After Fighting Over A Piece Of Land.Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.