Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,074 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos (2282 Views)

BBNaija: Frodd Seen Crying Again, But This Time To Himself (Photo) / #Bbn : See The Moment Frodd Tried To Kiss Esther But Got Curved And Rejected / Actress Charity Nnaji Blames The Devil After Surviving Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by TMSMedia: 1:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
It seems that the traffic on lagos roads has become a big worry to the 2019 Big Brother Naija Housemate, Chukwuemeka Okoye, known as Frodd.

Frodd took to his Twitter handle to condemn the ugly situation.

IgbereTV captured his post. He wrote:

I just concluded that the devil leaves within us in Lagos .
#CityofTraffic

https://twitter.com/callme_frodd2/status/1194232532520308736?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1130212/frodd-just-concluded-devil-leaves-within-us-lagos/

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by donbachi(m): 2:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
I tell una sey Nigeria dey share dey fence with hell...una think sey I know well.

1 Like

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by densiks: 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Leaves ni,lives ko

1 Like

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by StagethemTVee: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by iammo(m): 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
undecided

Why cant Frodd go to his Anambra where they dont have traffic

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Yinibixema: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
undecided

My brother i tire ooo
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by NwekeUG(m): 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
The traffic is terrible
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Seanixking: 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
since morning heavy traffic all the way from ogba to ojota. wetin dey happen sef nna eh
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
undecided

It seems you have some deep issues.

The first time I noticed your moniker was on some thread trolling iLegend.
You left when he gave you an uppercut . And sadly, you're here stoking tribal fires.

You get paid to troll?

Lagosians know that the traffic situation is pathetic and gridlock no dey check state of origin.

With your wide travel, you ought not be this low in your reasoning.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
ab
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Tarabye: 8:50pm On Nov 12, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by iammo(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
telling an Anambra indegene to go back to his state to contribute meaningful development or telling your so called ilegend to stop displaying gross hate for women and braging about them like a piece of conquered game isnt trolling, but then most kids on nairaland would support ignorant bashing of women for few likes

blizard44:

You left when he gave you an uppercut . And sadly, you're here stoking tribal fires.

You get paid to troll?

Lagosians know that the traffic situation is pathetic and gridlock no dey check state of origin.

Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Alex09(m): 9:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
blizard44:

You get paid to troll?

Chisos!!!
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by pek(m): 9:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
Sad that Frodd doesn't know the difference between leaves and lives.
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
telling an Anambra indegene to go back to his state to contribute meaningful development or telling your so called ilegend to stop displaying gross hate for women and braging about them like a piece of conquered game isnt trolling, but then most kids on nairaland would support ignorant bashing of women for few likes

Man!
Not longing to go on a back and forth with you.

Just saying you should quit being a baby. Ejor!

It ain't too much to ask.
Re: Frodd: I Just Concluded That The Devil Leaves Within Us In Lagos by iammo(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2019
since my comments from two post got you so ruffled and you had to quote me then you deserve a reply so dont run from it child,... If defending intergrity of Lagos is a crime then arrest me and if speaking against objectifying of women is a crime then convict me but if not your dumb assertion doesnt change anything, because some of us would put you dumb asses in your rightful place, which is in the dump

blizard44:
Man!
Not longing to go on a back and forth with you.

Just saying you should quit being a baby. Ejor!

It ain't too much to ask.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid / "DJ Cuppy Must Kneel Down To Propose To Me Or She Will End Up A Babymama" Uche / Jay Paul Gushes Over Angel, Says My Phone Has Been Hanging Since I Saw These Pho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.