Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid (2285 Views)

Popular Comedienne ‘mummy Wa’ Finally Opens Up On Having Affair With Mr Macaroni / MI Abaga- It's Becoming Clearer By The Day That Celebs Don't Like Me / Bobrisky Wears Gown As A Bridesmaid At A Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Afangideh1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
The wedding of a young woman crashed even before the union was blessed after the wife figured out that her husband-to-be is having an affair with the chief bridesmaid.

According to a social media report, commotion struck in the city of Port Harcourt as the bride lashed out at the groom in the middle of the road accusing him of ruining the marriage.

The groom’s friend could be heard saying ‘you F up’ after confirming the infidelity.

Click on the link below to Watch video …

https://www.clevloaded.com/2021/02/bride-finds-out-on-wedding-day-that.html

Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
omo see gobe lipsrsealed cool tongue ftc.
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by lilvicky68(m): 3:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol..cheating in portharcourt is not a new thing
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Odoogu(m): 3:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
red and white. Valentine reloaded cheesy
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by stchinedu: 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
E be things grin
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by LoudLord(m): 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin My sugarcane "LORI IRO"
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by CheedyJ(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lol..cheating in portharcourt is not a new thing
As if cheating is exclusive to port harcourt, na everywhere e dey jor
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Men will always be men. Serial cheats.
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by johnkey: 12:32am On Feb 13, 2021
so what? is she giving him money? is she paying groom's price? na she go pay rent? and if no rent, na her house abi na her papa house? only stupid men stay faithful to one woman. it's a man's world, na we get am. ladies are just visitors.
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by lilvicky68(m): 12:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Is it bad if he taste the chiefbridesmaid before the bride?after all he's not yet married to the bride
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Nobody: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2021
The end of the beginning or the beginning of the end or both?
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by 400billionman: 1:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
So touching.

I learn something from the story.
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Goddery12: 12:32pm On Mar 13, 2021
How can I reach you sir
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Onyi22(f): 12:34pm On Mar 13, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by offset67(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2021
that's the concept
Re: Bride Finds Out On Wedding Day That Groom Is Having Affair With Bridesmaid by Goddery12: 7:55am On Mar 14, 2021
stchinedu:
E be things grin
Please drop your contact ..we need to talk

(1) (Reply)

The Davido, Chioma And BBN Nengi Saga / "It Is A Strange Complement When People Say I Look Like My Dad" — Ehi 2baba's Gi / I Can Teach You How To A Successful Yahoo Boy With 7k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.