Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) (894 Views)

Governor Hope Uzodinma Wore $800,000 Wrist Watch - Deji Adeyanju (Photos) / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by mercyefe200(f): 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
Convener of a coalition of civil society groups under the aegis of Concerned Nigerians, Deji Adeyanju has claimed that the group was offered N1m by government sympathizers not to hold today’s sit out against the continued detention of Omoyele Sowore.

He spoke at the ongoing protest metres away from the DSS Headquarters at Aso Drive.

Adeyanju said, “We were offered one million Naira at gunpoint with a promise for more for us not to hold this rally. Those who gave us this money know themselves, we also know those who gave us the money.

“We will not compromise, if those who gave us the money don’t come and collect it back today, we will give it to Femi Falana SAN to defray Sowore’s legal costs.”

The protesters are currently conducting their protest peacefully under the watchful eyes of DSS operatives and soldiers from the nearby Guards Brigade.

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzOq81S8M28

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/sowore-we-were-given-n1m-not-to-protest.html

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by mercyefe200(f): 2:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by mercyefe200(f): 2:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by DonFreshmoney(m): 2:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
So what should I be doing?? Did you take it or not?
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by KenOne: 2:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
This one can lie for Africa government offered your group just and only 1million Naira not to do a sit out protest.

If government wants to bribe or settles a group of people to do their bidding they settle or bribe big and not 1million Naira.

Government offer is usually big and mouth watering that you might find it difficult to reject because of the amount involved.

Speaking from experience. Adeyanju tell us something again we did not buy this particular one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by omenka(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
Imagine the lie.

Smh.
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by seunmsg(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2019

Adeyanju said, “We were offered one million Naira at gunpoint with a promise for more for us not to hold this rally. Those who gave us this money know themselves, we also know those who gave us the money.

I don’t see any sense in hiding the identity of those that gave him the money. He should mention their names and allow Nigerians to shame them.

Kudos to Deji and all others that came out for the protest. DSS must obey a valid order of the court and release Sowore.

1 Like

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by LibertyRep: 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
Mr. Adeyanju should name and shame.

He might be picked up soon too on the pretence of investigating the circumstances behind the 'bribery'

Nothing is impossible

1 Like

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by ursullalinda(f): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Are u sure?....
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by FakeManna: 3:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Imagine the lie.

Smh.
[/s]
omenka grow up please
where you there?

1 Like

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by ucvibes: 3:18pm On Nov 12, 2019
WATCH VIDEO >>> HERE
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
seunmsg:

I don’t see any sense in hiding the identity of those that gave him the money. He should mention their names and allow Nigerians to shame them.

Kudos to Deji and all others that came out for the protest. DSS must obey a valid order of the court and release Sowore.

I thought u were shouting free sowore or we will storm dss with protest? grin

How come u didn't know those who gave the protesters money?
So u didn't go be that grin
Patron of keyboard warriors, I hail o! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Bola146(f): 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
You don't mean it? grin
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by jnoz23(m): 3:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
sassysure:

I thought u were shouting free sowore or we will storm dss with protest? grin

How come u didn't know those who gave the protesters money?
So u didn't go be that grin
Patron of keyboard warriors, I hail o! grin

Na dem plenty pass for here na!

1 Like

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by iammo(m): 3:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
cool

Buhari dont roll that way, he would prolly arrest you than offer you a bribe.. bullies dont give gifts

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
shocked
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Chibuzoc(m): 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
cool

Buhari dont roll that way, he would prolly arrest you than offer you a bribe.. bullies dont give gifts

Buhari is not only a bully as you said but a terrorist

1 Like

Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by johnmartus(m): 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Can this be true. But reason for keeping this guy is what I can't explain. If this government don't recognize the judiciary arms of government please they should let us know.
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Roushy(m): 4:15pm On Nov 12, 2019
Our men of God won't say anything now o, when it's election time, them go dey receive visits and post on social media.
Re: Sowore: We Were Given N1m Not To Protest - Adeyanju (Photos/Video) by Jones4190(m): 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
you are more confused than ipob, you collect the money pocket it and later ask the person to come and collect his money back. Who force you to collect the money at first or were you expecting nine digit before.
we the right thinking Nigeria know the business behind naija militants, ipob, revolution now and that group of Charles boyz. you are all after money

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji / Thank You Punch For Reminding Buhari / President Buhari Makes Another Juicy Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.