Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji (892 Views)

Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Sunday Igboho Visits Guru Maharaji (Video) / Sat Guru Maharaji Supports Sunday Igboho, Oduduwa Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by celeiyke: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2019
Founder of One Love Family, Guru Maharaj Ji, has described the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, as fit and suitable for the presidency in 2023.

Debates have been widespread over the possibility of the APC fielding the former Lagos State governor as its presidential candidate after President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure expires in 2023.

Maharaj Ji, however, on Wednesday at a news conference held at Maharaj Ji village to herald his ministry’s golden age festival, said he would offer support for Tinubu if he is chosen by his party.

“Anybody can become the president of Nigeria as long as he or she places the interest of the country above personal interest.

“If there is anyone who is fit in the south, it is Sen. Bola Tinubu. So, I will offer him for president if the presidency is going to come from South-West.

“This is because he has been able to play the role of a mobiliser and bridge-builder across the country. Also, Peter Obi is a fine choice from the South-East,” he said.

Maharaj Ji added that there was no rift between President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, saying reports of a crisis between the duo are being created by a fifth column.

He called on government to establish education bank to avail indigent Nigerians access to quality education.

The religious leader expressed support for the government’s closure of borders, saying such move would add economic value to the country.

He issued a three-day ultimatum to the Miyetti-Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) to retract its threats to southern governors over their refusal to make grazing land available in their respective states.

http://igberetvnews.com/1149878/tinubu-fit-2023-presidency-guru-maharaj-ji/
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Dikegodspower(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
okwute ndigbo my love for peter obi ehhh

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Dikegodspower(m): 8:41pm On Nov 21, 2019
okwute ndigbo my love for peter obi ehhh

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by RTSC: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2019
Much better than that brown tooth drug dealer.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by myfan: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by helinues: 9:15pm On Nov 21, 2019
Sure but getting any of the party tickets is the problem excepts mushroom party
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Ekwensu12: 9:16pm On Nov 21, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Sure but getting any of the party tickets is the problem excepts mushroom party
[/s]
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by ursullalinda(f): 9:18pm On Nov 21, 2019
Dikegodspower:
okwute ndigbo
my love for peter obi ehhh

As in eh....Will like someone like him @ the helm of affairs of this country

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by nzeobi(m): 9:27pm On Nov 21, 2019
A decent man
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Kpoikpoi: 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2019
celeiyke:
Founder of One Love Family, Guru Maharaj Ji, has described the national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, as fit and suitable for the presidency in 2023.

Debates have been widespread over the possibility of the APC fielding the former Lagos State governor as its presidential candidate after President Muhammadu Buhari’s tenure expires in 2023.

Maharaj Ji, however, on Wednesday at a news conference held at Maharaj Ji village to herald his ministry’s golden age festival, said he would offer support for Tinubu if he is chosen by his party.

“Anybody can become the president of Nigeria as long as he or she places the interest of the country above personal interest.

“If there is anyone who is fit in the south, it is Sen. Bola Tinubu. So, I will offer him for president if the presidency is going to come from South-West.

“This is because he has been able to play the role of a mobiliser and bridge-builder across the country. Also, Peter Obi is a fine choice from the South-East,” he said.

Maharaj Ji added that there was no rift between President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, saying reports of a crisis between the duo are being created by a fifth column.

He called on government to establish education bank to avail indigent Nigerians access to quality education.

The religious leader expressed support for the government’s closure of borders, saying such move would add economic value to the country.

He issued a three-day ultimatum to the Miyetti-Allah Cattle Breeders Association (MACBAN) to retract its threats to southern governors over their refusal to make grazing land available in their respective states.

http://igberetvnews.com/1149878/tinubu-fit-2023-presidency-guru-maharaj-ji/
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Kpoikpoi: 9:43pm On Nov 21, 2019
Yes Peter Obi is fit for the presidency of BIAFRA not Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by ALPHABASE: 9:46pm On Nov 21, 2019
LOL WE UNDERSTAND YOUR ANTICS MAHARAJ grin
SOUTH-EAST AND SOUTH-SOUTH CAN EQUALLY PLAY THIS BEAUTIFUL GAME OF CHESS.
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by ALPHABASE: 9:53pm On Nov 21, 2019
ursullalinda:

As in eh....Will like someone like him @ the helm of affairs of this country
Ekwensu12:
[s][/s]
Dikegodspower:
okwute ndigbo
my love for peter obi ehhh
ote author=Dikegodspower post=84247761]okwute ndigbo
my love for peter obi ehhh[/quote]ITS GONNA BE AN EASY RIDE FOR THE FROG EYED MAN IF PDP PRESENT PETER OBI AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. WE FULLY UNDERSTAND GURU MAHARAJ MIND GAME. WE ARE GOING UP NORTH angry

MY WESTERN BRETHREN MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE angry
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by johnmartus(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2019
Peter obi that tribalistic man.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Sanchez01: 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2019
Guru Maharaj is whining Peter Obi to go head-to-head against Tinubu grin

This man just wants a swift, home run, planetslide victory grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by celeiyke: 6:41am On Nov 22, 2019
johnmartus:
Peter obi that tribalistic man.

Is he more tribalistic than Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Peacemaker5129(f): 7:22am On Nov 22, 2019
How do we convince Hausa Fulani herdsmen to vote for one infidel from rejected region is the problem
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2019
Baba has started sniffing glue or what?

Tinubu and Obi!

Tinubu, a drug lord.

Obi, a profound liar who doesn't think he is a Nigerian but a Biafran.
Re: Peter Obi Fit For Presidency- Guru Maharaji by Dikegodspower(m): 8:33pm On Nov 22, 2019
ALPHABASE:
ote author=Dikegodspower post=84247761]okwute ndigbo
my love for peter obi ehhhITS GONNA BE AN EASY RIDE FOR THE FROG EYED MAN IF PDP PRESENT PETER OBI AS THEIR PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE. WE FULLY UNDERSTAND GURU MAHARAJ MIND GAME. WE ARE GOING UP NORTH angry

MY WESTERN BRETHREN MUST GET SENSE BY FORCE angry

I think the west should help emancipate sowore,,and osibande turn the personal assistant to Abba kyari on on toilet and kitchen affairs
if that is achieved we will know wat to tel the west.
ndi eriri eri

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Punch For Reminding Buhari / History Made As Buhari Signs Fastest Budget Since 1999 — On His Birthday / Video: Moment Father Mbaka Declared Hope Uzodinma As New Governor Of Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.