Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (38624 Views)

Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Arysexy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Those cheering this lawlessness and Tyrannical Govt will one day become victims of the same misuse of power.

Karma doesn't forget.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by munchi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ayt27:
Let them keep pushing Nigerians, flouting court orders and using our head for basketball.

There was a reason Pharoah wanted to kill all the male children of Israel. Long have we held our peace the day the rev will be triggered, it will be like a woman that wants to give birth. There will be no holding back

The average black man is a coward! We no fit cough bone talk

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by gidgiddy: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
I remember when they were shooting, killing and disgracing unarmed IPOB and some Nigerians were rejoicing. I told them that what goes around comes around. It might be IPOB today and you tomorrow. Unwarranted extra- judicial killings and torture by the armed forces should be condemned by all because it will not stop with just IPOB. It could be you that is out protesting for an entirely different thing tomorow but you will get the same treatment

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by iammo(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
as if i abuse our supreme leader Alhaji gen Muhammadu Buhari, but oga like wahala

MPESA:

NA YOU DEY TALK THIS THING , ABI THEY DON FORMAT YOUR BRAIN NI
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
Na only laugh I go de laugh ooh.

El zaki zaki, was arrested, granted bail, denied the bail, followers went to protest, they were shot at, some where killed. But you kept quiet even when you knew that DSS was going against the constitution of the nation, but you supported them, after all zaki zaki no be from your tribe, labeled him a terrorist, but you all forgot that no one is a criminal until proven otherwise by the law courts following the CONSTITUTION of Nigeria. You all helped the EXECUTIVE rape the JUDICIARY. And was cool with it.

Nnamdi was also arrested, charged, granted bail, denied, Igbos protested, they were shot at, some lost their lives. What happened again? You helped DSS and the EXECUTIVE take laws into their hands, you labeled him a terrorist , called Igbos terrorist and criminals. Even when the competent NIGERIAN laws has not proven them otherwise. You laughed at their pains and anguish, you watched and SUPPORTED the EXECUTIVES rape the JUDICIARY. But you hailed them.

The bring back our girls protesters too where not left out.

Sambo dasuki is still in detention after being granted bail.

Today, it is your turn, who do you want to speak on your behalf? Who do you want to protest on your behalf?

A bad habit , supported and being carried out regularly, can only become a norm of the land. The constant disobedience of the judiciary by the executives has become a norm. So my brother, enjoy the NORMS.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by kayusely70(m): 5:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
madridsta007:

History is important, Bro. No matter how painful memorialising it is. No history is stale.
Forgetting history is what brought in dictatorial Buhari in the first place. APC weaponsied Nigerians hate and disdain for history and used it, amongst other things, to install Buhari in 2015.

No history is stale.
How much about nigeria's political you know
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by MPESA(m): 5:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
iammo:
as if i abuse our supreme leader Alhaji gen Muhammadu Buhari, but oga like wahala

cheesy No you don't need to abuse your pay Master before you say the truth BUT just that I never know that truth can ever come out of your mouth.

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by madridsta007(m): 5:05pm On Nov 12, 2019
kayusely70:
How much about nigeria's political you know

Hahahaha.
More than you think, sir.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
laivwire:

This talk is stale please

Stale!!! Are you not in Nigeria as at 2014/2015?? The memory is there Fresh And New.. Let Him Enjoy Mr Next Level grin
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by autonomous22: 5:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol.... Buhari ti take over...

Nigerians go learn b force

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by sylve11: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Where are the protesters na.
I believe NK sha, when he was locked up protesters shut down Port Harcourt not to talk of the east.
I didn't plan to attend any protest they brought down the protest to my hood, the whole aba road, 1st, second artillery on full shutdown.
When the army saw the surging crowd of protesters they made way.
Some cowards cannot come out and occupy DSS office.

you guys can still do same of Sowore. Shut down the PH and the rest of east, Let's see how far it will go. undecided cool
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

When are you Igbos going to get over 2015 election?

Let me ask IFA, brb

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by shogsman(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ayt27:

I don't think it counts as delusions, there WILL always be that last straw that breaks the camel's back.

This country has been bent and twisted thousands of time and we’ve never had a reaction,it’s not going to happen now.there is a certain disgust about how adaptable the citizens of this country are with misfortunes.it all starts and ends on social media.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Doyin2(m): 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
I can't believe this.

Total contempt for court order.

A Buharist is highly disappointed,could become a former Buharist!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Gerald454: 5:20pm On Nov 12, 2019
realstars:
The best animals are in Nigeria, and some animals are in superior positions, I an still thinking if they use to think at all. Just imagine the killing rate in the land.

Please release sowore if you want peace or get ready for the outcome of your lawlessness.

Yoruba mouth.....lol
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Gerald454: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
[quote author=foolbuster post=83964149]

He cant do more to sowore more than he has already done. Putting sowore behind bars is the worst he can do. Ufortunately the man sowore dont care if he is locked up for more days. He will be released and the revolution

Another yoruba...lol
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by tiwiex(m): 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
nairalee:
Pls stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

Zoos are very peaceful and animals are treated more humane than they treat humans in Nigeria.

Please let's stop giving bad names to zoos and the animal kingdom
Good point. I guess he means a Nigerian zoo. Have you seen the lions there? Hehe
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Isnow: 5:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
this kwantiri...
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
shogsman:

This country has been bent and twisted thousands of time and we’ve never had a reaction,it’s not going to happen now.there is a certain disgust about how adaptable the citizens of this country are with misfortunes.it all starts and ends on social media.

I share your sentiments, I do, truly but a rat (weak and feeble creature) when cornered may drive the snake(oppressor) away.

Not to digress but I have witnessed that happen in nature

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by awoo47: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
Racoon:
Thought the DSS lied that nobody turned up to receive Sowore after his release by the court? As if they need this stupid act to release a prisoner released by the court in the first place.

So much a shame this is what a specialized force like the DSS have been reduced to under this oppressive government.
Senate isn't doing anything. We're officially lawless, when an executive agency can't obey court order. They are supposed to obey the court instead of buhari, but the way our democracy is set up president can do whatever he likes
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by LabDNA: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guy might be in prison till 2023. Another Zakzaky case.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Gerald454: 5:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
deolu2000:
It is Sowore today and a lot of Nigerians are feeling unconcerned, but tomorrow it could be yours or relatives turn, that's why we have to speak up against tyranny and let this government know that this is democracy and the rule of law must be adhered to totally. #Free_Sowore_Now.

As long as sowore campaigned for this man, e know concern we Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Tulsaguy: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
This is where Boko-Haram shekau is needed the most. e no de fear to die... Only him... One man battalion against the whole of DSS for sweet me 4 belle....

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by freethesheeple(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Where are the protesters na.
I believe NK sha, when he was locked up protesters shut down Port Harcourt not to talk of the east.
I didn't plan to attend any protest they brought down the protest to my hood, the whole aba road, 1st, second artillery on full shutdown.
When the army saw the surging crowd of protesters they made way.
Some cowards cannot come out and occupy DSS office.

yorubas are betrayers
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by paix(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Our security agencies are animals.. this country is a shithole to be honest... why flouting court orders??

Why was I sent to this country when dem give birth to my mates in UK, Australia, US and Canada
God brought you here to correct the wrongs. So, it's not a mistake that your parents gave birth to you here in Nigeria. Get up and discover your purpose.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
adelaja70:
SOWORE NO GET SENSE... YOU WANTED REVOLUTION AND YOU TOOK PART IN THE LAST ELECTION. I NO PITY THE GUY... THAT'S WHY THE YORUBAS ARE KEEPING QUIET.

I am a yoruba person. we yorubas are hypocrite we were quiet because Osibanjo is the Vice-president, but i have strong believe Sowore will gain his freedom soon, to hell with all yoruba elders.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by paix(m): 5:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
deolu2000:
It is Sowore today and a lot of Nigerians are feeling unconcerned, but tomorrow it could be yours or relatives turn, that's why we have to speak up against tyranny and let this government know that this is democracy and the rule of law must be adhered to totally. #Free_Sowore_Now.
Point of correction please. This is not democracy, but a civilian regime.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by paix(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
superior1:
Order from London by the gorro eater himself
Don't blame him please. He doesn't even know something like this is happening in the country.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
paix:
Point of correction please. This is not democracy, but a civilian regime.
What's the difference? Anyways I get your point, we just must make this govt follow the rule of law and stop redefining/dictating what democracy should be unto us.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by nairalee(m): 5:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
tiwiex:

Good point. I guess he means a Nigerian zoo. Have you seen the lions there? Hehe

It's true o. The last time a lion escaped his cage in Nigeria it on an eating spree. When it bellefulled it jejely returned to its cage
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 6:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gerald454:

As long as sowore campaigned for this man, e know concern we Biafrans.
We all make one mistake or the other but the fact that Sowore was man enough to retrace his steps and taking active steps to right his wrong wrt to this government is enough a reason to have my support. Where are the countless of others that led #occupy_Nigeria in 2012, aren't they too proud or ashamed to man up and speak against the hypocrisy of the today? I will stand by Sowore now and always.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Buhari Cancel Scores Of Abba Kyari’s Memos? / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP / Mansur Dan-Ali, Danjuma Nanfo & LYM Hassan In $1.4 Million Contract Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.