Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (38615 Views)

Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by ludd2018: 11:51am On Nov 13, 2019
dederocs:
People have a inalienable right to protest.

But you were encouraging Nigerian army to kill Ipob protesters. Karma is a bitch
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 10:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

You are the first perfect human being I am seeing. You never make mistakes.

Since you don't make mistakes, you have no need of correcting your past actions.

I salute Una!

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Doc10q: 4:10am On Nov 14, 2019
deolu2000:
It is Sowore today and a lot of Nigerians are feeling unconcerned, but tomorrow it could be yours or relatives turn, that's why we have to speak up against tyranny and let this government know that this is democracy and the rule of law must be adhered to totally. #Free_Sowore_Now.

Pls could u tell me d "a lot of nigerians" u are taking about. I want to understand
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Doc10q: 4:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Bishop4real:

And where is Kanu today grin

Outside.. Fighting for our freedom for us. He has gained more ground & root in international bodies diplomatic talks. Thousands of them are listening to him now and jus few days ago UN finally raised our flag at UN along other flags...but u won't know this becos u re a zoo illiterate in zoogeria. U want us to allow our leader to come back to d zoo?? No oooo.... We are protecting him lik egg so he wud be alive ti achieve biafra for us.... Unlike a particular coward tribe in Nigeria who re denying their brother instead of protecting/protesting and freeing him from jail. grin What a pitiful tribe! undecided Thank god I wasn't born a Yoruba, cheesy I wud have committed suicide by now lipsrsealed
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Doc10q: 4:56am On Nov 14, 2019
AgentNairaland:

I can never be Sowore, do you know huge amount of money he received from Buhari and APC in 2014/2015?? The person that fed him he wanted to rubbish him, such is NOT life... So therefore I have no question to answer because I am NOT a betrayal like him, SOWORE...

Yes that man is a betrayal. He plays on both sides... He wud collect money from here then behind he wud collect money from another party. I'm sure he also collected from buba and then played against him from behind with another party, that's why he's angrily holding him there until he vomits those money. That Oshowore is a playboy, now I believe what charlyboy has been saying. Hes playing with d mind of d yaribas and they re mumuishly following him. I never see any tribe where mumu lik this. Oshowore knows that his ppl are mumus and can easily be decieved/confused and he decided to play on their mumuness while acting Mr hero guy and behind collecting money from d back. tongue

Better vomit all those money u took behind o or u enjoy next level till 2023 in your blossom friend's hands Buba AkA Buhari cheesy
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:22am On Nov 14, 2019
Doc10q:

Yes that man is a betrayal. He plays on both sides... He wud collect money from here then behind he wud collect money from another party. I'm sure he also collected from buba and then played against him from behind with another party, that's why he's angrily holding him there until he vomits those money. That Oshowore is a playboy, now I believe what charlyboy has been saying. Hes playing with d mind of d yaribas and they re mumuishly following him. I never see any tribe where mumu lik this. Oshowore knows that his ppl are mumus and can easily be decieved/confused and he decided to play on their mumuness while acting Mr hero guy and behind collecting money from d back. tongue

Better vomit all those money u took behind o or u enjoy next level till 2023 in your blossom friend's hands Buba AkA Buhari cheesy

Exactly...
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by dederocs(m): 9:56am On Nov 14, 2019
ludd2018:

But you were encouraging Nigerian army to kill Ipob protesters. Karma is a bitch
I was?...where did I do that?
please let's be objective and sane...or do you just quote for the sake of it...get some help.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by BlackBaron: 10:03am On Nov 14, 2019
DSS now acting like Gestapo.
Our freedoms are retrogressing under Buhari and his Gestapo DSS.

When the annals of this country is written, let no one forget this regime would rank as one of the possible worst repressive government.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 7:15am On Nov 15, 2019
Doc10q:

Pls could u tell me d "a lot of nigerians" u are taking about. I want to understand
Needless to mention specific names. where are those people that occupied Nigeria back in January 2019 after the GEJ government removed subsidy on PMS? Picture those protesters and their sponsors as "a lot of Nigerians ".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Rejects Governor Ayade's ₦25M Donation, Tells Him To Pay Salaries With It / I'll Send Corrupt Nigerians To Kirikiri Prison - Buhari / Falana: I Know An Ex-Governor Who Had A Killer Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.