Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,666 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:11 AM

DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) (38810 Views)

Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / Sowore’s Release A Victory For The Rule Of Law---serap / Ondo Women Protest Topless, Demand Sowore’s Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by paix(m): 6:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
deolu2000:

What's the difference? Anyways I get your point, we just must make this govt follow the rule of law and stop redefining/dictating what democracy should be unto us.
That's it!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
k
DonFreshmoney:
Our security agencies are animals.. this country is a shithole to be honest... why flouting court orders??

Why was I sent to this country when dem give birth to my mates in UK, Australia, US and Canada

They voted them into power in 2015 and repeated it in 2019. They need to learn their lessons and see if the will repeat it in 2023.

Dem say stick wey person see no dey chook am for eye. For the likes of Sowore the stick chook am and im.group for eye and remain jnside their eyes.

Na dem sabi.

As they say "to your tents O Israel"!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by fintol: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
nairalee:
Pls stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

Zoos are very peaceful and animals are treated more humane than they treat humans in Nigeria.

Please let's stop giving bad names to zoos and the animal kingdom
your right
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
What is wrong this country and the dss. Why won’t they release this man. The court has spoken and he has complied. What kind of behavior is this from our dss??!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by YorubaPrince: 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
Our security agencies are animals.. this country is a shithole to be honest... why flouting court orders??

Why was I sent to this country when dem give birth to my mates in UK, Australia, US and Canada

Your mates dey Somali, Kenya, Chad etc... grin
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Bishop4real: 6:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Where are the protesters na.
I believe NK sha, when he was locked up protesters shut down Port Harcourt not to talk of the east.
I didn't plan to attend any protest they brought down the protest to my hood, the whole aba road, 1st, second artillery on full shutdown.
When the army saw the surging crowd of protesters they made way.
Some cowards cannot come out and occupy DSS office.

And where is Kanu today grin
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by DCmonster: 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
sodiqapril:
By the time Buhari is done ehn...

Every nigerian will be politically wise. Lol!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Toseenlove: 6:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
nairalee:
Pls stop calling Nigeria a zoo.

Zoos are very peaceful and animals are treated more humane than they treat humans in Nigeria.

Please let's stop giving bad names to zoos and the animal kingdom

Yeah that's why I always go for Shiiiiiithole.....The perfect word to Use.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Arijude(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Okoroawusa:

When are you Igbos going to get over 2015 election?
when you learn how to reap what you sow without making anoice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by lereinter(m): 6:49pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Sowore Supported Mr Next Level Against GEJ So He Should Enjoy It, 2023 Is Around The Corner

That's not the way you should view it
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 6:59pm On Nov 12, 2019
lereinter:

That's not the way you should view it

Issorite... Noted for editing
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:10pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Nigeria is a useless shithole jungle, I said it several times and some dingbats called me names, Nigeria is beyond redemption, rubbish grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Shattuck(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
first we need to stop this talk of how sowore voted for buhari, even if he did nobody has the right to abuse the fundamental human right of another, it is so annoying that we have individuals who will just decide to play god over another.something needs to be done,I just don't know what,but something has to change.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by therajah: 7:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
Runaway:
Where are we going in this country?

Nowhere!!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Peroh426: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2019
......and some people will still support this tyrant govt
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by tradepunter: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
From experience, court orders are meant to be upheld but as an internal security agency mandated with protecting the state there are certain amount of veto powers it hold.

Am I certain sowere was warned several times according to standard operational procedure but his pride blinded him into falling into a trap.

Please don't jump on me yet people am talking purely from an intelligence operations angle. Yes the powers can be abused which is what is playing out to an extent.

But something you guys should know is such arrest always brings up other things that would have and still trying to take advantage of the situation. And these other things are very stealthy in nature.

Sowere is been held fact but I assure Nigerians it's not under bad conditions.

The legal system have every right to complain and voice their concerns because the line is becoming blurred.

But the fact remains sowere was warned several times before proceeding... It's not about free speech infringements here guys.

According to the KGB there are always useful idiots that don't even know they taken advantage of and sowere was one.

Now the best investigative journalism outfit is slowly been crippled by politicians who are gaming the system since they know how the DSS works.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by mindtricks: 8:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonBenny77:
Where are the protesters na.
I believe NK sha, when he was locked up protesters shut down Port Harcourt not to talk of the east.
I didn't plan to attend any protest they brought down the protest to my hood, the whole aba road, 1st, second artillery on full shutdown.
When the army saw the surging crowd of protesters they made way.
Some cowards cannot come out and occupy DSS office.
Completely misplaced point of view. Exactly how your corrupt leaders want you to think so you remain under their hold.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by socialmediaman: 8:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Bimpe29: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
Is this a Democratic government?
Where is the rule of law?
A competent court of jurisdiction has granted a defendant bail for more than 4 days but he is yet to be released by another agent of the same government.
A peaceful protest was staged by the concerned citizens,but they were bullied and dispersed by a defiant agent of the state.
Buhari has really taken us to the Next Level of tyranny and dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by charlycharles(m): 8:45pm On Nov 12, 2019
When the technical chief judge of the federation still sell judgment to a govt that continuously disobey court orders. It is quite unfortunate that we are in such a mess. Anyway, we are still waiting for tanko and co to give details of the supreme court judgment on Atiku vs Buhari
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Legendguru: 9:46pm On Nov 12, 2019
Wicked government
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by barryj1: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Very soon now you got to think very well before posting anything on any platform, this government you are seeing is wearing military uniforms under their Agbada. where you see military men taking up th responsibility of police men, what do you expect?
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by meccuno: 10:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Niaja4real:

See protesters running & leaving their shoes, placards & phones from ordinary pepper spray grin grin grin

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by edupedia: 2:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Ayt27:
Let them keep pushing Nigerians, flouting court orders and using our head for basketball.

There was a reason Pharoah wanted to kill all the male children of Israel.

Long have we held our peace the day the rev will be triggered, anything as small as child kidnap in kano or traffic in Lagos or bad roads in the east. It will be like a woman that wants to give birth. There will be no holding back

Then they'll know the disadvantage of the almajiri overblown population.

Keep talking rubbish mixing salt with sand....of course u are either IPOB or Afenifebi the clueless ones of Nigeria...
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by DAVE5(m): 8:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Ayt27:
Let them keep pushing Nigerians, flouting court orders and using our head for basketball.

There was a reason Pharoah wanted to kill all the male children of Israel.

Long have we held our peace the day the rev will be triggered, anything as small as child kidnap in kano or traffic in Lagos or bad roads in the east. It will be like a woman that wants to give birth. There will be no holding back

Then they'll know the disadvantage of the almajiri overblown population.

Hope you know the probability of that to happen is 5% as far as Nigeria is concerned

1 Like

Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by Ayt27(m): 9:04am On Nov 13, 2019
DAVE5:

Hope you know the probability of that to happen is 5% as far as Nigeria is concerned
Everybody on my mention seems to think so and even I subscribe to that, but (even the fact there's a but says something) that 5% is there however small.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2019
AgentNairaland:
Sowore Supported Mr Next Level Against GEJ So He Should Enjoy It, 2023 Is Around The Corner
When will you grow up.
Every human being makes error of judgement. But it is only a fool who would not retrace his steps to correct his error.

In this light, if you were Sowore, what would you have done?
Would you still be screaming "Next Level"!

I know you are not one of those psychofans who see nothing wrong in the present government.
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

When will you grow up.
Every human being makes error of judgement. But it is only a fool who would not retrace his steps to correct his error.

In this light, if you were Sowore, what would you have done?
Would you still be screaming "Next Level"!

I know you are not one of those psychofans who see nothing wrong in the present government.

Law of Karma in action on Sowore, he should enjoy this NEXT LEVEL (aka DEVIL) while it last.. 2023 no far ooo

You said I see nothing wrong in the present government .. Well I am not APChit or PDP but it's what you Nigerians asked for that you're now getting, The NEXT DEVIL never reach 10% you guys now complaining grin
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Law of Karma in action on Sowore, he should enjoy this NEXT LEVEL (aka DEVIL) while it last.. 2023 no far ooo

You said I see nothing wrong in the present government .. Well I am not APChit or PDP but it's what you Nigerians asked for that you're now getting, The NEXT DEVIL never reach 10% you guys now complaining grin

I asked a simple question: If you were Sowore, what would you have done at this present time.
a. Fight against your error of judgement
b. Sai Baba /Next Level all the way
c. Silence and Withdrawal
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by AgentNairaland(f): 9:53am On Nov 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

I asked a simple question: If you were Sowore, what would you have done at this present time.
a. Fight against your error of judgement
b. Sai Baba /Next Level all the way
c. Silence and Withdrawal

I can never be Sowore, do you know huge amount of money he received from Buhari and APC in 2014/2015?? The person that fed him he wanted to rubbish him, such is NOT life... So therefore I have no question to answer because I am NOT a betrayal like him, SOWORE...
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by shadeyinka(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2019
AgentNairaland:

I can never be Sowore, do you know huge amount of money he received from Buhari and APC in 2014/2015?? The person that fed him he wanted to rubbish him, such is NOT life... So therefore I have no question to answer because I am NOT a betrayal like him, SOWORE...
You are the first perfect human being I am seeing. You never make mistakes.

Since you don't make mistakes, you have no need of correcting your past actions.

I salute Una!
Re: DSS Shoot To Disperse Protesters Seeking Sowore’s Release (Photo) by ludd2018: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

But when Nnadi Kanu was passing thru the same ordeal you guys were saying no one is bigger than the govt and u guys were cheering the dss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jeff Leventis: Police Beat Councillor During PDP Primaries In Rivers / Soldiers Celebrate Independence In Borno On Streets Of Maiduguri / Governor Oborevwori To Unveil Africa’s Tallest Christmas Tree In Delta (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.