Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,344 members, 7,811,993 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools (15477 Views)

Kogi Election: Kogi East Holds The Key To Lugard House / FG Declares Monday Public Holiday For Maulud Celebration / MURIC Condemns January 1st As Public Holiday For Christians To Enjoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Cherrybae(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gov Bello is unbeatable. Victory is sure for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by vicdom(m): 6:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
fergie001:

Ok......I just assumed cos of his perceived Federal might.

So where are you @ in KG?

Omo, this your illustration is wicked....
The fate of Yahaya bello was concluded the day he decided to go tribal. Now, the card that would play a role in this election has shifted from nonperformance to tribal superemacy. Yahaha bello is directly fighting against 55% population composition of the state (Igala) and indirectly against 25% population composition of the state (Okun). How can a paltry 4Lg that make up the Ebira will be able to defeat Igala with 9 LG and Okun with 5LG and equally bassa with 1 LG. Lokoja LG is the PDP strong zone which the non indigenes, Okun and a handful of Bassa people populated. So technically Bello is fighting with 4LG against 17 LG. And that 4 LG he has, with Natasha who's very strong and also an Ebira will divide his votes substantially. Now You can see that with even his rigging machinery, his defeat is very so glaring. Now the card that is playing now in Kogi is tribal superemacy. Igala people are saying, let Ebira vote for their son and let us vote for our son.

2 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by fergie001: 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
vicdom:

The fate of Yahaya bello was concluded the day he decided to go tribal. Now, the card that would play a role in this election has shifted from nonperformance to tribal superemacy. Yahaha bello is directly fighting against 55% population composition of the state (Igala) and indirectly against 25% population composition of the state (Okun). How can a paltry 4Lg that make up the Ebira will be able to defeat Igala with 9 LG and Okun with 5LG and equally bassa with 1 LG. Lokoja LG is the PDP strong zone which the non indigenes, Okun and a handful of Bassa people populated. So technically Bello is fighting with 4LG against 17 LG. And that 4 LG he has, with Natasha who's very strong and also an Ebira will divide his votes substantially. Now You can see that with even his rigging machinery, his defeat is very so glaring. Now the card that is playing now in Kogi is tribal superemacy. Igala people are saying, let Ebira vote for their son and let us vote for our son.
I was shocked when he allowed his kinsmen release that unfortunate statement. That Central zone has the smallest LGA in Adavi, Okene, Okehi and Ogori.....yet you intimidate others because you are incumbent.
Kogi's elections have always been ethnic......and Natasha is a bone in his neck. He must have really hurt her somehow, 'cos she is going for his jugular.

Well, Saturday is here with us...I wish all Kogites the best of luck, as the state has a special place in my heart. They know where it pinches and hopefully will do the right thing.
Okun oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Lalaska(m): 6:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Bello must go!

2 Likes

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by FakeManna: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
Gov Bello is unbeatable. Victory is sure for APC.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Merit123(m): 7:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmmm.

You don mean it.
Black men with black confident
It's only in Nigeria we dicide who will win election on social media.
we have been holding election in this country we see how it normally work out at the end of the day, but no body same to learn from the past.
vicdom:

Oga, I'm on ground with happenings. I can say categorically that it will be easier for a chimpanzee to dine and wine with queen Elizabeth at the burkinham palace than for yahaya bello to return to the Luggard's house.

Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by mistijude: 7:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
fergie001:

I was shocked when he allowed his kinsmen release that unfortunate statement. That Central zone has the smallest LGA in Adavi, Okene, Okehi and Ogori.....yet you intimidate others because you are incumbent.
Kogi's elections have always been ethnic......and Natasha is a bone in his neck. He must have really hurt her somehow, 'cos she is going for his jugular.

Well, Saturday is here with us...I wish all Kogites the best of luck, as the state has a special place in my heart. They know where it pinches and hopefully will do the right thing.
Okun oooooo....
everybody now become political analyst.As for me,if I were from KOGI,I will patiently wait for Saturday to come.Don't be surprised that Bello may win this election;either counterfeit or genuine...
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by fergie001: 7:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
mistijude:
everybody now become political analyst.As for me,if I were from KOGI,I will patiently wait for Saturday to come.Don't be surprised that Bello may win this election;either counterfeit or genuine...
It's a political forum and I didn't take sides... Nonetheless, everyone knows Kogi vote on ethnic incline.

Again, wish them safe........nothing can surprise any Nigerian now sha.....
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Bimpe29: 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
vicdom:
cheesy
If you like, declare total freedom for the Kogites, Bello is already a goner
Hmn! Am afraid due to the desperation of Yahaya Bello, federal might and stomach infrastructure tendencies of the Kogites.
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Legendguru: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Mcbayo(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jestin:
I wish Bello can just lose this election
WHY?
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by inyenejo(m): 11:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
If u are a sane mind please say no to apcshit, buharigg and his looting machines , but if u are more than idiiot continue to support them.
Re: Election: Kogi Declares Public Holiday For Schools by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
Deejaygold:
Kogi Elections
Like 4 PDP, Share 4 APC

Wuna don start again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Philip Shaibu: Oshiomhole Taught Me Politics, I Have No Quarrel With Him / EFCC Releases Ex-Imo Governor, Okorocha / Amotekun Will Metamorphose To State Police - Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.