Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin (405 Views)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� / Joro: "Ladies, If You Are Not A Millionaire Don't Think Of Marriage In 2022" / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by prof2007: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerian relationship expert Joro Olumofin has stated that the reason why a lot of women did not find husbands this year is because they are broke. The self acclaimed “love doctor” made this interesting revelation on his instagram page.

Joro alleged that men nowadays are more materialistic than women and as such are looking to settle with women with qualities such as being financially stable and not just blessed with a pretty face. He also claimed that gone are the days when it was women who had a check list when it comes to relationships because now men have become even more demanding than women.

The relationship expert then advised women to start working hard to make money because they are hustling for men as well and not just themselves.

He said:

“A lot of ladies didn’t get married or meet a suitor this year because of their Bank Account Balance and Socioeconomic status. THE STATE OF RELATIONSHIPS has changed. Men are now more Materialistic and Demanding than women.

“Years ago, women seemed more materialistic and had a Checklist: A man must have MONEY, A CAR, A HOUSE etc.

“Ladies, BREAKING NEWS. Men are no longer interested in a Pretty Face, God fearing woman and Good cook as a PRIMARY BENCHMARK for finding a wife. Today’s man's PRIMARY BENCHMARK is MONEY.

“Today’s man is interested in :

1. In Your fathers surname.
2️. Today’s man doesn’t want to hear I’m unemployed.
3️.Today’s man wants to know if you have a car, your own place.
4. Today’s man wants a lady who can change his life.

“This is the main reason thousands of Beautiful, God fearing ladies are single. ^So ladies, you’re not hustling for yourself alone anymore. You’re also hustling for men too. This is the new reality”

SOURCE: https://www.jivenaija.com/people-places/news/a-lot-of-ladies-are-single-because-they-are-broke-joro-olumofin

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by SimDan95(m): 2:51pm On Nov 12, 2019
who no like better thing, I wouldn't want someone that'll end up been a liability to me, this is 2019 boiz don wise up.

Though some guys are still dumb and they end up becoming magas to hungry hoes

3 Likes

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by General0847: 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
A fool and his internet access.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Ayt27(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2019
Let them hustle, no be only man dey spend money, women too dey spend.

Shout out to all legit hustling females
In the end you are really preserving your mental state.
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
sad
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Abfinest007(m): 3:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
lies. the economy is buharid that's why.buhari is another name for hardship
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Amanee(f): 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Making money is not easy and I don't blame men who want working class wives.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by helinues: 3:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amanee:

You’re correct. Money isn’t gay.

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Amanee:
9 to 5 ain't d only path to making money.
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by FakeManna: 4:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
[s]
helinues:
grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by cococandy(f): 8:33am On Nov 13, 2019
He isn’t wrong.
Many men want women who make money

1 Like

Re: A Lot Of Ladies Are Single Because They Are Broke – Joro Olumofin by genq(m): 8:45am On Nov 13, 2019
No man wants a liability - make your own money ladies wink
Oh, and sleeping with MEN for money doesn't count.
Get a job!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

The Era Of Marriage Is Gone In Nigeria / Dream Meaning Of Crying / Couples Perform An Online Wedding Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.