Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� (16355 Views)

Why Your Diasporan Friends And Family Do Not Send You Money When You Ask. / Why Men Find It Hard Accepting Children Their Wives Had From Infidelity / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2023
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Zonefree(m): 9:36am On Aug 01, 2023
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.

254 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2023
T
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2023
Because they believe (in their perspective) that it rubbishes their manliness and also jeopardises the level of respect their women give them.

Also to avoid See-Finish

97 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Wawelexy(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Don't ask a Nigerian lady for money it will be used against you when things go south. The common phrase they use is "despite all I have done for him". Even those that only bought singlet and boxers use this phrase....Learn to be on your own so that you can confidently discard her when she starts misbehaving...

194 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Nobody: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Most men like to show they are financially stable all the time but Why do they find it difficult to ask their women for money when they are broke?💞😍💘💔💓❤️💋

You all are broke why should we ask you for money? You cant even help your own gender financially

And even if you lend a guy money you will begin to talk " after all I did for you" shift abeg.

75 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by talented321: 10:11am On Aug 01, 2023
Depend on the relationship'' women they give their husband money sometimes,
Op but many of them will rather borrow you the money than to give you'' '''from experience''

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Puss360(f): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2023
talented321:
Depend on the relationship'' we dey ask sometimes, abi puss360 u no go give me money when things went sour for me'' u know marriage is full of up and downs.
Op those people will borrow money than to give'' '''from experience''
Sure.. When things "Sour" I'll give... But I'll write it down, you'll sign...
When things "Sweet" you'll repay me complete....

You sef knows marriage is full of ups and downs grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by talented321: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2023
Puss360'' untop to assist me with small cash we will now sign papers''
I wanted to build house for u after 20yrs of our marriage but this ur statement sound like a threat.
Puss360:

Sure.. When things "Sour" I'll give... But I'll write it down, you'll sign...
When things "Sweet" you'll repay me complete....

You sef knows marriage is full of ups and downs grin grin cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Puss360(f): 10:47am On Aug 01, 2023
Lol... Men asking women for money is not a bad thing... Afterall, women do ask...
But it's always good to check well coz some men can use that opportunity to extract the whole money woman get.. all in the name of I love you...
Rubbish

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Tonabolin: 11:08am On Aug 01, 2023
Is called Self respect...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by frozen70(f): 11:47am On Aug 01, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:

Well some men wants to respect themselves especially if they are not too close with their wives and you are asking her for money

She may change it for you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Newborn27(f): 12:58pm On Aug 01, 2023
Kindly add "responsible" to the topic.

It's only responsible men with maturity that does that.

Many would feel entitled and even steal the little you have.

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Kemadealadire(f): 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Because a Nigerian girlfriend would rather die than give you her money.
Yes if you are the type who cheats, bets and indulges in all kinds of vices. An honest and hardworking man won't find it hard to get help from his partner.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Purvan(m): 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2023
Women go use see finish your life when them open case for your head

Except say na kind and good woman, hold your money

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Proserpina: 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Darlingme(f): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2023
Men asked all the time
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by emperor4love(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2023
If woman giv u 1k tomorrow if una get issue e go tell world na 1million not only that ,that she was the one who made u, e go better u ask ur mom or siblings ooh to avoid see finish, serious warning to all Kings out there

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Jegoudou(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
Omo me too
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by ArewaNightmare: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
grin TO AVOID INSULTS THAT COMES LIKE UNWANTED PREGNANCY 😆😆

"After everything I did for him "

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by JuicyStar: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid see finish.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Ballzproblem2: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
feels downgrading, besides which woman wan give you money all this stingy broke Nigeria girlz

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by Zigzagman: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
when women earn more, these problems start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUrng-mfZpQ
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2023
They don't. Women don't give.

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by fourboys: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Serious question
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by AdamuKD: 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
cry
Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by FalseProphet1(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
Because women are generally selfish and would use it against them when the time comes. Know this and have peace.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by DarkandHandsome(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
To aviod something like this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

33 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by timiade446(m): 2:38pm On Aug 01, 2023
To avoid a situation whereby she starts feeling bigger than her man 😂

Things I have seen

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by VinnyBaba: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
If you are in a Relationship and you are Broke, you better soak Garri and Groundnut SECRETLY. sad

because Insults must come one way or the other if you collect money from ur GF. 😒

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by omooba969(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023
😂 Collect money from who...? 🤣🤣🤣

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Find It Difficult To Ask Their Women For Money When They Are Broke?� by socialmediaman: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Advice On How To Annul A Traditional Marriage / My Brother-In-Law And I / Dangers Of Constantly Insulting Your Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.