Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Google Adsense Disable Issue - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense Disable Issue (2153 Views)

How To Disable Captcha In Blogger Comment / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / How Can I Know a Site Or Domain Disable By Adsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Disable Issue by hazeezah: 11:54am On Nov 17, 2010
Good day Gurus, My Google Adsense Account was Disable today, I want to Re-Register into Google Adsense Program, Can i still place Ad on my old Site? Please am eager to get a Reply soon, Thankx!
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by cmon(m): 1:56pm On Nov 17, 2010
Guess you're not the only one. A friend of mine got his disabled today. Are they removing all their nigerian account?
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by Caroguama(f): 2:19pm On Nov 17, 2010
Of course you can re-register and use your old site. It doesn't matter.

Google got my account disabled twice in the past. I accept It was my fault, so I've been extra careful with this third grace, by signing into my website's admin area before visiting my front page or doing my updates.

So you have to be extra-careful this time around.

Google isn't out to victimize Nigerians, they are just been strict and overly smart with everyone.

So be careful!
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by utimatedes(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2010
You people think you can deceive google and get away with it.

Sometime when I see Nigeria doing the wrong thing just because they want to increase their earning, I feel bad about it.

I have been using adsense since 2008 and received check every 4months, and by 2010, I received my check every month from DHL and I have not been banned.

But one day, Google sent me a mail that they detected invalid clicks on my account. They told me to stop clicking or I shouldn't ask anyone to click. They say their robot detected it and human being reviewed it. But they where not sure whether I actually click on my ads because of what they called share IP (that is the Ip I was using to login to my account). Then I was using many cyber cafe, MTN and Zain.

Google will never warn you if they detect invalid clicks, my own case was different because I have been receiving cheques and they where not sure whether I actually click on my ads. That was why they warn me, and I reply to them that I have never click on my ads.

Another reason was that I had a lot of traffics everyday and only 10% where clicking on my ads. I guess that was what save me and since then, I have not received such warning or being banned because I used personal connections.

You see Google understand your traffics more than you do, where there are coming from and where they are going to from your site. How many people click on your ads and the percentage of those that click on your ads.

It is not possible for 30-80% of your visitors to click on your ads if you do not ask them to click on it. only 10% or within 20% can click and this trend cannot be the same everyday.

I guess you where banned for using adsense for domain and generate traffic to it. You can generate traffic to your ads for domain because it is against google policy.

But Some Nigeria are using that method by registering high paying keyword with CO.CC.

Two boy that where recently interviewed by Success Digest Extra have been banned for violating google policy. They said they wanted to make 8000Euro next month, but that is not possible now. They sales e-book to people on how to do that by showing their fat earning. It is true that that system they used work for them, but they can escape.

I contacted one of them and asked how he was doing that google did not detect and he said I was implementing the wrong strategies from what I learned gurus and google forum. He said that Google will never tell me the truth about making money with adsense. I told him that info marketer lies a lot that I doubt him. I monitor his sites and I recently discovered that they have being banned.

Do adsense in the right way and you will enjoy.

They usually ban when they are about to calculate your earning and send you the cheque.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by 080Nigeria(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2010
Caroguama:

Of course you can re-register and use your old site. It doesn't matter.

Google got my account disabled twice in the past. I accept It was my fault, so I've been extra careful with this third grace, by signing into my website's admin area before visiting my front page or doing my updates.

So you have to be extra-careful this time around.

Google isn't out to victimize Nigerians, they are just been strict and overly smart with everyone.

So be careful!

But they clearly state that you should not register again grin.

Actually, my account was also disabled last week. I didn't click my ads- was not even available for 3 weeks prior to that time- so I couldn't even have clicked the ads by mistake. But I did notice that there was a day my account earned above normal. It happened again and like 2 days after, the account was disabled.

If anyone was clicking, it was definitely no one I knew. I definitely didn't instruct anyone to do such on my behalf. But how do you explain that to Google?
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by utimatedes(m): 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2010
You people think you can deceive google and get away with it.

Sometime when I see Nigeria doing the wrong thing just because they want to increase their earning, I feel bad about it.

I have been using adsense since 2008 and received check every 4months, and by 2010, I received my check every month from DHL and I have not been banned.

But one day, Google sent me a mail that they detected invalid clicks on my account. They told me to stop clicking or I shouldn't ask anyone to click. They say their robot detected it and human being reviewed it. But they where not sure whether I actually click on my ads because of what they called share IP (that is the Ip I was using to login to my account). Then I was using many cyber cafe, MTN and Zain.

Google will never warn you if they detect invalid clicks, my own case was different because I have been receiving cheques and they where not sure whether I actually click on my ads. That was why they warn me, and I reply to them that I have never click on my ads.

Another reason was that I had a lot of traffics everyday and only 10% where clicking on my ads. I guess that was what save me and since then, I have not received such warning or being banned because I used personal connections.

You see Google understand your traffics more than you do, where there are coming from and where they are going to from your site. How many people click on your ads and the percentage of those that click on your ads.

It is not possible for 30-80% of your visitors to click on your ads if you do not ask them to click on it. only 10% or within 20% can click and this trend cannot be the same everyday.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by abhosts(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2010
Any Unusual spike in clicks and impressions on your google adds results in an automatic ban. If you re-register, you are only wasting your time. You will be banned again the moment you request for your payout.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by utimatedes(m): 3:00pm On Nov 18, 2010
If you are using adsense for domain and send traffic to it, you will be banned

If the percentage of those that click on your ads is more than 10% of total traffics, they will suspect you and monitor you. If that continue, you will be banned
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by 080Nigeria(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2010
To tell you the truth, I didn't expect a ban either. I was keeping to the rules so I never envisaged getting a ban. If I had been doing anything fraudulent, I would have cashed my checks instead of purposely keeping them on hold as a way of aggregating them.

I agree with @utimades. But I must point out that Google gave you that grace because you've had a relationship with them for a long period and your account must have developed some kind of consistency. For me, my main adsense website is a new one (just a few months old). It has however grown very much and gets a lot of daily pageviews. My adsense earnings were also normal- much less than 10 percent of my traffic clicked the ads. But within 3 weeks while I was away from home, The click through rate just shot abnormally and I earned much more. This happened 2 different days. Unfortunately, I couldn't really study the trends because I didn't have access to a computer where I was and could only make do with my phone.

I'm telling this story because it was a very painful experience for me. Apparently, some bot or stupid person just did the clicking and Google didn't care enough to confirm.

As someone who advertises on Adwords and a few other platforms, I know what it means to spend your hard earned money and would hate to have some fool just clicking my ads fraudulently so I know it is important to be strict with website owners. However, that doesn't justify an unfair suspension of innocent account owners. I didn't even have access to a computer when it happened, talk less of clicking the ads.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by Oyawuni(m): 5:10am On Nov 20, 2010
Google palava,wahala
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by geogex4u(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2010
Google tend to b more strict with newer sites with little content, cos most of them are out there just to earn from adsense, when u take time to build ur site with original contents and ur traffic is good b4 applying for adsense, ur account is less likely to be banned.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by olubiz(m): 5:02pm On Nov 29, 2010
I think in many cases of adsense account disable, google is more fair than not.
The basic truth is google knows much than we think about websites traffic and activity trends.

What I do when I observed an unusual traffic volume or clicks from a particular IP is to use little php codes to prevent adsense ads showing up on that IP for some days.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by geogex4u(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2010
You're very right olubiz, google can analyze traffic to the core eg browser cookie/type, ip, os, hostname, http reff etc. Nobody can cheat on google & get away with it.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by 080Nigeria(m): 10:41pm On Nov 29, 2010
I thin that from my own experience and subsequent dialog with Google forum users, it is advisable to use Adsense on only websites that are old- to a certain level at least. New sites often don't have stabilized traffic. Besides, the traffic may be coming in patterns that Google bots won't like. So it is better to put it on older sites that are relatively stable.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by utimatedes(m): 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2010
@ Olubiz: No doubt google understand ur traffic more than you do. They know where ur visitors are coming from, where they left ur site to, how many minute they spend on ur site etc.
It is very difficult to determine who is clicking on your ads except Google.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by thecrew: 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2010
@utimatedes , pls let me know where to get a cheap domain and host so i can start working with Google adsens and receiving checks like you, i have tried registering several time with different Google account but that keep telling me unfortunately we can not approved you. pls guys help me out mail or add me so let chat better (lonlyparadise@yahoo.com) or 08029957978
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by nwanyin33: 5:16am On Dec 05, 2010
how much do you get from google adsense averagely? is this really a good way to make profit?

I do not believe you this is the only way to make money.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by Caroguama(f): 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
[/quote][quote author=thecrew link=topic=552464.msg7251848#msg7251848 date=1291212093]
@utimatedes , pls let me know where to get a cheap domain and host so i can start working with Google adsens and receiving checks like you, i have tried registering several time with different Google account but that keep telling me unfortunately we can not approved you. pls guys help me out mail or add me so let chat better (lonlyparadise@yahoo.com) or 08029957978

What country are you from anyway. Why wouldn't google approve your account? Google still approves people's accounts even if theirs were disabled by the same google
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by ogbongzky(m): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2011
If Google bans you and you re register. Once they find out again, you will be banned.

I receive my checks monthly and its as a result of the steady traffic to my blog, averagely 7000page views for now.

dont mind those gurus teaching traffic tricks for adsense for domain. if you use the tricks, u will be banned. I have adsense for domain but dont share the link at all because am scared of been banned. if u share the link and anyone visits the url, Google will know and u just risk been hammered.

Some even use bulksms to drive traffic to their adsense for domain

if u want to set up adsense for domain, read; http://www.ogbongeblog.com/2010/12/how-to-set-up-adsense-for-domains.html

I have loads of adsense articles on my blog too, just check them out.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by samo(m): 5:05am On Jan 24, 2011
My Google account got disabled at a time.

It happened after someone in Nigeria contacted and said he wanted to partner with me by driving traffic to my site and I would pay him money from my Google advert. I was a bit curious and gave him one of my sites.

That evening I noticed 50 Euros in my adsense account. I had never made that much within 5 hours, so I checked on my webstats only for me to find out that the page loads, IP address and clicks did not match up. i.e. there were more page loads from a single IP with different clicking going on, there.

The next day, I had to call the chap to stop, unfortunately google banned me within 3 days and all my explanation fell on deaf ears to make matters really annoying, I was expecting 200 Euros that week.

I was really angry, but had to open up another google adsense account with another email address and this time monitor it.

I concur with what "ogbongzky" and "utimatedes" said.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by utimatedes(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2011
Those guys think they can deceive google, but u can't deceive google and get away with it.
When you are promoting adsense for domain and u make some earning, when u are about to be sent check, google will look at ur earning, where they are coming from, your domain value, history, ranking etc.

A domian u just register with no value and no history and its earning that much, google will no that u re promoting the domain and u will be banned.

The only way u can earn much and no ban is by registering mistype domain like GOGLE.COM, FACEBOK.COM so that when mistype, it will land the person on your adsense for domain page.

Don't mind those marketers that are selling those traffic trick because they are not use the method they are selling
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by jmoore(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2011
My Google account got disabled at a time.

It happened after someone in Nigeria contacted and said he wanted to partner with me by driving traffic to my site and I would pay him money from my Google advert. I was a bit curious and gave him one of my sites.

That evening I noticed 50 Euros in my adsense account. I had never made that much within 5 hours, so I checked on my webstats only for me to find out that the page loads, IP address and clicks did not match up. i.e. there were more page loads from a single IP with different clicking going on, there.

The next day, I had to call the chap to stop, unfortunately google banned me within 3 days and all my explanation fell on deaf ears to make matters really annoying, I was expecting 200 Euros that week.

shine your eyes!!
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by Beyurboss: 4:49pm On Mar 17, 2011
Is it true that google has closed closed all google adsense accts as at today?pls i'd like to know.
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by Godmother(f): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2011
Beyurboss:

Is it true that google has closed closed all google adsense accts as at today?pls i'd like to know.

Take a look at this forum and you will know if they have or not undecided
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by velo10: 2:47am On Jul 30, 2012
I was a victim just yesterday. Learnt my lessons. Didn't know clicking on one's ads was illegal
Re: Google Adsense Disable Issue by wizipro: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2017
i got disabled from adsense on Wednesday an i immediately filled the appeal form and was rejected please can i add another adsense code to that particular site. will it work? please i need fast reply

(1) (Reply)

Help My Yahoomail Account And Fb Account Has Been Hacked / Facebook Ad Payment / Please Help A Young Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.