Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) (24164 Views)

The 2018 Edition Of The Motorsport Championship In Pictures (PHOTOS) / Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures And Videos / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Endorses Ondo Auto Rally (Photos And Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Skmoda360(m): 9:25pm On Nov 12, 2019
Godfullsam:
Proudly Ondo guy.

Ondo Amaka cool

Show urself if you are proudly Ondo.
You got me here grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by webngnews: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Oh
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by RioKamimoto: 9:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
nice
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Ttipsy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
JangoroInvest:

That off road
whatever
nice pictures thou
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Ttipsy(f): 10:00pm On Nov 12, 2019
JangoroInvest:

That off road
whatever
nice pictures thou
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MetaPhysical: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
Ahhh...Autojosh, you fall my hand! sad

Of all available parking spots to take ownership, see where you go put ya stamp. Im annoyed with you!! angry

Slap it on that girl yansh and say Autojosh claim this spot! grin

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by MetaPhysical: 10:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Jokes aside...
people, i think this is a good thing. It should be expanded to other regions. Then compete rwgionally for chance to enter national rallye from PortHarcourt to Azare.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
searchng4love:
Dancok how was the program
it was peaceful, APC first did their rally in the morning, followed by PDP in the afternoon, SDP postponed their, that's what on ground for now, cheers.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by TemmyT002(m): 10:57pm On Nov 12, 2019
It can only be Ilaramokin
My hometown on point
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
MKULTRA:
my guy if a pasture is greener and your house is welcoming.
Shay investors no go come invest for you country without you even building a single factory.

What am saying is countries that beautify and attract foreigners tend to progress speedily
Why do you think Dubai and other arab states despite their oil reserve are still focusing on tourism
You may think tourism is less important but its a major
catalyst in making your country progress at fast pace
because you can't single handedly build every thing you need in your country.
Sometimes thinking out of the box helps.
I'm just telling u what our Yoruba billionaires should be doing
That's how rahman adedoyin of ife was busy building universities everywhere in osun state
The truth is that yorubas don't need all these universities again
What we need is industries and SME
It will bring lot of Yorubas out of poverty
Also mass housing and technical knowledge and job
That's what we need
I'm just tired of how our billionaires are not using their money well
In my state, ekiti
A billionaire went to build a private university of no use to the community
He could have built an industry invest in real estate
And build huge vocational college
Because that's what Yoruba's need
Trust me
All these school school stuffs need to stop
We are not in 1970
Today has changed and poverty in still very much in Yoruba land

2 Likes

Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by eternityk: 11:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
JangoroInvest:

The fact is still that you are a fool
What do you infrastructure ?
His doing the best he can so. Take that shit off your maot and how many of your billion has tried 50% of what is doing. He built a golf to his omo town, University, busary for students, E makes the name of the town well know to public. Which your helmet name is not on Google. E has invited diginiries to the town. A sigle man changing a village to small city. His first road project is 8.5Km now Another 6km and you fool is he here saying is stupid can't blame. You are from no history generation bro
I'm just telling u what our Yoruba billionaires should be doing

That's how rahman adedoyin of ife was busy building universities everywhere in osun state

The truth is that yorubas don't need all these universities again

What we need is industries and SME

It will bring lot of Yorubas out of poverty

Also mass housing and technical knowledge and job

That's what we need

I'm just tired of how our billionaires are not using their money well

In my state, ekiti

A billionaire went to build a private university of no use to the community

He could have built an industry invest in real estate

And build huge vocational college

Because that's what Yoruba's need

Trust me

All these school school stuffs need to stop

We are not in 1970

Today has changed and poverty in still very much in Yoruba land
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by CrownPrincehawk(m): 7:17am On Nov 13, 2019
Autorally dope, live @backyard. Ondo st always setting agenda.
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by Jahzmin007: 8:37am On Nov 13, 2019
novexme:
Lovely @autojosh please when is the next edition and how can I contact the organizers thanks.

Yes ooo... me self wey be Ondo pesin no sabi wetin dey shele for my State....
Abeg anybody with rightful contact please...
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by AlphLukau: 12:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: The Ondo Auto Rally In Pictures (PHOTOS) by tck2000(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
AutoJoshNG what is the name of the car in the 7th picture?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which City In Nigeria Has The Best Driving Culture? / 2015 Cadillac Escalade Unveiled / First Fully Covered Bike With AC Made In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.