Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (28028 Views)

Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP. / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by ekems2017(f): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Really? Then what will happen to those that are stealing public funds? This country is a joke. They are seriously looking for how to silent Nigerians.
Let's see how it goes.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by patriotic007: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
God dey cinema he dey look una
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by PennywysCares(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
cheesy
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Angelfrost(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
Of course... Let's kill hang speakers of mere words of hate, while slapping the wrists of fraudsters, ritualists, rapists, pedophiles, corrupt embezzlers, and kidnappers...

This nation is moving so "progressively" to the "promised" land. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nickshrapnel: 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Rubbish talk bro

We want death sentence for looters in public office .....

Once a competent court finds one guilty of misappropriation of funds... Life ban from politics and possible death sentence..

That's only when Nigeria becomes interesting
I don’t know why it is hard for them to pass such bill

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by tete7000(m): 9:29pm On Nov 12, 2019
When na illiterates full the house, what else can one expect? Buhari should be the first culprit. His hate speech caused the death of 11 youth corpers in 2011

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Trutherme: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
He called himself a 'reformed democrat' and you praised and voted for him.

Amadioha, Ogun or thunder. Which one should apply to those Nigerians who made the same mistake twice? grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by LZAA: 9:30pm On Nov 12, 2019
Afonjas over to yougrin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Heffalump(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
This Bill has a biased and demonic connotation.

The Hausa-Fulani hegemony and despotic tendency is the motivation and forces behind this illicit Bill. With this Bill, you dare not speak the bitter truth about their wicked and evil plot against the Nigerian state, or as it affects you. Our guts will be totally broken if we allow this to scale through undecided
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
While public funds looters get a pat on the back.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by morikee: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Reno, FFK take note

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by engrchykae(m): 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Good luck come and seeooooo
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 12, 2019
Se e ya were??

Trump is receiving hate speech very well on social media and his government will never think of putting the citizens to the gallows!!

This is supposed to be Democracy and not Tyrannism undecided

6 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Npfn: 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
I just they pity some pastors, celebrity and imams this bill alot of people will be affectedooo
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by kroy(m): 9:32pm On Nov 12, 2019
This guys need help.

ANYWAY, AS AN EX BANKER, ENTREPRENEUR AND SALES EXPERT, I GUIDE YOUNG MEN AND WOMEN ON HOW TO BE SELF RELIANT AND ENTREPRENEUR. SEE MY SIGNATURE TO CONTACT ME
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by CheedyJ(m): 9:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
I pray I jakpa before dis bill is passed..Naija don fold up tey tey..

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Sheriman(m): 9:34pm On Nov 12, 2019
Law for the Poor NIGERIANS
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by kid7soccer(m): 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
We are really confused in this country. When will we bring up a bill for hanging corruption official

Giftedprof:

Source:
https:// www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/hate-speech-offenders-to-die-by-hanging-bill-resurfaces-in-senate/
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by nedekid: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
So these people want to force me to love afonjas.
Never!
I'll rather hang.
I hope na joke you de joke ohh.
Bible says "love thy neighbor as yourself" grin

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 12, 2019
distilledwalex:
ABI WEREY LAWON ELEYI NI
Ogbontarigi were ni won undecided

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by iammolise(m): 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
These vagabonds just want to silence everyone for good. angry

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Unghost: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
NoSidonLook:
The Banana Republic

Animal Farm by George Orwell comes to mind

Indeed just as the Bible says, "when the wicked rules, the people mourn"

But wasn't the so-called wicked elected by people
Was it stones that voted for the wicked

Zombies see wetin una mumu don cause

the mourning hasn't even started yet. Wait till next year when they begin to unveil their more evil anti-people policies

angry

start with this fool !!
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by ForkDragnet: 9:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
AgentNairaland:
A Good Leader Should Expect Hate Speech..

Indeed Zoogeria Is Etoile Du Sahel Which Means ......
a good leader should expect criticism not hate speech

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by naijadrivablog: 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Rubbish talk bro

We want death sentence for looters in public office .....

Once a competent court finds one guilty of misappropriation of funds... Life ban from politics and possible death sentence..

That's only when Nigeria becomes interesting

Sabi jare. They make laws that suits them.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by bodyloveghetto(m): 9:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Awon werey, hate speech?, when better bills are there to pass or brought to the house to pass.. 9ja is sick

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by SenecaTheYonger: 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Does this mean many Nairalanders from Politic section will be affected by this bill?

This bill probably resurfaced because of Seun being so stupidly ignorant about all the tribalistic comments on front page. You don't know that a lot of senators and important people use Nairaland? It's funny because you really think it's only louts that come here.

Well, let's see how this plays out. I'll advice you, Seun to close this site if you don't really want to manage it because you'll be at the center of a lot of deaths since they'll come for you to reveal information of offenders. You don't know Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Incandescent(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
I weep for this country.

God punish Lord Lugard wherever he is

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by klax(m): 9:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hate speech to die by hanging but boko haram and fulani herdsmen to be rehabilitated bah

So Nigeria want to break another disgracing record bah apc

That bill mist die right away orelse it should start from 2011 till date so Buhari himself will be the first to be hang.

Everyone that voted these demonic jihadist to power will never see peace. The nonsense brought upon this country is too much by this administration.

Their is no time all these won't ends in Revolution wallahi that is what will end this matter these Mallam from the North are pushing Nigerians too far and they forgot whoever they break coconut on his head won't stand to eat the coconut.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by dejisakin(m): 9:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
At least Nigerians can act when they face life threat instead of wailing. Action speaks louder than voice. Afterall What is left if not injustice. Injustice give rise to what they are about to call on themselves. I have a good news for them, present generation has no patience. Good luck to them. I think Dino has warned them earlier.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Mshad662(m): 9:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
biafranbaby:
So these people want to force me to love afonjas.
Never!
I'll rather hang.

Cant wait

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by SenecaTheYonger: 9:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
What ever long range jazz these pepole are using is working becuase Nigerian's are not even speaking out against this bill that will so much affect their live. This is North-Korean-tier government, You can't speak ill about Kim and not die. I can't believe this bill passed first reading in a democratic country.

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by chukwuibuipob: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
undecided Deaf and Dumb EDIOTS.CRASE PIPU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IGP Decorates 24 AIGs With New Ranks (Pictures) / Profile Of Justice Walter Onnoghen, The New Chief Justice Of Nigeria / Fayose Releases Phones Numbers To Report Sighting Of Herdsmen In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.