Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,703 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi (28044 Views)

Senator Sabi Abdullahi Of Niger State Defects From APC To PDP. / Sani Musa & Sabi Abdullahi: ‘Niger State Overtaken By Bandits’ / Hate Speech Bill: Sabi Abdullahi Says Dangers Loom Without Legislation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Femijohn198: 10:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
opposition party will be afraid to speak,i said bye bye to democracy in Nigeria
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by AzusaAyano: 10:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol. I pray they pass this bill into law.

Nigeria is about to become interesting.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Simbrixton(m): 10:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
buhari is suppose to be the first to die by hanging
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Simbrixton(m): 10:26pm On Nov 12, 2019
kelvd4real:

A good leader should tolerate criticism (Not expect hate speech). These are 2 different things.
I don't support this bill because it is not well defined hence can be misused. However, I agree that hate speech needs to be checked. The role hate speech played leading to Rwanda Civil war is still fresh in our memories. Also hate speech and fake news helped to fuel the Nigerian civil war and many other crimes against humanity.

See some documented cases and know that it is a very dangerous thing if not checked.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/04/rwanda-shows-how-hateful-speech-leads-violence/587041/

https://heinonline.org/HOL/LandingPage?handle=hein.journals/mcgil46&div=20&id=&page=

http://www.genocidewatch.org/images/OutsideResearch_Hate_Speech_and_Group-Targeted_Violence.pdf

https://www.concordia.ca/research/migs/resources/rwanda-radio-transcripts.html
what about fulani herdsmen killings compared to nnamdi kanu and adeyinka speeches which is more deadly?
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Birniwa(m): 10:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Simbrixton:
buhari is suppose to be the first to die by hanging

What about you typing this sh!t?
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Fuckgovt: 10:47pm On Nov 12, 2019
Lol. Speak against this govt n due by hanging. That is what they shld have named the bill
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Emyogalanya: 10:48pm On Nov 12, 2019
Chai tam david west should have just given a "love speech". He could still be living by hanging
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by tiwiex(m): 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
ZombieTERROR:

Rubbish talk bro

We want death sentence for looters in public office .....

Once a competent court finds one guilty of misappropriation of funds... Life ban from politics and possible death sentence..

That's only when Nigeria becomes interesting
Appreciate sarcasm bro.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by infogeneral: 10:53pm On Nov 12, 2019
Also looters must face the firing squad.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Brightest04(m): 10:55pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hate speech peddlers and sponsors should be jailed for fifty years and looters should face
death sentence,this way there would be sanity in this country.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by TruthHurts100: 10:56pm On Nov 12, 2019
What happens to leaders stealing our money?
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by sagaxity(m): 11:02pm On Nov 12, 2019
if hate speech offenders should die by hanging, how should looters and money launderers who double as our leaders and politicians DIE?

BY STARVATION!! Lock them in a room and deprive them of food and water..
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by GoldenPromise81(m): 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Please can someone explain and give me an example of this hate speech and tell me when it will be in effect, so that will can keep quiet.Before we hear story say ......?. reply please. d 9ja na our own.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by knowledgeable: 11:07pm On Nov 12, 2019
Gracealone:
Our lawmakers are now ceetified to have lost it.

Aside that the bill is senseless. You are creating another commission for this again, the other day, Abba Kyari sacked some VP"s aides to reduce over bloated workforce. And you will be allocating billions of our scarce money to fund Buhari/Lie Mohammed fantasy.

Laws like this one always precede a sinister move. Now, I may not be surprised if Buhari makes a 3rd-term move.

Sinister indeed my brother. One question I have is this. Do they also have a bill for those whom their HATE for other Nigerians have pushed them beyond hate speeches and are killing/kidnapping Nigerians in their thousands??.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 12, 2019
We must not abuse aboki again
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Omoslim26: 11:17pm On Nov 12, 2019
eni4real:
Se e ya were??

Trump is receiving hate speech very well on social media and his government will never think of putting the citizens to the gallows!!

This is supposed to be Democracy and not Tyrannism undecided

oga if you like dey there and be speaking plenty English

if you or anyone do una afonja ipob rubbish here again I go report the person
na pkeme by hanging be that
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 12, 2019
Omoslim26:

oga if you like dey there and be speaking plenty English

if you or anyone do una afonja ipob rubbish here again I go report the person
na pkeme by hanging be that
Tribalism is not my thing..

I was vexing for those mad lawmakers.. undecided
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by okrikaboi: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Nigerians are crying on Twitter and nairaland about this bill grin una never see anything we die here! To anyone supporting any evil politician without good reason you will perish at the hand of this Government.
Lazy E–warriors

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:12am On Nov 13, 2019
So of all the myriads of problems this country is facing, all our senators could do is deliberate on a very stupid bill. I feel depressed once i see myself as a Nigerian. I pity those of you figthing and defending these rogues called politicians.

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
Sharia-mongers.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 13, 2019
This present government is pure EVIL.
The tactics they use are just so smart,cunning and wicked.

They carry out some good stuffs too but maybe,just maybe they do it so you won't see the evil they're cooking up.

This rule is going to counter FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
Though there is nothing like freedom of speech in Nigeria anymore.

#hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 Like

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Kennyswagz2: 12:23am On Nov 13, 2019
biafranbaby:
So these people want to force me to love afonjas.
Never!
I'll rather hang.
you don't need to love afonjas.. you should worry about your people been killed and hated in Ghana, SA, Kenya, China, Indian, Indonesia,etc..
Ghanaians are dealing with your people right now and you are here mentioning afonjas.
Inyamiri flat-head gringrin
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
you don't need to love afonjas.. you should worry about your people been killed and hated in Ghana, SA, Kenya, China, Indian, Indonesia,etc..
Ghanaians are dealing with your people right now and you are here mentioning afonjas.
I hate tribalism but come to think of it.
Analysis and records showed that 75% of those that came back from SA are from the western states.
N please don't justify killings. You make it sound like its a funny stuff to joke about.

NB:nothing attached,just trying to put a little something.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I hate tribalism but come to think of it,
Analysis and records showed that 75% of those that came back from SA are from the western states.
N please don't justify killings. You make it sound like its a funny stuff to joke about.

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Kennyswagz2: 12:33am On Nov 13, 2019
StacyO:

I hate tribalism but come to think of it,

oga those were westerners with genuine businesses. .. how many Yoruba have you heard been killed in SA compared to igbos... if not for what igbos have done in SA, the yorubas there wouldn't have had any problem there.. but unfortunately, SAns don't know the difference btw igbo and yoruba. We are all Nigerians to them
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
I hate tribalism,but come to think of it
analysis and records showed that 75% of those that came back from SA are from the western states.
Most Igbo's are into illegal dealings quite alright likewise people from other tribes too.

Stop justifying killings and making it look like its a funny thing to joke about.

NB: Nothing attached.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Kennyswagz2: 12:35am On Nov 13, 2019
StacyO:

I hate tribalism but come to think of it.

go and check again.. igbos refused to return back.. you should know by now that igbos will rather die than leave were they know they can get money from. even if it is in hell fire
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 13, 2019
Kennyswagz2:
oga those were westerners with genuine businesses. .. how many Yoruba have you heard been killed in SA compared to igbos... if not for what igbos have done in SA, the yorubas there wouldn't have had any problem there.. but unfortunately, SAns don't know the difference btw igbo and yoruba. We are all Nigerians to them
I quoted you how many times?
The rest is left to you.

At this juncture,I commot my hand for your matter.
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by SaintNemesis(f): 12:42am On Nov 13, 2019
RIP in advance to tribal warriors if Nairaland.
Many of them here will be first to have their heads roll
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by cococandy(f): 12:47am On Nov 13, 2019
What’s their definition of hate speech?

Calling out incompetent leaders?

The same country that jails homosexuals and belittles women thinks hate speech is bad. Do they even understand what hate speech is?

2 Likes

Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Kennyswagz2: 12:47am On Nov 13, 2019
StacyO:

I quoted you how many times?
The rest is left to you.

At this juncture,I commot my hand for your matter.
good bye too
Re: Hate Speech Offenders To ‘Die By Hanging’ Bill By Aliyu Sabi Abdullahi by Tnity1: 12:53am On Nov 13, 2019
Hate speech gets this type of judgement and the leader’s a who are stealing our money get bill on health issues. This country is a bunch of jokes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arthur Eze: Only God Can Make An Igbo Man President / 2023: Pay Attention To Your Health, Kwankwaso Tells Tinubu / Nigeria Ambassador To Morocco, Bamalli Nuhu Dies At 42

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.