Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma (17773 Views)

Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva / Certificate Forgery: Senate Says They Can't Sack Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo / Degi-Eremienyo: The Conflicting Names That Disqualified APC Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by AAA593: 10:28pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:
I just finished watching the apc mega rally in bayelsa on channels to.the crowd is 5 times bigger than that of pdp.the way timipre sylva spoke is exactly the way amaechi spoke just before the presidential poll where he sang a war song.we all saw what later happened.pdp has lost this
Guy the town is calm. I'm in yenagoa as I type, people are disappointed by the forgery case. APC main Candidate get kleg and deputy e own worse. Apc faithfuls were already at the mega campaign before the judgment today. Just watch that rally well and the faces of the people. You're here counting crowd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Saviola6053: 10:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,i thought you are educated.if it is pdp,why are you afraid of elections? Why all these desperation ? Why not test your strength at the election field? Why trying to get victory through the backdoor? What is pdp afraid of
Disqualification of your candidate is part of testing their strength. Habahahah. Field qualified candidate, una no go gree

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 10:36pm On Nov 12, 2019
Saviola6053:
Disqualification of your candidate is part of testing their strength. Habahahah. Field qualified candidate, una no go gree
At you ok? Both the appeal and supreme court have settled the issues of name changes.in the end,that judge will be the one to bear the brunt.imagine a judge saying that affidavit attesting to change of names is insufficient
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 10:41pm On Nov 12, 2019
AAA593:

Guy the town is calm. I'm in yenagoa as I type, people are disappointed by the forgery case. APC main Candidate get kleg and deputy e own worse. Apc faithfuls were already at the mega campaign before the judgment today. Just watch that rally well and the faces of the people. You're here counting crowd
You are funny? What concerns me with their faces? If they are unhappy,it means the people wanted him.he's the running mate not the main candidate.
By the way,the case is not about forgery but inconsistencies in his names.the names differ from primary and secondary.he had affidavits backing the change of names yet the court rejected it to show you that the judge was induced.let me add that both the appeal and supreme courts have settled this name issue.the judge is just unfortunate.take note

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Teacher1776(m): 10:44pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Why is pdp afraid of facing apc at the field? Why adopting the wike method? Seems pdp and the judiciary want to cause crisis in bayelsa
I think it's more of sense rather than fear.
pdp will not forget in a hurry what APC did in ekiti and osun.
The question you should ask is why does APC always field candidates who will embarrass the parry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by YumeMizuki: 10:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
Politics is a big scam in Naija

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2019
Teacher1776:

I think it's more of sense rather than fear.
pdp will not forget in a hurry what APC did in ekiti and osun.
The question you should ask is why does APC always field candidates who will embarrass the parry
Apc did nothing in ekiti,they won fair and square.as for osun,it was an apc state before the polka.bayelsa has always been a pdp state,there's no sense but fear.lets be honest,i wont do what apc did except am afraid.the judge was compromised.millions of nigerians have changed their names swverally and their ages and backed it up with relevant affidavit,i wonder when it became ilegal
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by drskyfly007(m): 11:11pm On Nov 12, 2019
Brandstudio01:

shocked
This Judgment simply means that APC does not currently have a candidate in the Forthcoming election in Bayelsa. The PDP machineries is at it again. Unless another court overturn the Ruling before Saturday. Warning, never trust any sitting Governor who is a Legal practitioner

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid today only. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
They don't need to overturn it before Saturday..

They just need to appeal and be granted a stay of execution.. So therefore will be allowed to contest....simple

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ChoCho54(f): 11:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Guy,i thought you are educated.if it is pdp,why are you afraid of elections? Why all these desperation ? Why not test your strength at the election field? Why trying to get victory through the backdoor? What is pdp afraid of
Story story stoory...
Go and ask Amaechi and Rivers APC how far?

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by AAA593: 11:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

You are funny? What concerns me with their faces? If they are unhappy,it means the people wanted him.he's the running mate not the main candidate.
By the way,the case is not about forgery but inconsistencies in his names.the names differ from primary and secondary.he had affidavits backing the change of names yet the court rejected it to show you that the judge was induced.let me add that both the appeal and supreme courts have settled this name issue.the judge is just unfortunate.take note
Affidavits for backing of names. Just hear yourself. As a graduate, he couldn't approach the institutions he graduated from for corrections before swearing affidavits. A man changing names like girlfriends. Can you hear yourself. You're defending that. Why changing names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 11:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
AAA593:

Affidavits for backing of names. Just hear yourself. As a graduate, he couldn't approach the institutions he graduated from for corrections before swearing affidavits. A man changing names like girlfriends. Can you hear yourself. You're defending that. Why changing names
Oga,the law provides that you swear an affidavit to back up such.apart from that,a similar case came up during the presidential tribunal where buhari and atiku lawyer's name livinus uzoukwu were petitioned.the court ruled that they were in order.therefore,there's no case here
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by AAA593: 11:24pm On Nov 12, 2019
garfield1:

Oga,the law provides that you swear an affidavit to back up such.apart from that,a similar case came up during the presidential tribunal where buhari and atiku lawyer's name livinus uzoukwu were petitioned.the court ruled that they were in order.therefore,there's no case here
I shake my head for you. Good night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 12:16am On Nov 13, 2019
AAA593:

I shake my head for you. Good night
Shake on behalf of your ignorance and also for your about to lose during diri.down pdp
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Johnnyessence(m): 1:05am On Nov 13, 2019
I have been saying it times without number that bayelsa state is pdp. SDD is the answer . Bayelsans are pdp .
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by AAA593: 4:02am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=garfield1 post=83975940]
Shake on behalf of your ignorance and also for your about to lose during diri.down pdp[/quote
Look at who is talking about ignorance]
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Royalfurnitures: 6:42am On Nov 13, 2019
That means APC is technically out of the Bayelsa polls for now

Check out my signature for good quality furniture for your homes and offices
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Cherrybae(f): 7:46am On Nov 13, 2019
This is the best thing to do than attack the judiciary. If it had happened to PDP, wailers and the cursed Igbos would attacked and insulted Buhari and the judiciary.

APC will win Bayelsa and Kogi state for sure.

Igbos always carry other states on their head while their own state governors are busy enjoying their lots without any tangible development.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by switspin(f): 8:11am On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:

Its not the back door, its being smart
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ejimatic: 8:27am On Nov 13, 2019
oshozondii:
The All Progressive Congress in Bayelsa State has reacted to the court ruling disqualifying Senator Biobrakumo Degi-Eremiyon, running mate to the party governorship candidate, Chief David Lyon, as a travesty of justice.

Publicity secretary of the party, Doifie Buokoribo in a statement Tuesday said, “The judgement occasioned a miscarriage of justice, is glaringly perverse and against the weight of evidence before the Court. We are totally surprised that the Court could despite the objections by our lawyers, go ahead to determine a weighty criminal allegation of falsification and fraud solely on the bases of affidavit evidence contrary to well established judicial precedents that such must be proved beyond reasonable doubt by calling oral evidence.

“We strongly believe that the judgment cannot withstand a superior judicial scrutiny, therefore, our lawyers have filed a notice of appeal and other court processes to arrest the execution of the judgment pending the outcome of the appeal.

“We call on all our members and supporters not to be distracted but continue to peacefully mobilize for the November 16, 2019 elections.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/11/bayelsa-apc-reacts-to-court-verdict/
. APC should appeal the judgment if there is a reason to do so.The appeal court will ask parties involved to maintain to maintain status cope until after election...... If APC wins both of them will be sworn in...After Appeal court decision Supreme court will follow. If at the Supreme court he loses he will be replaced immediately.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 8:42am On Nov 13, 2019
switspin:

Its not the back door, its being smart
Cowardly smartness i guess
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 11:17am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=AAA593 post=83977202][/quote]

Did the appeal court rule on name discrepancies or not
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 11:22am On Nov 13, 2019
ejimatic:
. APC should appeal the judgment if there is a reason to do so.The appeal court will ask parties involved to maintain to maintain status cope until after election...... If APC wins both of them will be sworn in...After Appeal court decision Supreme court will follow. If at the Supreme court he loses he will be replaced immediately.
What if after the elections apc he resigns and is replaced if apc wins because from what i gathered apc are just using him to gather votes from bayelsa east esp in nembe.hes more relevant as a senator than deputy and he agreed to the plan? Because it will not be easy for apc to win a senatorial rerun in bayelsa.

Again recall that the appeal court in atiku vs buhari settled this name issue and am sure the supreme court will follow suit when they give their ratio decidendi for dismissing atiku appeal.why was the high court judge misled
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ejimatic: 11:37am On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:

What if after the elections apc he resigns and is replaced if apc wins because from what i gathered apc are just using him to gather votes from bayelsa east esp in nembe.hes more relevant as a senator than deputy and he agreed to the plan? Because it will not be easy for apc to win a senatorial rerun in bayelsa.

Again recall that the appeal court in atiku vs buhari settled this name issue and am sure the supreme court will follow suit when they give their ratio decidendi for dismissing atiku appeal.why was the high court judge misled
. In my opinion with all the irregularities in his documents unlike that of Atiku and Buhari.he may lose his appeal even in Supreme Court.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Breezysdesign: 12:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
ArmaniUhuru:

Oga nobody is afraid. Aren’t there qualified people in Apc, while field an unqualified candidate? I don’t support certificate foggery.

Personally I think ths things happen, this said person is in his 60s as such, if his primary school years where to be in the 70s. Due to education and exposure had let people understand naming in certificate better, besides our fslc is not requested anywhere only in previous time. Error could even come during typing of result. Due to circumstances a person decide to add or remove a name from all his activities regarding names swearing affidavit to meet this demand. Based on this stated reasons I think it is a possible thing to happen. If they want to verify they should go to the schools to verify. I think the governor is just scared of the impending doom that would befell him and it's party if they lost.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 1:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Breezysdesign:

Personally I think ths things happen, this said person is in his 60s as such, if his primary school years where to be in the 70s. Due to education and exposure had let people understand naming in certificate better, besides our fslc is not requested anywhere only in previous time. Error could even come during typing of result. Due to circumstances a person decide to add or remove a name from all his activities regarding names swearing affidavit to meet this demand. Based on this stated reasons I think it is a possible thing to happen. If they want to verify they should go to the schools to verify. I think the governor is just scared of the impending doom that would befell him and it's party if they lost.
That is it.am sure the primary school he attended is now defunct
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 1:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
ejimatic:
. In my opinion with all the irregularities in his documents unlike that of Atiku and Buhari.he may lose his appeal even in Supreme Court.
So what is the function of the covering affidavit
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by ejimatic: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:

So what is the function of the covering affidavit
. the judge believed the afidavidit was a cover up for the certificate forgery.The court was not convinced he had genuine certificates .All the documents he presented have name irregularities....Affidavit is not a leeway for forgery.....

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Teacher1776(m): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:

Apc did nothing in ekiti,they won fair and square.as for osun,it was an apc state before the polka.bayelsa has always been a pdp state,there's no sense but fear.lets be honest,i wont do what apc did except am afraid.the judge was compromised.millions of nigerians have changed their names swverally and their ages and backed it up with relevant affidavit,i wonder when it became ilegal
I have risen above this sort of pedestrian argument. in Nigerian politics there are no rights or wrongs.
Fear is legitimate in our politics.
I have stopped arguing because am yet to see any serious politician doing these sort of stupid arguments we do daily in the social media.
none of this makes any sense.
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by codedguy1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
ejimatic:
. the judge believed the afidavidit was a cover up for the certificate forgery.The court was not convinced he had genuine certificates .All the documents he presented have name irregularities....Affidavit is not a leeway for forgery.....

APC will twist anything in their favour. Its a shame.

So because the lawyer objected, means the judgement had been bought?

They refuse to face the real issues and start looking for mundane and irrelevant things to counter a genuine judgement. Someone changing name like pant trying to use affidavit to authenticate his obvious dubious actions. The court was not convinced with the affidavit, simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by adekolaelect(m): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Many Nigerians are cowards !!! It is funny to see people defending ADELEKE the PDP aspirant in osun state for certificate forgery are still the same people who criticizing APC aspirant for certificate forgery.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by garfield1: 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Teacher1776:

I have risen above this sort of pedestrian argument. in Nigerian politics there are no rights or wrongs.
Fear is legitimate in our politics.
I have stopped arguing because am yet to see any serious politician doing these sort of stupid arguments we do daily in the social media.
none of this makes any sense.
Good points
Re: Bayelsa Election: APC Reacts To The Disqualification Of Degi Biobarakuma by Monday60655(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
garfield1:

Unfortunately when apc routs pdp,you will change your moniker to tuesday 70665...

See this nincompoop. As I said, by Sunday I will remind you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan’s Almajiri Schools Too Expensive To Run – Adamawa Government / ICPC Clears The Air On Media Report Surrounding Abuja Property's Raid / Buhari Approves Payment Of Outstanding Paris Club Refund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.