Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did (1026 Views)

Scam Alert!!! Don't Fall A Victim / MUST READ! Crypto Mining With Guiminer 2.0 SCAM! Don't Fall Victim After This. / New BVN Scam Strategy By Yahoo Yahoo Boys. Done Fall Victim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2020
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by ajasbaba(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2020
AWUF DEY RUN BELLE

SOWIE

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2020
ajasbaba:
AWUF DEY RUN BELLE

SOWIE

I just don't want people to fall victim, just as I did
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by banjicom(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2020
grin You sef gan u be dey Bleep up o, how u wan take buy 1 terabytes for 3k........

Abi na your papa get d network?

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by AskProf: 11:15am On May 07, 2020
toshibad:
Dear all, I want to bring to your notice yet another scammer on WhatsApp who operates a WhatsApp TV, at first if you join his WhatsApp TV, he would post funny stuffs, but later on he would start advertising stuffs, like sales of apparels, codes that give you huge sum of data and other services.

Truth is that of you should patronize him, he'll send you the account to send money to and then claim that he didn't see the money, if you keep pressuring him, he'll then claim that he's just advertising for people and those people have blocked him. After a while, he'll prevent you from seeing his status and move on to other Victims.

I'll post his details here so that people would know he's a scammer to beware of:

Account details he gave to me to which I paid the sum of 3k into:
Pay 3k to this account 2131356898
Joel Eneojo Daniel
UBA Bank

Phone but he uses on WhatsApp
0810 *827 *6114
BlinkzTV

Also is his display picture on WhatsApp:

Before you all accuse me of trying to buy cheap data for just 3k, I'm currently working from home and my job consumes lots of data which would have been cushioned if I was in the office, and working at home shouldn't mean I should not be able to deliver my service appropriately, hence my reason for trying to buy so much data at a cheap rate.

Also note he also sells clothes, bags and other stuffs, all these are just to scam unsuspecting people.

You mean 10,000GB for only 3,000Naira and, you fell for that?

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2020
banjicom:
grin You sef gan u be dey Bleep up o, how u wan take buy 1 terabytes for 3k........

Oga no mind me jare, I have been working from home since this lock down started, and it has been digging a big hole in my pocket because I now do alot of work on line. So see his advert with the fake proofs he posted, I became gullible and paid the Ahole.

Funny enough, this is my first time of falling victim to these so called scammers ooo, but anyway, I now realize my error and I'm posting this to prevent people from falling victim

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by AskProf: 11:21am On May 07, 2020
banjicom:

Check again, it's 10 TERABYTES.
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by Iceyjayz: 11:52am On May 07, 2020
Always know that something that's too good to be true is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 11:57am On May 07, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Always know that something that's too good to be true is a scam.

Yes, you are right. I was just a little bit gullible
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by banjicom(m): 12:10pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:

Oga no mind me jare, I have been working from home since this lock down started, and it has been digging a big hole in my pocket because I now do alot of work on line. So see his advert with the fake proofs he posted, I became gullible and paid the Ahole.

Funny enough, this is my first time of falling victim to these so called scammers ooo, but anyway, I now realize my error and I'm posting this to prevent people from falling victim

It's okay baba mi, we have all fall victim to dis kind of scams in different ways. I know it's due to d situation of tins right now.
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
I just wish the mods can push this to the front page to prevent this dude from scamming other people
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by Yuceeluv(f): 2:35pm On May 07, 2020
you can copy them. It will be good if they did.

toshibad:
I just wish the mods can push this to the front page to prevent this dude from scamming other people
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by Yuceeluv(f): 2:37pm On May 07, 2020
sorry for your material loss...me just dey here dey reason soup and stew, that #3k would have prepared for me grin.

toshibad:

I just don't want people to fall victim, just as I did
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by segun23(m): 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:

Do you now have away of getting cheap data now sorry for what happened to you all this bad eggs will make the good eggs to suffer � well i sell cheap data and you can also be buying yours for just registering with 1k i mean no harm but i am telling you the legit truth here

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by segun23(m): 3:23pm On May 07, 2020
toshibad:

Well the business is nothing but a V.T.U Business.

*Now what a V.T.U?*

V.T.U SIMPLY MEANS

But one question I want you to ask yourself is; why is it that the banks has indirectly move from their primary assignment of keeping money to this business opportunity called VTU SERVICES?

You and I know that, banks will not involve themselves in a business that will not bring reasonable returns financially. And this is why they have joined this business of VTU Services.

But do you know that if you want to become a owner of VTU platform you have to pay fortune to be able to get one to be setup.

But you have nothing to worry about that becaue with this article you can now become a VTU vendor and start selling Telecom Products and make your cool cash daily.

With your Portal you will have list of the prices .as a shareholder / investor of start up plan(one time payment) for just #1000 you get a activated VTU portal where you don't have to pay any fee again.which some people charge a fortune or some fee to get your account activated but no in our platform you don't need that than to load your e-wallet to make transaction as for who want to buy products like airtime,data and pay utility bill with order subscriptions.
All you do is You handle the payment from your client who wants to buy any of this products
To your bank account directly. All you need to do is top up your e-wallet and transfer the airtime, data etc to your client phone. Just simple and straight.
*Once again*
*Your products are*
1) Airtime, all networks (Glo, Mtn, Airtel & 9mobile)
2) Data Bundles, all networks
3) Cable Subscriptions (Gotv, Dstv & Startime)
4) Bulk SMS
*5) *Printing Of Recharge Cards, all Network*
And many more....... *For a fee*
-----------------------------------------
Now i know you will be asking yourself this question ? � Will i be buying card #100 and sell for #110 as it being sold out there by vendors. The answer is *NO* here : is the prices you will be getting from us.
#100 card you get it for #95 same goes like that to the list below
#200-#190
#400-#380
#500-#475
Now it now left to you to sell it for just the normal #100 or you sell for #110 as the new market price. So do your calculations on the gain on top times the amount of people who buy or you sold too
*Now let talk about the data you will be getting*
One good thing is the data you will be getting for wholesale price are very cheap Starting from MTN 1gb for #300 and you sell for #500 or #550 sometimes can change to #350.
Meaning you have access to a business that can return your investment back in minutes because your e-wallet will be funded with #500 which you can transfer it to your account or use it to make your first sales you make profit on a daily base as you take your VTU business seriously.
*Let do some maths*
Let say Jude as a student buys MTN 1gb for #550 from you which you got from us for discount price #300. Which your profits is #250.
Then jude was not the only person that buy from you that day

*sales per day let say*= 10
Calculation
10 x 250=#2500 from 10 persons now just for data. (Now imagine the sales was massive on only data for that week) so as a new member you get a bonus for #500 on your e-wallet for signing up which you can use it in buying airtime or do your first sales like earlier mentioned.

So what are you waiting for?
Just grab this business opportunity and start making some cool cash daily and monthly, and smile to the bank this year 2020 when others will say they have used up their money. But for you, your case is different.

Note that even as a civil servant, this business can be another stream of income.

See!!!
We all know that we spend money daily, but we earn monthly. Why not invest and earn daily with this business opportunity. And this season is the best season for you to start using *V.T.U* to make cool money. #data is life in this our generation and technology is opening doors for more opportunitie the days of scratching recharge card are folding up gradually so embrace this opportunity to be a shareholder. I remain your host.
Raji Elijah �� i want to thank you all for your time

Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by toshibad(m): 3:29pm On May 07, 2020
@MrKnowitall
@dominique

Pls mods, can you please kindly move this to the FP to prevent people from falling victim of this scam
Re: Scam Alert, Don't Fall Victim Like I Did by Olayinka777(m): 7:30pm On May 07, 2020
ajasbaba:
AWUF DEY RUN BELLE

SOWIE
Walai

(1) (Reply)

Guys Start Mining Free TRX With Telegram Bot Free No Fee / 10 Best New Loan Apps In Nigeria, 2023 / How Can The Stock Market Help An Average Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.