Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra (13586 Views)

Silence On 9 Kidnapped Kano Children, Sold, Converted To Christianity & Renamed / Abandoned Baby Boy Rescued In Abuleegba, Lagos (Video) / Baby Put Under Trailer’s Wheel To Be Crushed, Rescued In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by musicwriter(m): 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
BanevsJoker:
Sounds more like an adoption of an Almajiri. Who is the Good Samaritan?
Please oh...before you attack me, na joke. Of course I'm against all forms of human trafficking.

Yes, adoption but unfortunately the crowd prefer the offensive word kidnapping.

There was a time I picked a homeless boy to live with me cause I lived in a 2 bedroom flat alone in Lome. He was about 15 years old and Nigerian but due to some complicated situation that I don't have time to narate, he was abandoned by his divorced parents- one of them even lived abroad. The boy lived with me and I fed him and put him in school as well. There was this Ghanaian school he attended for almost free across the Aflao border.

About 2 years later, a lady showed up as the mother and she really thanked me. I asked the boy whether that's his mother for real and he confirmed, yes. Well, I told her she must leave with the boy when going. The only reason I kept him was to locate his people.

There's nothing the mother didn't beg me to allow him to continue to live with me but I refused. Why did I do so?If anything bad happened to the boy, I would've been blamed. That's also when you'll know his people, and everybody would've called me a kidnapper.

The mother took him away but later the boy ended up on the street again. I just ignored him and we became enemies!. I learned later that the mother was living in a hotel.

But when I look back, I regret not allowing him to continue to stay with me but I have this conflicting belief that I took the right decision. The Gods should decide.

2 Likes

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
ManirBK:
True talk bro It's high time we ask all Biafrauud FlattHead to relocate to their own dream land

It's just pay back time, for the 3 million Biafran children, who were killed and raped by you Nigerians, be grateful to your God we are not killing and raping them like you all did to our children
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by EkwensuNjaba(m): 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
RamseyBolton:
I thought Fulani herdsmen were the problem, not knowing these people that can kill their parents for money have chose to expand their baby selling enterprise. They obviously want the North to be developed by force
A yoruba boy just killed his mum in texas u.s.a, did you read that?

i know you will skip the thread because it's not an igbo name.

1 Like

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by jimyjames(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Charmingrascal:
All the IPOB members commenting here, I hope if this table turns y'all will not be writing to UN and Donald Trump. Crying up and down telling the World how u ar being maltreated in Nigeria.

It's just a matter of time
Did Nigeria pay us back for our 3 million children they raped and killed during Biafra war?
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Skmoda360(m): 1:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nvc078:

Igbo amaka....more slaves to be acquired this time from the west
Ode ni eh grin
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by surplusk: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
EkwensuNjaba:
Never you believe it, it's all lies and propaganda...

read between the lines, the op actually created the thread for his own selfish and tribal stupidity.

Which one be lie na, you already know that this matter is getting out of hand. We were still dealing with baby factories another one is rooting out from another angle. No matter how badly they need it, they can do anything to get one. Maybe baby factory wasn't selling as usual. This is how bad an average Igbo thinks. I mean "deep diggers" it is very hard seeing an Igbo man quits what he need most abha.

1 Like

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nawa o, this is a serious case that should be dealt with.
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
ManirBK:
'Onitsha' People need to marry early to stop this children's abduction. It appears there is high level of barrenness in the land.
This thing is worse. Everyday new story on the same subject matter.
Similar case in KEBBI https://www.nairaland.com/5522402/5-kidnappers-arrested-over-sale?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C9894110872
Also in GOMBE https://www.nairaland.com/5503712/2-children-kidnapped-gombe-found?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C1790074953

Also in KANO https://www.nairaland.com/5469632/how-kano-kids-kidnapped-trafficked?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3334623477
May Allah protect our children over this incidents.

marry early how? do you what it take to marry anambra girl? the government of the state abi elders try subsidizing it but still no deal
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by adelumolo(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is quite unacceptable! Why some Igbos doing this? God punish satans.....
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
God punish these ppl; small time they'll the ones crying Islamisation and Fulanisation - its no wonder we beginning to now hear of IPOB Shiites.

2 Likes

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by joepepsy(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
When you pop your nose at other regions affairs,this the result.
sweetonugbu:
What is happening in anambra?.
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by AkwalaIke1: 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
ItsMeAboki:
God punish these ppl; small time they'll the ones crying Islamisation and Fulanisation - its no wonder we beginning to now hear of IPOB Shiites.
[/s]
abokii zo ka nama
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by BanevsJoker(m): 2:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
musicwriter:

Yes, adoption but unfortunately the crowd prefer the offensive word kidnapping.

There was a time I picked a homeless boy to live with me cause I lived in a 2 bedroom flat alone in Lome. He was about 15 years old and Nigerian but due to some complicated situation that I don't have time to narate, he was abandoned by his divorced parents- one of them even lived abroad. The boy lived with me and I fed him and put him in school as well. There was this Ghanaian school he attended for almost free across the Aflao border.

About 2 years later, a lady showed up as the mother and she really thanked me. I asked the boy whether that's his mother for real and he confirmed, yes. Well, I told her she must leave with the boy when going. The only reason I kept him was to locate his people.

There's nothing the mother didn't beg me to allow him to continue to live with me but I refused. Why did I do so?If anything bad happened to the boy, I would've been blamed. That's also when you'll know his people, and everybody would've called me a kidnapper.

The mother took him away but later the boy ended up on the street again. I just ignored him and we became enemies!. I learned later that the mother was living in a hotel.

But when I look back, I regret not allowing him to continue to stay with me but I have this conflicting belief that I took the right decision. The Gods should decide.
2 years is more than enough. You don't owe anyone anything.
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Godons1:

Before nko? Can you ever compare the good looks of Northerners and the Ugly look of those flat heads?
No o...how will I ever do the comparison? Especially with the northerners factory fitted disabilities ,front teeth like grass cutter and as dark as coal

1 Like

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Autotech312:

You are even proud of this...Bia-fraud the land of.....
Yes! As long as their skulls are intact
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
joepepsy:
You see why igbos will never progress?unnecessary pride.
Keep progressing o with your unverified humility
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
payperpost:

marry early how? do you what it take to marry anambra girl? the government of the state abi elders try subsidizing it but still no deal
What does it take,Mr.marriage consultant?
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skmoda360:

Ode ni eh grin
Akpa amu
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ardar:
In Anambra, northerners are everywhere, the best thing to do is to bundle all those abokis in a truck straight back to Kano or sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
ahmEenu:
congratulations. just like the way United State build their country with slaves from Africa. I guess u lots want to build Biafra with children from other parts of Nigeria
You can relate
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Nvc078: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Omoslim26:

this is the only sensible and intelligent post on this thread

small small children just full this forum imagine the kind of mumu comments flocking the thread

more Ororo to ya head �
And if an adult is seen in children's play ground,wouldn't you call him a f00l?
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Skmoda360(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nvc078:

Akpa amu
Brain dead in short zombie fellow grin
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Omoslim26: 4:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nvc078:

And if an adult is seen in children's play ground,wouldn't you call him a f00l?

well to clear your green mind this forum is no children's play ground it used to be informative ,educative until the mods lost it and start allowing little foolish children throw up dwarfish wimps and stupid bigotry show

and I suspect you fall into this category
Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Godons1: 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nvc078:

No o...how will I ever do the comparison? Especially with the northerners factory fitted disabilities ,front teeth like grass cutter and as dark as coal

See your life. Show me one ugly Northerner and I'll show you millions of very bad looking Yeebos women. With flat head, Yam legs, bear bear for face and bear bear for chest. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Another Kidnapped Kano Child Rescued In Anambra by Lifesnatcher(m): 10:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Good riddance to bad rubbish.wonders shall never cease,how can an igbo man travel all the way to north just to kidnap an hausa girl.
i don't truly believe in this cock and bull stories,thiz is a pure propaganda. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of Nigerian Lady Stripped And Beaten To Coma In Ghana For Stealing / Man Charged In Slaying Of Uic Graduate Student- Bawolomo / Customs Confiscates Smuggled Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.