Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. (519 Views)

Sophia Momodu Denies Fighting With Amanda, Davido's 2nd Baby Mama / Wizkid Fighting With His Fan On Stage Because Of A Girl / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 12, 2019
A pastor of House on the rock church lekki, while holding a seminar with the singles says he loves looking for his wife's trouble..
The pastor who responded to a question asked by a member on How he had managed to be happy with one woman, asking if he ever gets bored of her".. Answered saying "Before I get home at night, while at the gate I'll sometimes think of what to say to make her annoyed, so we can go through the routine of Me begging her , and she proving hard to win. Then I buy het gifts, take hrt shopping and stuffs just to beg fot her Forgiveness,
These are the things I do that makes our relationship interesting, too much peace in the house is no good. There should be break up and make up. That's how you keep the fire burning".. He replied ..
Re: I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:54pm On Nov 12, 2019
that man is just into the "beauty" of make-up sex...

[img]https://media./images/8599601e72d0fac95cdbf6396094687f/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. by Nicholehemsworth: 3:27am On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
that man is just into the "beauty" of make-up sex...

[img]https://media./images/8599601e72d0fac95cdbf6396094687f/tenor.gif[/img]

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Fighting With My Wife" Pastor Confesses. by Bola146(f): 4:38am On Nov 13, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Iranu. What rocks my boat might sink yours... marriage

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Appreciates Burna Boy After Grammy Nomination / Tyson Fury Says The ‘little Fat Pig’ Andy Ruiz Jr Who Murdered Every Doughnut I. / Miss Nollywood International Sonia Sundae with Her Boss Barakumo Odede

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.