Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages (500 Views)

Noah's Ark: Man's Greatest Invention Of All Time? (Photos and Video) / Lost Church 'Where Jesus Healed A Bleeding Woman' Unearthed In Caesarea Philippi / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 12, 2019
LONG BEFORE THE INVENTION OF ELECTRONICS, JESUS WAS ALREADY HEALING PEOPLE VIA WIRELESS MESSAGES

It's easy for us to feel like we are more advanced compared to those before us, because of the modern technologies available to us. For instance the mobile phones, tablets and PCs and internet we now have at our disposal, which enables to send wireless messages to people who are not within our physical reach, just about wherever they are in the world.

But little do we know of the fact that there were those long before us, who were also able to do the same and send long distance wireless messages. And better still, they didn't even need such electronic devices to be able to do this.

I am going to use somes instances in the Bible to illustrate my point, and this is one:

Matthew 8:5-9, 13 (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Luke 7:10 (KJV)

10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

So Jesus didn't need to go physically to the home of the centurion to heal the servant, but He just sent a wireless message to the servant of the centurion who was sick from the same place He was, and the message instantly got to him just like it is with the wireless messages we send with our mobile devices, as the servant was healed from that very moment.

Here's another one:

Matthew 15:25-26, 28 (KJV)

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Mark 7:30 (KJV)

30 And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

So the same thing also happened here, as the woman's daughter was instantly healed via the wireless message Jesus sent her from the very place He talked with her mum.

And there's also this one:

John 4:46-53 (KJV)

46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.
47 When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judaea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death.
48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
49 The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die.
50 Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way.
51 And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth.
52 Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.
53 So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

Now the same thing also happened here, but on this occasion the man seemed curious to confirm exactly when the message got to his son, and he found out it was at the very same moment Jesus sent it to him.

That's speaks about Someone who was way ahead of His time, for this took place over two thousand years ago. And this was not just an ordinary message, but a wireless message that had healing attached to it.

Today we christians are really privileged to have all the devices that Jesus didn't have available to Him at the time, but how many of us have been able to send wireless healing messages through them?

That's a food for thought.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2019
lol, ok o...keep waiting for jesus wireless holy connection like....

[img]https://media./images/58748269ebc59878125eee60bd71e0af/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by MuttleyLaff: 10:38pm On Nov 12, 2019
jesusjnr:
God bless.
Why dont you fake arse prophet jesusjnr tell us something we dont at all know
and if you cant do that, then just shut the foxtrot uniform charlie kilo up
Spamming the whole place up with poor quality and worthless opened threads angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by LordReed(m): 11:33pm On Nov 12, 2019
Yet he could not teach people how to build a simple telephone.

1 Like

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
LordReed:
Yet he could not teach people how to build a simple telephone.
Lol!

Receive your healing via this wireless message. In Jesus name. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 4:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

That's more than a 10g network connection na!

Before the "hello", I don get "how are you doing"?
Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by LordReed(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Bwahahahahaha! Jesus has been loading for the past 1980+years.

1 Like

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lordreed,muttleylaff,budaatum,sonmvayina,etc please you all should stop engaging jesusjnr in banters so that he will not have an excuse of being too busy responding to you all that he couldn't make time to manifest a miracle when he fails at #deactivateyourmoniker...

He has barely 7 weeks to go...

1 Like

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by LordReed(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Michellekabod2:
Lordreed,muttleylaff,budaatum,sonmvayina,etc please you all should stop engaging jesusjnr in banters so that he will not have an excuse of being too busy responding to you all that he couldn't make time to manifest a miracle when he fails at #deactivateyourmoniker...

He has barely 7 weeks to go...

Bwahahahaha! Excuse is not part of the game. Go big or go home. #deactivateyourmoniker

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahahaha! Excuse is not part of the game. Go big or go home. #deactivateyourmoniker
Hello!
Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
With the aid of electronics things have become much harder for him.
Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by orisa37: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2019
jesusjnr:
LONG BEFORE THE INVENTION OF ELECTRONICS, JESUS WAS ALREADY HEALING PEOPLE VIA WIRELESS MESSAGES

It's easy for us to feel like we are more advanced compared to those before us, because of the modern technologies available to us. For instance the mobile phones, tablets and PCs and internet we now have at our disposal, which enables to send wireless messages to people who are not within our physical reach, just about wherever they are in the world.

But little do we know of the fact that there were those long before us, who were also able to do the same and send long distance wireless messages. And better still, they didn't even need such electronic devices to be able to do this.

I am going to use somes instances in the Bible to illustrate my point, and this is one:

Matthew 8:5-9, 13 (KJV)

5 And when Jesus was entered into Capernaum, there came unto him a centurion, beseeching him,
6 And saying, Lord, my servant lieth at home sick of the palsy, grievously tormented.
7 And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.
8 The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
9 For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it.

13 And Jesus said unto the centurion, Go thy way; and as thou hast believed, so be it done unto thee. And his servant was healed in the selfsame hour.

Luke 7:10 (KJV)

10 And they that were sent, returning to the house, found the servant whole that had been sick.

So Jesus didn't need to go physically to the home of the centurion to heal the servant, but He just sent a wireless message to the servant of the centurion who was sick from the same place He was, and the message instantly got to him just like it is with the wireless messages we send with our mobile devices, as the servant was healed from that very moment.

Here's another one:

Matthew 15:25-26, 28 (KJV)

25 Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
26 But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
27 And she said, Truth, Lord: yet the dogs eat of the crumbs which fall from their masters' table.
28 Then Jesus answered and said unto her, O woman, great is thy faith: be it unto thee even as thou wilt. And her daughter was made whole from that very hour.

Mark 7:30 (KJV)

30 And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.

So the same thing also happened here, as the woman's daughter was instantly healed via the wireless message Jesus sent her from the very place He talked with her mum.

And there's also this one:

John 4:46-53 (KJV)

46 So Jesus came again into Cana of Galilee, where he made the water wine. And there was a certain nobleman, whose son was sick at Capernaum.
47 When he heard that Jesus was come out of Judaea into Galilee, he went unto him, and besought him that he would come down, and heal his son: for he was at the point of death.
48 Then said Jesus unto him, Except ye see signs and wonders, ye will not believe.
49 The nobleman saith unto him, Sir, come down ere my child die.
50 Jesus saith unto him, Go thy way; thy son liveth. And the man believed the word that Jesus had spoken unto him, and he went his way.
51 And as he was now going down, his servants met him, and told him, saying, Thy son liveth.
52 Then enquired he of them the hour when he began to amend. And they said unto him, Yesterday at the seventh hour the fever left him.
53 So the father knew that it was at the same hour, in the which Jesus said unto him, Thy son liveth: and himself believed, and his whole house.

Now the same thing also happened here, but on this occasion the man seemed curious to confirm exactly when the message got to his son, and he found out it was at the very same moment Jesus sent it to him.

That's speaks about Someone who was way ahead of His time, for this took place over two thousand years ago. And this was not just an ordinary message, but a wireless message that had healing attached to it.

Today we christians are really privileged to have all the devices that Jesus didn't have available to Him at the time, but how many of us have been able to send wireless healing messages through them?

God bless.

Blood flows in Jesus. Electrons flow in Christ. He controls them both in Humans and Spirits.

1 Like

Re: Long Before Invention Of Electronics, Jesus Healed People Via Wireless Messages by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 17, 2019
BeLookingIDIOT:
With the aid of electronics things have become much harder for him.
Time would tell.

(1) (Reply)

02/08/20: Prophet T.B. Joshua Decalares All In Honduras Isolation Centre Free / Jesus Is Coming Soon:an Old Muslim Man Reveals How The Angel Of God Appeared To / The Best Real Powerful Spiritual Herbalist And Native Doctor In Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.