Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It (50598 Views)

Man Had Sex With A Married Woman, Recorded It & Posted Nude Pics On Social Media / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Man Strips Hooker Unclad For Stealing His N31k, Isokoboy, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
From gang raping to nomadic rapist moving from village to village raping women as an occupation ,to rise in pedophiles to rise in sodomy ,one can conclude that Nigeria is gradually if not already the headquaters of sexual perversion ,child molestation and rape in general at least in the west African region.

Las las this boy will put Nigeria on the world map as the worlds number one rape nation.

They are already doing it. Nigeria ranked one of the most unsafe countries for women in the world. It is unsafe for humans and I believe it is worse for women. You are a target for every criminal minded individual.

Yet when some ediots see ladies dancing naked on instagram, they will start shouting they don't want girl child. As if the girl child is the reason our Nigerian passport and country as a whole has lost respect globally. Gosh!

7 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Barthley: 9:29am On Nov 13, 2019
AstroG:
Ftc on top this wicked act cry

Just Imagine this Nonsense,gang raping an innocent girl.

This buffalos that did this needs to castrated,and their balls feed to them with a little bit if Hennessey to wash it down undecided undecided

This is act if wickedness,if the police doesn't do anything about this then the NPF is the most idiotic Police force ever created on Earth.
Just checked your profile you and crime topics be 5 & 6 o grin grin grin

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by sylve11: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin

Your mind nor tell you say na similar thing na make some boys dey rapee una? Just thinking o. cool
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by ctleurocollege: 9:33am On Nov 13, 2019
Ladies don't visit guys especially the young blooded bastard teenagers.

As for these foools their end is near

3 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by rill: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2019
What surprises me about this stuffs is that they record a act that is punishable by law, and put it up online(through could be a leak) . However it is, are they not scared of arrest or persecution

Some pple get Mumu mind sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Phranex(m): 9:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin

hello dear, what your opinions on making friends you meet on NL? wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

They are already doing it. Nigeria ranked one of the most unsafe countries for women in the world. It is unsafe for humans and I believe it is worse for women. You are a target for every criminal minded individual.

Yet when some ediots see ladies dancing naked on instagram, they will start shouting they don't want girl child. As if the girl child is the reason our Nigerian passport and country as a whole has lost respect globally. Gosh!

The truth is you cant match a good female child and let the male find his path and expect the safety of the female child,the vagabond you created because "na man" will come back to disrupt the flow of tranquility. Many parents are so fixated on taming their daughters that they let their sons roam free and become vagabonds now we are seeing the effects.

They are nearly making this country inhabitable i personally fear for my future kids even the boys, sodomy is now on the increase, child molestation even in worship centers ,schools .

Its now a menace but na twerking and IG hoes selling market they will still go into their DMS to buy be their problem. 99% of death related to cultism is by boys, 99% of ritual killings is by boys, 99% of yahoo scam is by boys, 99% of fraud cases is by boys, 99% of kinappers are boys , lets not talk about child rape and sodomy,robbery unkor, politcal thuggery unkor?etc but na IG scantily dressed ladies be their problem ,OK o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Angelfrost(m): 9:40am On Nov 13, 2019
I am compelled to ask... What does this "Isoko Boy" actually do for a living??!....
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by 2018PROFSUNDAY: 9:44am On Nov 13, 2019
And my judgement on this is that the 4 boys should be HANG to DEATH. Courttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by bmdmix: 9:46am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
I quickly had to go check instagram to confirm if this is really true nd behold it is!!!
The world has really turned upside down,by the look of those boys including the victim are definitely below twenty years old nd they already started behaving like a criminal!!!
Oh poor girl!!! Ladies have to be extremely careful especially when visiting a guy's house,always take your pepper spray along incase of necessity!!! Prevention is better than cure!!!Like me nw i dnt even visit a guy's house especially the one i don chop him money b4 grin grin
drop link
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Jasen1(m): 9:47am On Nov 13, 2019
Where is the video
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by SKINDOGGY: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2019
Celebrityblog:
More
Wey d video is like he don delete am
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by pocohantas(f): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Duggedised12:
The truth is you cant match a good female child and let the male find his path and expect the safety of the female child,the vagabond you created because "na man" will come back to disrupt the flow of tranquility. Many parents are so fixated on taming their daughters that they let their sons roam free and become vagabonds now we are seeing the effects.

They are nearly making this country inhabitable i personally fear for my future kids even the boys, sodomy is now on the increase, children molestation even in worship centers ,schools .

Its now a menace but na twerking and IG hoes selling market they will still go into their DMS to buy be their problem. 99% of death related to cultism is by boys, 99% of ritual killings is by boys, 99% of yahoo scam is by boys, 99% of fraud cases is by boys, 99% of kinappers are boys , lets not talk about child rape and sodomy,robbery unkor, politcal thuggery unkor?etc but na IG scantily dressed ladies be their problem ,OK o

Exactly! We need to go back to the root. I was telling my loved one the other day- the family is the MOST IMPORTANT UNIT in a society. Once you miss instilling certain values within that subset, you will find it hard to correct it. That is if they don't get into major problem before you reach them.

These guys sisters might be home washing plates and cooking the food they will eat. I know so many young boys and girls that used to call my "aunty" years back- I see them now and shudder at what they have become. Guys taking drugs, girls scantilly dressed. But then, we know the one Nigerians will spend pages and hours talking about. While leaving the other.

Sis, I am scared too. I have always been unenthusiastic about leaving Nigeria. As it is now, I don't mind...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by blowjohn(m): 9:49am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Why can't u gals learn to make and chop ur own money?
When they say good gals like bad guys it starts like this.
The world is becoming a more terrible place and men are increasingly becoming more wicked.
I see gals forming friends with bad guys and I laugh.
Me, if I notice a gal does a lot of drugs, I avoid her. She might just be my doom.
These days parents are not doing their jobs again and so children have gone haywire.
That said, those guys that raped that gal need to be arrested, beaten, if possible, sodomised with their testicles used as snooker balls and sent to the worst jail in the country.

1 Like

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kevotek1000(m): 9:50am On Nov 13, 2019
I'm 100% against rape I condemn the act... And perpetrators of this inhumane act should be brought to justice. Meanwhile for ladies please don't visit a guy house, because your family members won't be there to rescue u from the evil-erected joysticks that awaits you...
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Dagger111(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
bossvinqualad25:
Whats wrong with the d 21st century Youth, some of them know nothing else than acting like a nitwit, I pray dey meet their Waterloo, ,Prolific giant cleaning service is in need of 2 female contract staff,location Lagos check my signature

I have someone, can i link her up wit u?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
I
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Ladycewhy(f): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:
I don't understand what all these small small boys are turning into. The level of drug abuse and perversion is at an all time high.

You don't even see their elder-brothers talking about things like this or advising them to be better. All you see is a bunch of negroes shouting olosho, feminism and take red pill. One would think those are the banes of the society.

Retards
The so called elder brothers at too busy fighting gender war with women ,so to them allowing their vagabond brothers turn Nigeria into the rape headquaters of the world is a win win for them, atleast it will be a form of punished to their perceived gender enemies.

A scantily dressed lady on Instagram is more dangerous to society than their brothers who are rapist,cultists ,ritualists ,fraudsters (both home and abroad) child molesters etc.

6 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kobosmart(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

grin like anybody would wanna rape perzin like you
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Duggedised12(f): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2019
pocohantas:

Exactly! We need to go back to the root. I was telling my loved one the other day- the family is the MOST IMPORTANT UNIT in a society. Once you miss instilling certain values within that subset, you will find it hard to correct it. That is if they don't get into major problem before you reach them.

These guys sisters might be home washing plates and cooking the food they will eat. I know so many young boys and girls that used to call my "aunty" years back- I see them now and shudder at what they have become. Guys taking drugs, girls scantilly dressed. But then, we know the one Nigerians will spend pages and hours talking about. While leaving to other.

Sis, I am scared too. I have always been unenthusiastic about leaving Nigeria. As it is now, I don't mind...
An old woman was raped by some group of boys the other day,about three houses on the street were raided. It so happens even in your home you are not even safe, old women too are not even safe ,can you imagine the depravity of "leave am,na man" usually said in homes have caused and is causing society? Na man na man that is how they end up releasing vagabonds into the society.

I ask again what do parents teach their sons?

3 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by GhostWisperer: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2019
The Twitter comments just made me realise how demonically insensitive the average Nigerians are.

Rape is one of the worst things to happen to any girl yet these obnoxious retards see it as a casual occurrence.

4 Likes

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 13, 2019
bmdmix:
drop link
It's deleted nw
I watched it last night on isokoboy's page
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
kobosmart:

grin like anybody would wanna rape perzin like you
Excuse me?? You justifying rapists?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by jnoz23(m): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2019
udemzyudex:

Guy wetin happen naa,you woo her and she no agree?

See as you take am personal.

The way this obo take dey rubbish naija men eh!!!
Not knowing say she sef na romance scam artist. lipsrsealed
She unknowingly exposed herself as just another local b!tch lipsrsealed
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:12am On Nov 13, 2019
Dagger111:

I have someone, can i link her up wit u?
yes u can
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
madam bragger! grin grin grin Pride master!, I thought you said you don't have anything to do with Nigeria guys, that they are mess and u can't try them at all. But you're here collecting money from them. So you need them after all? Hypocrite. Just like your hypocrite post. I believe I did not use harsh words or insult you. Have a nice day

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
not only arrest but these boys should be hanged!
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by crazyABO(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:
you have the link?
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 13, 2019
crazyABO:
you have the link?
It's deleted already
I watched it last night on his page.
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by renewable1(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Let the culprit be brought to book

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Isokoboy Calls For The Arrest Of Boys Who Gang-Raped A Young Lady & Recorded It by kobosmart(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Excuse me?? You justifying rapists?
Just saying you should wait till you are physically appealing before you can start worrying about getting raped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldier, Vigilante & Herdsmen Informant Shot Dead In Kaduna (Graphic Photos) / Violence Continues In Sasa, Oyo As Mob Razes Down More Shops, Mosque / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.