Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

For Job Seekers Only - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / For Job Seekers Only (396 Views)

Civil Servant Fights For Job After Exposing Racketeering In Works Ministry / Home For Recruiters And Job Seekers / Why Do Job Seekers Avoid Insurance Sale Roles? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Job Seekers Only by Linkyjay001: 2:43am On Nov 13, 2019
If you are looking for a job and it seems that it's getting difficult, I have a solution that will keep you afloat and also that will be able to pay your bills.

The solution is a free WhatsApp class on how to make money with your smart phone. It will start on the 18th and continue till the 19th of November 2019.

If you are interested contact me on Whatsapp (08152987574) OR copy and click on the link below after deleting the spaces
https:/ / b i t . l y / 2 q R y a w T

You cannot afford to shy away from this. It is a jail free card so use it.

This offer will remain free for the first 50 persons to chat me up and then it moves from FREE OF CHARGE to N2000.
Re: For Job Seekers Only by Linkyjay001: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you are interested in making money with your phone, use the link below to contact me. Just delete the spaces in between the link before clicking on the link.

https:/ / b i t . l y / 2 K k 8 a R X
Re: For Job Seekers Only by Tbusted(m): 12:08pm On Nov 14, 2019
Am interested WhatsApp 09012701186. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Hard Is It To Be An Entrepreneur In Nigeria / Learn Programming Right From Your Room / One Month Intensive Training In Industrial Instrumentation, Control & Automation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.