Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha (40990 Views)

Ladies Dancing At Tacha's Pool Party (Photos) / Bbnaija: Biggie’s Ninja Falls While Staring At Tacha’s Massive Behind [video] / Jude Okoye Reacts To World Cup Final Match, Throws Shade At African Presidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Likewise. Chief dunce I greet your government grin grin
Chief Dunce
Birds of a feather..

Go smell some body odour.. grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Birds of a feather..

Go smell some body odour.. grin
I smelt yours and it is terribly unpleasant grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
I smelt yours and it is terribly unpleasant grin
Yeah,you certainly have a nose for it.. grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Yeah,you certainly have a nose for it.. grin
More sensitive than yours obviously. tongue
Very sensitive to percieve distasteful people with terrible body odour cheesy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by fowlyansh181(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
exstreve:
Forget the house, the car and the 60m...

Tacha is far more liked than any housemate ever in the history of the show...

before you think I'm a fan of tacha, I've never even in my life watched bbn and don't support any of the hoes....

Tacha is the only housemate that trends everyday on Twitter with over 50k tweets, no celebrity in Nigeria apart from wizkid can do that, I'm just saying things the way they are.....
why would one forget the house, car and money , who likes help? grin
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

More sensitive than yours obviously. tongue
Very sensitive to percieve distasteful people with terrible body odour cheesy

Distasteful with a terrible body odour..

That would define your Idol,Tacha.. shocked

Indeed your nose is sensitive.. cheesy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Distasteful with a terrible body odour..

That would define your Idol,Tacha.. shocked

Indeed your nose is sensitive.. cheesy
No it is chief dunce jedi with the body odour in the building.
Tacha na fragrance you na unpleasant pit hole angry
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

No it is chief dunce jedi.
Tacha na fragrance you na unpleasant pit hole angry

Bet you cried when her fragrance and stupidity were kicked out of BBNaija.. grin

Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!! cheesy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:

Bet you cried when her fragrance and stupidity was kicked out of BBNaija.. grin

Why should I cry. cheesy
Only fools dwell on the past look to the future.
Btw, I am crying for your body odour cry
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Why should I cry. cheesy
Only fools dwell on the past look to the future.
Btw, I am crying for your body odour cry
Uhh.. grin

Cry me a river.. cheesy

Donate some of your tears for Tacha's fragrance and stupidity,she will need it.. undecided

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Uhh.. grin

Cry me a river.. cheesy

Donate some of your tears for Tacha's fragrance and stupidity,she will need it.. undecided

yes I will cry that River for you you shall baff with it and remain clean
Unpleasant smelly boy. Work on your body odour
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 8:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
yes I will cry that River for you you shall baff with it and remain clean
Unpleasant smelly boy. Work on your body odour
grin

Too bad your Oceans of tears couldn't save your lousy Tacha and her fragrance.. shocked

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
grin

Too bad your Oceans of tears couldn't save your lousy Tacha and her fragrance.. shocked

She is scenting nice.
It will work for yoh body odour boy.
I said River not Ocean, you keep proving to the world that you are a chief dunce
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 8:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

She is scenting nice.
It will work for yoh body odour boy.
I said River not Ocean, you keep proving to the world that you are a chief dunce
Oh grin

If you can cry a River for me.. shocked

Surely you can manage an Ocean for your Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!! cheesy
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Oh grin

If you can cry a River for me.. shocked

Surely you can manage an Ocean for your Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!! cheesy
The tears were never about Tacha in the first place.
Are you this dumb or what undecided
Chief dunce with bodyodour
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by DarkJeddi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

The tears were never about Tacha in the first place.
Are you this dumb or what undecided
Chief dunce with bodyodour
grin

And I asked you to dash some of your bountiful tears to Tacha's stupidity and fragrance..

Are you this dumb or what ? cheesy

Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!!
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
DarkJeddi:
grin

And I asked you to dash some of your bountiful tears to Tacha's stupidity and fragrance..

Are you this dumb or what ? cheesy

Tacha! Tacha!! Tacha!!!
Yes, when you choose to dumb I follow
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by charlowproperty: 10:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
OKorowanta:
See dis one!
Both of you were supposed to be disqualified for bringing the show to disrepute.
I blame the organizers for not using VAR.
. God bless you jare
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by seunfape(m): 2:41am On Nov 14, 2019
Ikemercy worst coupe ever
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by gojgyt: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
ironheart:
I think nairaland has outlived it's usefulness. There used to be a time I loved this place
True..now so many fake news on nairaland..its outrageous

1 Like

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cindyspice: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

It is too early to say grin grin

Exactly. So why do you keep harping on who lasts or fizzles away. Just be patient and wait. Yeah! smiley
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by cindyspice: 4:06pm On Nov 14, 2019
witworth:
you can't see anything because you're psychologicaly blind. and its not your fault, maybe its genetic trait or you're just one of a kind and first in your family with such mental deformity. am sorry.
that reminds me, i never said Mercy has no glory as well, Tacha has larger fan base to the extent that they call themselves "Titans",
I believe that alone counts for something.
Do you know what Mercy's fan base call themselves?. MERCENARIES!... Is it by the name the fan base call themselves?
Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by da3pu0(m): 6:16pm On Nov 15, 2019
luiscarter:

Send his details, I'm reporting him to EFCC

Omotosho babatunde Ezekiel

Acct number is 0040575337

Bank : access bank

Attached is the receipt of the money I sent him .the other attachment is his picture

Re: It Is Better To Be Evicted Than To Be Disqualified - Mercy Throws Shade At Tacha by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 04, 2020
da3pu0:

Omotosho babatunde Ezekiel

Acct number is 0040575337

Bank : access bank

Attached is the receipt of the money I sent him .the other attachment is his picture

Guy how did you know this person you posted his picture is the fraudster. The person in that picture is someone I know very well and he can't do such. He is not a scammer like you.

He is taking it up with you. Your picture on your account is taken already.

Except if you used some else's picture.

You will prove it in court.

You have been sending messages to people who are related to him. You want to scam them. You are even threatening to kill him.

Even if anyone used such names to scam you, are you a fool to know three, four or more people could bear same names on Facebook. The next thing a fool like you will do was to go into someone's Facebook account and pick a picture and paste for the whole world to see. Denting his image.

This person has been devastated by your blackmail.

I am suspecting you are a Scammer.

The case is being taken up. If you are so sure this person in the Picture scammed you.

Pick a day the two of you will meet at the EFCC office. Or the Police headquarters at Ibadan. Eleyeile Area. Come along with all your proofs.

You and your likes hide under your keyboard to perpetrate Evil.

You will pay dearly for this Denting of Image.

Yahoo.

You have been sending messages to his People in the US wanting to Scam them.

You will regret this. I promise you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sean Lock Is Dead, Chelsea React / Yemi Alade Photo Bombed Her Fans Selfie / Falz Reacts After NBC Fined A Radio Station For Playing His Song This Is Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.