Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,541 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:24 PM

I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. (32933 Views)

Nigerian Couple Seeking Divorce Storm Court In Matching Outfit(pic) / Nigerian Identical Twin Grandmas Slay In Matching Outfits (Photos) / Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by antoniafire: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
The outrageous comments here made my day

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by DaddyMorenike: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Bread and beans
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Chinny024(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Emmanuel and Emmanuelle
Richard and Rachael
Paschal and Pascaline
Jose and Josephine

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Akpacha(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Samuel/Gabriel and Rachael.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by 4starstunna(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
terms and conditions

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by sunnyprof: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why bother yourself?

name them TAMARA and TAMUNA

God is involved.

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Breezysdesign: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Constant and Constantine
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Shollycutie: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Esther and Peter

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by ebullient1986: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
talk2oxii:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me find simple but deep(meaningful) matching names for my boy and girl twin.
Inferior complex killing Africa
Imagine Americans soliciting for Igbo names to give to his/her children.
Africa losing her respect everyday
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by midnighter(f): 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol, he objected to it because of meaning NOT because of gender. You brought up the issue of gender.

Everyone knows Zarah is used more as a female name today... And just because it was given to a male at that point in Israelite history does not make it owned by males exclusively.

There's a male Micah and a female Micah in the old testament as well.

He objected to it for the meaning, which was attached to the gender of the person who the name was referring to. Which is why he started quoting all those Bible verses. You brought up the gender when you stated that deep meaning is more important than matching sounds.

If you were unconcerned about the meaning then you wouldn't have purposely paired the names of those two men together. You would have written Zahra + some other unrelated name

He clearly didn't know about the female Zahra which is why I told him

I agree with the bolded, which is why I brought up the Zarah/Sarah dichotomy. But pairing it with that name in particular doesn't make any sense for a boy and girl
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Vikzz(m): 3:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mood11:
Ogini This

Ogini That

grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by midnighter(f): 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
mechanics:
hahahah, no name like Paula.

Of course lol, I schooled with a Paula.

Paula, Paulette, Pauline

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by wiloy2k8(m): 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wilfred and Winifred
Osmond and ROsemond
Daniel and Daniela
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Slimsly100(f): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Zion and Zoe

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by maigemuu: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
See these cute names for your twins.

Buhari and Osunbande
Oshiomole and Obaseki
Tinubu and Ambode
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Smalldick123(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
talk2oxii:
Dear Nairalanders,

Please help me find simple but deep(meaningful) matching names for my boy and girl twin.
I recommend Atiku/obi

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by franzis(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Justin & Justina/Justine
Nicholas & Nichole
Michael & Michelle
Emmanuel & Emmanuella /Emmanuelle

1 Like

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by WizBLANCE(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Meric and Hana

Ask my neighbour the names of his lovely twins and he will gladly tell you

Mericana

It sounds like Americana

But it is acully MERIC and HANNAH
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by introvertme: 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
safarigirl:
what do these names mean?

He didn't say fancy names, he said deep and meaningful.

Hood names wink
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Ytea(f): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

Not literally though. It's an idiom.
I get you, like you thought I had more knowledge on that stuff. I get you. I don't, just a little reading about it here and there.
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by themonk(m): 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ytea:
I get you, like you thought I had more knowledge on that stuff. I get you. I don't, just a little reading about it here and there.
It's good to be proactive, have you decided how many natutal trails before IVF?

I hope these aren't personal questions
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Abakeade: 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Harry and Megan �
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by mousco(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cat and rat
Tom and jerry
Bread and butter
Guguru and groundnut
Maggi and salt
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Shugargal(f): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mood11:
Ogini This

Ogini That
You guys can not come and kii person.... lol.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Amiaraking(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Micky and mouse
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by farady(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ella and Ethan
Emily and Ethan
Emily and Evan
Olivia and Owen
James and Julia
Christina and Christian
Ava and Alexander
Sophia and Samuel
Chloe and Caleb
Lily and Luke
Avery and Aiden
Grace and Gavin
Juliette and James
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Ytea(f): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
themonk:

It's good to be proactive, have you decided how many natutal trails before IVF?

I hope these aren't personal questions
I'm on it, haven't decided yet. All I know, I want twins.
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Emmiesparks: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sim 1 and Sim 2
Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Emmiesparks: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Sim 1 and Sim 2
Thank me later

1 Like

Sim 1 and Sim 2
Thank me later
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by NotFarFrom: 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Kosewe & Kosebo
Re: I Need Matching English Names For My Boy And Girl Twin. by Princejboy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
Vincent and vivian

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

My Wife Is Ungrateful / Why Are some Men Neglected In Marriage By Their Wives After Having Kids? / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.