Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,614 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:39 PM

I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness (24441 Views)

Court Frees Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law, Over $140,000 Laundering / EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Kingrefreshed: 3:32am On Nov 14, 2019
kolaaderin:
Your case is beyond redemption, the looting machines made by PDP has vandalised the best part of your brain. I repeat and read carefully word after word.. Even if the government then did nothing, Telecom investors will still come to Nigeria. All the money paid to the government for licensing should have been used to upgrade NITEL to be the sector leader at least in Nigerian and royalty paid to the National Operator, but the whole money was looted by the locust and Nigerian lost thousands of Jobs in Nitel without also paying their pension.

It worries me when youth as presumed you are thinks upside down like this, what hope do we have as a nation as the brain box of the next generation of Nigerian youths is already looted hazardously into self destruction.

Trash! Garbage! Has the looting stopped since your Heavenly Father (buhari) is on the thrown? Didn't Obasanjo still achieved the ultimate goal of connecting us to the world? Oh maybe he should have just waited for the Telecom investors to come and redeem us anytime they feel like.

You don't have any sense at all my friend.

Grow up niggar!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cry For Help About The State Of Ogun Roads / NASS Election Coup: We Must Return To Regionalism Now - Dele Ogundele / Hate Speech Bill: Senate Urges Nigerians To Be Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.