Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness (24276 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Abdullahi Babalele, Uyiekpen Osagie-Giwa Over Money Laundering / EFCC Arrests Uyi Giwa-Osagie & Babalele Abdullah, Atiku's Laywer, In-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by gentiles(m): 10:19am On Nov 13, 2019
PDP.......Share the money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by contol: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Now we know for a fact that it took $140,000 for Atiku to buy OBJ support. cheesy cheesy
grin

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Samamerc(f): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Lagbaja01(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
Dont mind them.....the bullion van they use in packing cassava in your village grin
netpro:

Donation? No be only NGO.

Tinubu is a private citizen, not holding any office. What crime did he commit when the Bullion Van drove in and out of his residence?
- No record money was in the van.
- No money seen being offloaded.
- At no time did we see Tinubu carrying or giving out money.

What is the crime?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Spar7tan(m): 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
I pray bishop oyedepo will not be mention soon, cos I remember he was involved in the meeting

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by lagdmark(m): 10:26am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

Tinubu is a private citizen, not holding any office. What crime did he commit when the Bullion Van drove in and out of his residence?

What is the crime?
If really you reason like what you typed above, then you are nothing but Olodo rabata, oju eja lo mo je
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by azikiweironsi(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
AndroBlaze:

The most sensible post so far.

I don't know why Nigerians must always justify criminality with another criminality and these same people will go to Church / mosques calling for justice. What manner of God do you people actually worship?

Honestly, I just wonder. What kind of people we have in this country.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by renewable1(m): 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
This guys sha

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by mfm04622: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
johnmartus:
Atiku spent huge of money for this election. No wonder he leaved Nigeria for Dubai Because of shame . Nigerians should thank God that Atiku not win the election.

No! His primary residence has been Dubai even before the election.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Bababf4: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2019
See money
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Nobody: 10:32am On Nov 13, 2019
So we know obj is a ho. Get your own 140k dols and he will endorse you as well. Buying people has always been pdp style sha.

No be so they buy falae in 2015, when he hid the money from his cohorts?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by semyman: 10:37am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?
Pervert
Is Tinubu the topic here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by sotall(m): 10:37am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?

Yes bullion van in your village isn't used in carrying money but firewood from the forest.

Also Tinubu is no longer a national leader of the APC and he isn't someone who calls the shot as far as Lagos APC is concerned, he is just a private citizen according to you.

Also you are correct that Tinubu didn't commit any crime by instruction two bullion vans into his residence on the presidential election eve with many people in his residence.

The bullion vans were simply empty.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by ecclize: 10:40am On Nov 13, 2019
AndroBlaze:

The most sensible post so far.

I don't know why Nigerians must always justify criminality with another criminality and these same people will go to Church / mosques calling for justice. What manner of God do you people actually worship?

what makes it sensible?...
go through what the reacted to and u will see the perspective the guy is coming...
there should be no scared cow

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by babadee1(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?

So the bullion van just came to greet them in Bourdillon abi?

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Balenciagabrain: 10:44am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?
what kind of poor defense of an argument is this? Is bullion van multipurpose vehicle? Or is his house a parking garage? Smh. You will make a very bad lawyer.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by aspiring44: 10:51am On Nov 13, 2019
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=83978138]
So why give us the amount in dollars when the transaction was made in naira

why didn't EFCC see Ganduje who collected $230,000 as part of a series of cash advancement to the governor in a total bribery deal of $5 million.

I mean we all saw how he had concealed a total of $230,000 in his babanriga for the day’s transaction and you are here making a mole out of a mountain hill for just $140,000 undecided una no let us rest when it was Fayose oooo

What about the 2 bullion vans Didn't it exceed the threshold stipulated by the money laundering Act What happened to the petition you requested against Tinubu

You are only publishing this because OBJ did not support Buhari

Is the EFCC still an independent organization

Buhari fight against corruption is pure garbage!!!
[/quote

Not all garbage but gibberish.

To make the case more dramatic and sensational OBJ is now mentioned .

Let them also cross examined if the call he made were true from service provider for authentication .

Laslas las las . padi paid government .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by devlishGINGER(m): 11:01am On Nov 13, 2019
johnmartus:
Atiku spent huge of money for this election. No wonder he leaved Nigeria for Dubai Because of shame . Nigerians should thank God that Atiku not win the election.
he left

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by BotherMleeper(m): 11:02am On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

why didn't EFCC see Ganduje who collected $230,000 as part of a series of cash advancement to the governor in a total bribery deal of $5 million.

I mean we all saw how he had concealed a total of $230,000 in his babanriga for the day’s transaction and you are here making a mole out of a mountain hill for just $140,000 undecided una no let us rest when it was Fayose oooo

What about the 2 bullion vans Didn't it exceed the threshold stipulated by the money laundering Act What happened to the petition you requested against Tinubu

Whataboutism

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Kingrefreshed: 11:03am On Nov 13, 2019
Azzazz:

Source; https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/witness-i-gave-obasanjo-140000-on-behalf-of-atikus-son-in-law/amp/

PRESIDENT OBASANJO! THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIA HAS EVER HAD AND WILL EVER HAVE.

THE REASON WHY WE ALL ARE ON THE INTERNET SPEWING GARBAGE!

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by etrouble: 11:09am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:
Now we know for a fact that it took $140,000 for Atiku to buy OBJ support. cheesy cheesy

Never knew Obasanjo is so cheap.

2 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by etrouble: 11:13am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

Till tomorrow, FFK and Timi Frank will never forgive Buhari and Osinbajo for defeating their path to the honey pot.

My brother, if na you nko? If somebody block your way of getting free money without doing any work, won't you fight with tooth and nail? Won't you even consult Marabouts to kill the person just as PDP looters did? One thing I am sure of is that Thunderstorms will strike all Nigeria's treasury looters.

4 Likes

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by rapid101(m): 11:15am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?
did atiku son-in-law a political office holder
does obj hold an office too except being a formal president, why ll bullion van be going to tinubu house... is tinubu house CBN , wht happend to d petition being drop for investigating tinubu seen in his house .
u and ur likes re all hypocrites
including ur Buhari
u guys ll live office some day as pdp left and we ll be here to see u wail

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by loswhite(m): 11:35am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:
now we know for a fact that all buhari supporters are zombie
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by loswhite(m): 11:39am On Nov 13, 2019
gentiles:
Obj is a big disgrace, his support for Atiku was because of the dollars he was expecting from him. Afenifere, Ohaneze and Ipob led by Nnamdi Kanu also received their own share from the Cameroonian. Bunch of Crooks!
what about those that support Tinubu?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Fuckgovt: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
I c no crime committed. Apc n buhari we all knw still gave money to ppl. Besides atiku is not in office n remember when he funded Buhari’s campaign 2015 and it wasn't a crime.
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by loswhite(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
netpro:

What is the crime?
lol Obasanjo is not a private citizen right? You cannot see records when you choose to look the other way...or wait are you not aware of this? If you are not aware then your hypocrisy is on another level
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by oglalasioux(m): 11:41am On Nov 13, 2019
johnmartus:

What's the meaning of the bolded?
Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by Siralgebra04(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Be wise. Ganduje is a sitting governor bound by immunity.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Obasanjo $140,000 From Abdullahi Babalele, Atiku’s Son-in-law - Witness by loswhite(m): 11:43am On Nov 13, 2019
oz4real83:
you are one of the problems we have in this country. These people are deceiving the rest Nigerians, whether Atiku, obj, pmb and others. They unite when stealing from Nigeria. Why will u, who has never been a beneficiary of their thiefry, take side with any of them whenever karma catches up with them? Who would have even expected obj to have taken money from Atiku? Ganduje is a criminal and one day, karma will also catch up with him but must you use him to justify another criminal? Na wa for you oooo.
no body is justifying anything....The problem with ppl like you is that you don't understand the gravity of selective justice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Appeal Court Ruling: Rivers, Lagos Free To Collect VAT – SANs / Obasanjo Invites Ekwueme, Lar, IBB, Atiku, Others Over PDP Crisis / Court Orders Arrest Of Atiku Abubakar (Jr) Over Children's Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.