Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,783 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 PM

Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool (65556 Views)

EPL: Ronaldo Refuses To Shake Hands Of Any Chelsea Players Or Match Officials . / Divock Origi Signs A New Long-term Contract With Liverpool / CEDB Suspend Neymar For 3 UEFA Competition Matches For Insulting Match Officials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Kulas: 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
What annouys many was the fact that the Ref openly and confidently showed that he is against Man City and that nothing will happen.

The Ref supposed to be sanctioned if EPL want to maintain credibility. Man City is the winner if not for the useless Ref
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You expected kompany to have supported Liverpool? Does it make sense?

Look at the point he made. Do not attack character. His point was clear.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by aadoiza: 1:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You are just evading the truth. The above article clearly highlights the corrupt decision and lies made by the EPL officials.

The VAR officials knew it was a penalty and clearly denied City it. This is why I like VAR, now we know the agenda is clear.
What corruption are you talking about? How come all of you are seeing faults where there is non. Abi you wan tell me you no see the ball came straight from silva's arm to hit Arnold's.
English media and there sensationalism, I hail.

2 Likes

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by backbone503(m): 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
That, and one other were clear penalties. City was cheated.

1 Like

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by shurlar50(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shezkid:
A reminder that this was called a PK...VAR is SHIT
VAR also overruled Bobby's goal because his armpit hair was 1CBM offside, it is only when it is in favor of Liverpool that you remember

1 Like

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Shezkid: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
The funny thing about this incident is before the end of this season, same thing will happen to Liverpool and their fans perspective will change...till it happens to your club you'll know that second handball was a clear PK....VAR is USELESS
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

That's the mistake Oliver made, to me

He should have blown a foul against City, instead of a play-on: like an advantage for Liverpool

That can never be a penalty, even in Nigerian league sef
that is a clear penalty. 1. The hand is not in a natural position( veltman hand ball against Chelsea. 2.the hand made Arnold body bigger
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by izzou(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shezkid:

No..it was a clear PK, Now Tell me why this one below wasn't a PK?

Huh?

Okay, where should Trent's hand be? At home?

I have attached the rules for handball in the EPL. Read it, digest it, and show me how Trent is guilty

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by aadoiza: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
JayPeeOham:

I don't know why nobody is talking about this part undecided
Don't mind hypocrites, joo. All of them blind den no the hand ball against bernado.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Seventy7kings: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

You are just evading the truth. The above article clearly highlights the corrupt decision and lies made by the EPL officials.

The VAR officials knew it was a penalty and clearly denied City it. This is why I like VAR, now we know the agenda is clear.
the ball actually touched a city player hand before touching a red player's hand. I don't understand why some people just wanted liverpool to lose that match. May be those people are gamblers who staked on city

2 Likes

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Kulas: 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
rowland545:
Liverpool won clean and clear the ball touched the two players hands...but the second one might b a penalty so....let's give them the goal
3:2....Liverpool still won...end of thread

Mod pls close this thread....we are done

Keep quiet and learn to stand with truthno matter whose ox is gored

1 Like

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by donprinyo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Soar loosers
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
aadoiza:

What corruption are you talking about? How come all of you are seeing faults where there is non. Abi you wan tell me you no see the ball came straight from silva's arm to hit Arnold's.
English media and there sensationalism, I hail.

At least read the bolded of the article and look at the pictures to understand the point.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Shezkid: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
shurlar50:

VAR also overruled Bobby's goal because his armpit hair was 1CBM offside, it is only when it is in favor of Liverpool that you remember

Drink More water...
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by aadoiza: 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
complexBoss12:
why is everyone ignoring the fact that the ball came off Silva's arm
Na you dey mind them.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by izzou(m): 1:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shezkid:
The funny thing about this incident is before the end of this season, same thing will happen to Liverpool and their fans perspective will change...till it happens to your club you'll know that second handball was a clear PK....VAR is USELESS

Firminho's goal against Villa was cancelled. Did you see it?

Why didn't you create a thread to cry for Liverpool too?

1 Like

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

‘One way or another, the action should have been stopped there and then,’ Kompany told Sky Sports. ‘You can argue about Bernardo’s handball, I don’t think he knows about it, but that [Alexander-Arnold’s] is a handball, that’s not a natural position.

‘Bernardo’s is in a natural position, Alexander-Arnold’s isn’t.’... Vincent Kompany.

Michael Oliver said Trent Arnold Alexander did not move his hand - He did

Michael Oliver said his hand was in a natural position - It was not.

Michael Oliver said there was not enough time for Arnold to get his hand away - There was because Arnold even moved his hand to the ball.

The VAR watched the replay and said Michael Oliver was right when the picture clearly shows he was not.

Do you get it now?
You are not making sense
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Seventy7kings: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
shurlar50:

lwkmd grin
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Seventy7kings:
the ball actually touched a city player hand before touching a red player's hand. I don't understand why some people just wanted liverpool to lose that match. May be those people are gamblers who staked on city

Some of you guys do not read at all.

The article is about the player's lying that Arnold's handball was not deliberate, when it was. The pictures proved it.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by GEEBITE: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
The ball hit Bernado SILVA'S arm frist before hitting TAA,and the new rule says if handball whether deliberately or inadvertently hits an attacking player's hand and resulted into an advantage leading to a goal.The goal or that advantaged will be reversed.
TheGoodJoe:

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Juliuss01: 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

It was a penalty because Arnold Alexander had time to remove his hand and made his himself bigger with his arm. Finally moved his arm to the ball. Blatant penalty.

Finito.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTreCQCmBx0

Did Man City scores and the goal was cancelled?, Or you mean Man city can no longer win in Anfiled without penalties or red card ?.

Wait even Pep Guardiola was scared of Anfiled , playing mind game with Sadio Mane over diving, his words ahead of the match made him susceptible.

It will be unfair to Liverpool if the Bernardo silver's hand ball should should be overlooked and then punished Trent for his own.

I have said it ahead of this season that Man city will suffer in the hand of VAR because of the pattern of their game. They escaped many error last season where the ref favoured them, from off side goals to red cards and penalties. Hence they wouldn't have won the league last Season.

They would have won Tottenham Hotspur in champion's league last season when they were running up and down and scored off side goals , it was VAR that recalled and cancelled the goal, otherwise their pattern would have overshadowed the ref.

Then again we could say why the so much noise on the Liverpool - Man City match .... It happens to everyone, it was Liverpool previous week and it was Man City last week.

Liverpool had an hand ball with Aston Villa not taken and a goal ridiculously disallowed nobody made noise.

Manchester United fouled Origi and the ref did not respond to it, hence Manchester United scored , does anyone sees that ?.

Meanwhile, Bernardo silver's goal should have been cancelled too, because there was a foul before the ball was passed to him, but the ref chose to neglect it so what's the sympathy for Man City all about or just bad belle for Liverpool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are not making sense

The article is about the officials lying that Arnold's handball was not deliberate, when it was. The pictures proved it.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by boladale123: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
The rule says that if the team that scored a goal, had handled the ball proceeding to that particular goal ,then the goal is disallowed.
In practice,you can not handle a ball before you score a goal, hence ,mancity should get a penalty or otherwise if you say the ball touches mancity player before alexander, then , it should have been a fool & free kick.

TheGoodJoe:

That was why the penalty was not given. If you read the article, the officials did not talk of the ball hitting Bernardo Silva's arm. The ball ricocheted to Silva's arm and was not a deliberate act.

Replay shows clearly that Trent Arnold Alexander on the other hand saw the ball and chose to use his hand to stop it. Which is clearly a deliberate act for a penalty.

The officials chose to deny it which shows a clear case of their corruption.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by izzou(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
that is a clear penalty. 1. The hand is not in a natural position( veltman hand ball against Chelsea. 2.the hand made Arnold body bigger

VAR rules in EPL and UEFA are different

And I ask you again, where was Arnold's hand supposed to be? Just tell me where he should have kept it, and I'll agree it's a penalty
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Salamanderoffai: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Useless shitty fans when u ppl were using 2mm 11mmto win us last season ko keep making noise we have collected our points if its still paining u go and hang yourselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
niaralandtopuser:
But Bernardo Silva hand deflected it there,that's what people are saying
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Give a nairalander a BLACK cloth and ask he or she what color it is. 99% of them will tell u it's WHITE and will even go further to provide u with proof.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by Shezkid: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
izzou:

Firminho's goal against Villa was cancelled. Did you see it?

Why didn't you create a thread to cry for Liverpool too?

Last time I checked I didn't create this thread so talk with sense.... Even when that goal was cancelled I felt bad for Liverpool and EPL VAR operators are SHIT....
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Juliuss01:

Did Man City scores and the goal was cancelled?, Or you mean Man city can no longer win in Anfiled without penalties or red card ?.

Wait even Pep Guardiola was scared of Anfiled , playing mind game with Sadio Mane over diving, his words ahead of the match made him suspicious.

It will be unfair to Liverpool if the Bernardo silver's hand ball should should overlooked and then punished Trent for his own.

I have said it ahead of this season that Man city will suffer in the hand of VAR because of the pattern of their game. They escaped many error last season where the ref favour them.

From off side goals to red cards and penalties. Hence they wouldn't have won the league last Season.

They would have won Tottenham Hotspur in champion's league last season when they were running up and down and scored off side goals , it was VAR that recalled and cancelled, otherwise there pattern would have overshadowed the ref.

Then again we could say why the so much noise on the Liverpool Man City match .... It happens to everyone, it was Liverpool last previous week and it was Man City last week.

Liverpool had an hand ball with Aston Villa not taken and a goal ridiculously disallowed nobody made noise.

Manchester United fouled Origi and the ref did not respond to it, hence Manchester United scored , does anyone sees that ?.

Meanwhile, Bernardo silver's goal should have been cancelled too, because there was a foul before the ball was passed to him, but the ref chosed to neglect it so what's the sympathy for Man City all about or just bad belle for Liverpool.

The article is about the lie made by the officials. Even if you want to blow a handball for Bernardo Silva, why play on?
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by aadoiza: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

At least read the bolded of the article and look at the pictures to understand the point.
I saw the game live, so I dont need to read any crap from the article. The fact remains: the ball came of bernado's arm before hitting Arnold's. If that wasn't a foul then it's play on.
Re: Proof Match Officials Were Against Manchester City In Game With Liverpool by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
TheGoodJoe:

Look at the point he made. Do not attack character. His point was clear.
OK your point is Silva hand deflected the ball to Arnold but Silva own was not deliberate while Arnold own was deliberate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

“I Didn’t Bring Coronavirus To Togo” - Emmanuel Adebayor Refuses To Donate / Cristiano Ronaldo Offered To Barcelona / World Cup: Iranian Footballers' Outfits Vs Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.