Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,010 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment (18418 Views)

Falana To DSS: Release Sowore, Bakare And Stop Exposing Nigeria To Ridicule / I Will Not Leave Your Office, Falana Tells DSS After Failing To Release Sowore / Nnamdi Kanu To UN: Tell Buhari To Release Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Angelfrost(m): 9:51am On Nov 13, 2019
“Why the desperation? The answer is straightforward: the government never imagined that the bail conditions for Sowore would ever be met. Even Sowore’s supporters despaired. The bail test was clearly set to fail! It took a while for the projection to be reversed, and it left the DSS floundering. That agency then resorted to childish, cynical lies."

The above statement succinctly and undoubtedly sums up the situation on ground...

What a show of shame from a once revered security agency, and the president of a supposed democratic entity. Tueh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Centcanada: 9:53am On Nov 13, 2019
I feel bad whenever i see you say something that concern this nation called Nigeria. I hate saying anything about you negatively but ever since you and sowore brought this mess on us by joining some Nigerians you use word to confuse and remove GEJ just because you want your man Buhari to be the president, the table which you and your political non party cohort brought us on are still making wave. I will be happy you re the one the arrested so that before you come out, all your grey hair will turn greyblack. I Can never respect you anymore.

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Angelfrost(m): 9:54am On Nov 13, 2019
freeze001:
Call out the people/office directly responsible for this continued madness and the person that appointed the heads of such offices! This lacklustre statement doesn't cut it if you are as objective as you like to lay claim to. You were not this nice when you had issues with the former PDP/GEJ government.

Leave the sycophants and hypocrites... Karma is such a bitch!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Torg77: 9:55am On Nov 13, 2019
Racoon:
Which embarrassment? Abi nah you be di biggest embarrassment? Enjoy the ride man.You guys created the beast hence must be devour by same.

This is one of the people that the APC used to denigrate the office of the president.To think that people like Soyinka gave this tyrannt so much respect back then tells a lot on how education can be counter productive.

You sound smart to dumb people .education is never counter productive.. Education itself doesn't produce stupid people. Some educated people are just stupid just as some uneducated people are stupid

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Modernist: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2019
The powers behind his continued detention are shameless.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by PyriteBoss: 9:56am On Nov 13, 2019
BUHARI RELEASE SOWORE NOW,YOU ARE TRAMPLING ON HUMAN RIGHTS cry
IM FED UP OF THIS COUNTRY NIGERIA SEF,WETIN HAPPEN

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by AngelicBeing: 9:58am On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:
They are acting according to instructions.

Full tyranny.

Expect more.

I remember what my FIL told me when he heard Buhari may win election 2015( he of course know Buhari one on one and majority of those who hang around him now)

He said there is nothing Buhari want than to become the modern usman dan fodio where the rest of us bow down and worship him.
I guess he is right after all.
Dayumm, welcome to the banana Republic called Nigeria, a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

if I talk now, Una go call me unpatriotic citizen, tell me the special thing to be proud of or about that dead country, the dead skeleton called mumu -Buhari is in London were the rule of law works but he and his satanic kangaroo government is disobeying court orders and inflicting endemic hardship across the country on Nigerians.

Lastly, make Nigerians enjoy the useless bastard they selected in power, l really don't give a fvck because I have long advocated for that country to be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, watch as some dead zombies and patriotic citizens will attack my post but they are eating the poo of Buhari daily in Nigeria, nonsense and Buhar,i grin

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by witworth(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2019
They are only making the man sowore great.
You can't kill the man in your custody and you don't obey even second court order to release him.
Buhari is losing all honors by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Edyice: 10:01am On Nov 13, 2019
ABBA kyari : this one don't even know the plans we have for cowards Yorubas.. ( telling LIFELESS

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by seguno2: 10:03am On Nov 13, 2019
popsy2:
Perilous times. The beast you all created.

Did Abacha listen to him and others concerning Ken Saro-Wiwa?
I understand that he also helped the Nigerian army during the Biafra war against Igbos.
Karma is a bitch. truly.
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by seguno2: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
witworth:
They are only making the man sowore great.
You can't kill the man in your custody and you don't obey even second court order to release him.
Buhari is losing all honors by the day.

Did he have any before, apart from the borrowed robes that he was wearing?
How was Abiola made great by Abacha’s detention? Is Dasuki great due to his incarceration?

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
Centcanada:
I feel bad whenever i see you say something that concern this nation called Nigeria. I hate saying anything about you negatively but ever since you and sowore brought this mess on us by joining some Nigerians you use word to confuse and remove GEJ just because you want your man Buhari to be the president, the table which you and your political non party cohort brought us on are still making wave. I will be happy you re the one the arrested so that before you come out, all your grey hair will turn greyblack. I Can never respect you anymore.

Will you unrepentant apologists of misrule stop making this about Jonathan just because he is your kinsman and brother !!!! Situation prevailing at the time meant GEJ had to go !!! He was leading Nigeria toward the abyss !!! He had to go and patriotic Nigerians all came together, regardless of creed and political affiliation, to say so.

If Buhari errs, judge his action as our democratically elected President, who had more votes than other and therefore the mandate of Nigerians, rather than continue to talk, 5 years after GEJ was voted out, as as if every perceived wrong of buhari is somehow a credit to GEJ. It is not !!! GEJ was one of the worst Nigerian President ever !!!! Buhari has his flaws but is a million times better than GEJ.

The second Niger Bridge is the best example I can give of GEJ misrule. A project so pivotal to the SE and should naturally be dear to his heart he ignored. It is Buhari now forging ahead with the project and will complete it while you that GEJ gave nothing continue to shout his name out of nothing but tribalistic and clannish allegiance!!! Stop irritating Nigerians about GEJ.

If you are Nigerian and proud then you will accept GEJ is an awful part of our past however nostalgic and revisionist some want to be about his rule which was terrible and got us in the mess we are in today. Learn to face the present and prepare for the future. If you must remember and honour the past let it be a past worth remembering and honouring. Not the misrule of GEJ we all witnessed live.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2019
they should hold Abba kyari and Mamman Daura responsible....the president may not not that sowore is being detained in the first place..so much lies everywhere!
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 13, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
they should hold Abba kyari and Mamman Daura responsible....the president may not not that sowore is being detained in the first place..so much lies everywhere!

Not possible unless Buhari is really not 'alert' as his detractors claim.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Dayumm, welcome to the banana Republic called Nigeria, a failed state after the order of Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, South Sudan, Libya and Somalia.

if I talk now, Una go call me unpatriotic citizen, tell me the special thing to be proud of or about that dead country, the dead skeleton called mumu -Buhari is in London were the rule of law works but he and his satanic kangaroo government is disobeying court orders and inflicting endemic hardship across the country on Nigerians.

Lastly, make Nigerians enjoy the useless bastard they selected in power, l really don't give a fvck because I have long advocated for that country to be auctioned off on eBay or Alibaba to richer western nations, watch as some dead zombies and patriotic citizens will attack my post but they are eating the poo of Buhari daily in Nigeria, nonsense and Buhar,i grin
My dear, we from the southern Nigeria know nothing.
If I open my mouth eeh, this their monitoring lizard will start ........,walai grin.

Just look at what they have done to the southerners in their government?
Worst still, they use southerners to pull southerners down. All because we are damn so greedy.

Look at those who are now ranting up and down they should release sowore, are they just seeing the picture?
It just started. Afterall this is Buhari last tenure, they should embrace the monster they created.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by renewable1(m): 10:14am On Nov 13, 2019
They can't hear you sir

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:21am On Nov 13, 2019
Racoon:

Oh seems you're just waking up right? DSS have been acting with utter impunity right from day one while you lots hailed on.

They broke into revered judges houses @ midnight in a clear case of vindictive corruption fight even when most of them were eventually cleared by the courts.You guys hailed on.

Then, DSS shifted attention to the NASS manifesting the worst impunity & brigandage by desecrating it even assaulting its principal officers.You also hailed on.

Now, they are gagging imaginary opposition's and the common man, then you suddenly wake up and remember there is need for mass unrest against tyranny?

Why not call out Mr.President that is the C-in-C the DSS directly reports to? Hypocrisy will not allow you shey? Karma is a bitch.
They are still in shock, after all they did to launder his image, he is treating their masters as a filth

They are now feeling the heat cos their oga at the top isn't spared too.
See how they used Tinubu for re-election?
Tinubu had to deny osibanjo the other day indirectly thereby still pledging his alliance to them grin

More are coming.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by shine12: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2019
Buhari the Napoleon from Animal Farm.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by youngestuk(m): 10:28am On Nov 13, 2019
Why??

PassingShot:
The continue detention of Sowore by DSS after meeting his bail conditions is not acceptable.
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by ludd2018: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2019
freeze001:
These APC supporters lurking around and dotting various threads with how they find the continuous incarceration of Sowore by the government they support, unacceptable, are not yet serious. Is that the only unacceptable thing they can talk about just to claim objectivity? Is it because this one is blatant and there is no way to explain it away or justify it?
I'm sure if an Igbo man was Head of DSS and this was happening, they would have been screaming out his name without compunction. I am surprised they have not gone to dig up one lie to claim that Jonathan did the same thing just to protect their master Buhari. See them, passingshot and seunmsg, all scared to call Buhari by name but if it was GEJ we would have been hearing Otuoke drunk, clueless, and many other rubbish crap they coined just because of hatred for the old Eastern region. Hypocrites everywhere!
Truth

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by oloriooko(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Before person go roast plantain, roast yam finish, him hand must to black
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by youngestuk(m): 10:35am On Nov 13, 2019
Their eyes don clear. For all I care, sowore should enjoy the change he once called for a little. grin

Racoon:

Oh seems you're just waking up right? DSS have been acting with utter impunity right from day one while you lots hailed on.

They broke into revered judges houses @ midnight in a clear case of vindictive corruption fight even when most of them were eventually cleared by the courts.You guys hailed on.

Then, DSS shifted attention to the NASS manifesting the worst impunity & brigandage by desecrating it even assaulting its principal officers.You also hailed on.

Now, they are gagging imaginary opposition's and the common man, then you suddenly wake up and remember there is need for mass unrest against tyranny?

Why not call out Mr.President that is the C-in-C the DSS directly reports to? Hypocrisy will not allow you shey? Karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by onatisi(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2019
popsy2:
dont mind them all,
when they were busy blowing big big grammar just to install buhari as president their brains never told them that they were creating a monster that will turn around to devour them

6 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 10:39am On Nov 13, 2019
In your mind you think Wole Soyinka is the one really suffering ('enjoy'ing) the misrule, right?

You guys are a clown.

Racoon:
Which embarrassment? Abi nah you be di biggest embarrassment? Enjoy the ride man.You guys created the beast hence must be devour by same.

This is one of the people that the APC used to denigrate the office of the president.To think that people like Soyinka gave this tyrannt so much respect back then tells a lot on how education can be counter productive.
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by onatisi(m): 10:41am On Nov 13, 2019
buhari will not release sowore this year and even next year is just about 50% probability .
he needs to show people that he means business and that he wont tolerate any opposition to his government or orders , he has been looking for a scape goat to use and a lesson . kanu nnamdi was very very smart and ran away , but sowore in his own wisdom came and walked right into buhari trap.
even now no politician in power is even talking about sowore , anyone seen begging for sowore will be seen as an enemy of the President .
baba soyinka should instead be thinking of what xmas present he will send to sowore in prison or his family in usa

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Skyfornia(m): 10:43am On Nov 13, 2019
freeze001:
These APC supporters lurking around and dotting various threads with how they find the continuous incarceration of Sowore by the government they support, unacceptable, are not yet serious. Is that the only unacceptable thing they can talk about just to claim objectivity? Is it because this one is blatant and there is no way to explain it away or justify it?
I'm sure if an Igbo man was Head of DSS and this was happening, they would have been screaming out his name without compunction. I am surprised they have not gone to dig up one lie to claim that Jonathan did the same thing just to protect their master Buhari. See them, passingshot and seunmsg, all scared to call Buhari by name but if it was GEJ we would have been hearing Otuoke drunk, clueless, and many other rubbish crap they coined just because of hatred for the old Eastern region. Hypocrites everywhere!

Dem never see anything...the monster they created will surely haunt them.

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by West2019(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2019
buhari is a failure

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by donprinyo(m): 11:00am On Nov 13, 2019
Nigeria should declare Sowore and supporters terrorists. ASAP. Why would they try to topple a democratic government like Nigeria? My advice to diz terrorists is to start killing and raping people like fulani herdsmen so that Nigeria will spare them.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by madridsta007(m): 11:13am On Nov 13, 2019
popsy2:

Soyinka was a hero of mine.

Until he jettisoned history and the simple voice of reason to support the installation of this regime.
Now; I am indifferent to him and his statements. Millions of Nigerians are.
I don’t blame him. Once Amaechi trapped him with that Birthday dinner and leaked the dinner amount to the Press, it was all over for Soyinka’s moral credibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2019
Racoon:

If you think the devouring beast won't come for you because you didn't help in the creation, you are very delusional. Matter of fact, expect it to reach you very soon
Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by AngelicBeing: 11:19am On Nov 13, 2019
sassysure:

My dear, we from the southern Nigeria know nothing.
If I open my mouth eeh, this their monitoring lizard will start ........,walai grin.

Just look at what they have done to the southerners in their government?
Worst still, they use southerners to pull southerners down. All because we are damn so greedy.

Look at those who are now ranting up and down they should release sowore, are they just seeing the picture?
It just started. Afterall this is Buhari last tenure, they should embrace the monster they created.

As long as the status quo remains like this in that dead country, forget about the country moving forward, look at the protest going on across the world from Algeria, Egypt, Spain, Hongkong, Ecuador all holding their various government accountable but in Nigeria, nobody wants to die, Na because of l quote this thread, otherwise, I don't post or say anything about that dead country, the country is dead completely, buried and beyond redemption, l have no apologies to any zombie or the useless bastard called dead mumu- Buhari grin

Lol at the monster they created, APC, Sai baba,
Let them enjoy the endemic hardship, you know my stand already about that dead country.

Na you dey call Nigeria home, home to me is not really my biological country of birth, home is where I have peace of mind and have the ability to pursue my God given potential and if I find it in Antarctica, Belarus,
Antigua, or on top of Mount Everest where I currently reside with my plate of Nkwobi and legend stout, that is my home, ordinary light Una no get for Nigeria since 1960, roads are death traps, you build house, robbers come to attack you.

l just received a message from lagos where I have my building & properties , one of my neighbors was visited at his house around 8pm, robbers collected his jeep at his gate, the man has packed out of the house and he has gone to rent in another place because of the shock and you want me to call that useless country home, spits on Buhari and his APC led federal criminals

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To DSS: Release Sowore And Save Nigeria From Embarrassment by musicwriter(m): 11:23am On Nov 13, 2019
Mohamed Buhari is the one holding Sowore, not the DSS. All agencies under his government are dead.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sagay, Others Differ Over Renaming Of UNILAG In Honour Of Abiola / EFCC Arrests Usman Dakingari, Ex-Kebbi State Governor / FG Secretly Raises Electricity Tariff - LEADERSHIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.