Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,363 members, 7,819,311 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (58122 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ctleurocollege: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Reason I run away from hot tempered people, I gat no strength.

It's better to leave o. I like females who don't fight

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Allsingles: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
He killed him because of his girlfriend, not his wife oo.
What if the girl decide tomorrow not to continue with him in the
relationship, will he kill the girl as well.
So many has lost their senses because of women.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Boyooosa(m): 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Poo C has finished these ones family...
Shame!
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Wettoid123: 1:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
That girl will live u today I mean now now but what of your brother u killed and he is gone forever till the ressurection morning that bitch u called ur girl friend is going to fuuckk anoda guy now. Boy u are such a fool.

4 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by hammerD: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dis one na set up...

She got him to kill his brother and she will now deny him.

his parents lost two sons as he cannot go back home again.

his family scattered.

I know, they must have been fighting before and holding grudges against each other and didnt get on well.

It is still better to have a brother that you dont get on with than to have none at all or be responsible for their death.

Even if u and your brother dont get on, let somebody else go and harm them and tell me whether u no go kill dat person.

But to kill your own brother, is really messed up.

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not even a wife yet o! By the time dem marry am, all una family go vanish.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by olatilldend: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Girl might even be cheating on him. #ironyoflife
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Hephzibahdrycle: 1:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na was o.

Please call us for your Laundry service, check signature.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Parkwell247: 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Chai... The devil himself is even scared of wickedness of men now
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 1:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
respect80:
Inside life.

Someone fvcked a puxxy and got paid for it, and another man had to kill his brother to fvck a puxxy.
That nigga is just a big, restive fool, came from a woman and still kill because of a woman and he will now die because of a woman....shioor! undecided lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by victorian(f): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Unfortunately that's how men are. Forget tribe

They are ready to fight their own blood cause of woman

5 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Edyice: 1:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Now uzor is on the run
Bea will eventually knack another guy before December finish ... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
victorian:
Unfortunately that's how men are. Forget tribe

They are ready to fight their own blood cause of woman

Mumu comment

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by hammerD: 1:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Mumu comment

She is right.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by hammerD: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Edyice:
Now uzor is on the run
Bea will eventually knack another guy before December finish ... grin

December too long, if she is not in custody, by next week, another guy will officially resume duties.

3 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Kendollar696(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Las Las, the gals parents won't allow a murderer into their family.. who loss.. why is he running.. Idoita

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by DonFreshmoney(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
hammerD:

She is right.

Right kee u there. Woman wrapper. Na the type of you fit fo same to your brother cos of woman.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Brugo(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Not surprised. Anyone, who can be brainwashed by the needless violent antics of Nnamdi Kanu, can do this.

Umuleri vs Aguleri (junior league). Needless death over trivial issues. Na dem. Awon deveroper

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Haryourmieykhun(m): 1:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Stupid can d girl still married him, omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by hammerD: 1:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Right kee u there. Woman wrapper. Na the type of you fit fo same to your brother cos of woman.

Wat planet do u live?

Or u deaf and dumb?

U dey see road, so?

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Americanboy35: 1:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Am very sure he will be regretting his existence wherever he is now
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by hammerD: 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
The most important thing in parenting is sense.

The kids must have sense by fire and by force.

These ones no get sense, their parents did not drum on it.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Okikaneseokwu: 2:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Devil is a liar,in some cases,siblings who always fall out with each other are not necessarily from the same father.This is a pure fact . Women should be careful how they jump from one man to another even when married.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by mechanics(m): 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Imagine o, just because he was insulting a girl he's not even sure of marrying her in future, he has a wicked heart.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Godons1: 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na wa oo, so many bad news from the East.

I wonder how they will Govern themselves when the North finally gives them their Independence.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ladykolly(f): 2:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
You killed your brother, you go to jail then she marries another guy. What a world
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shildren of hate - not surprised at all.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Angelfrost(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope that ass was worth killing your own blood, becoming an outcast (OSU), and turning into a fugitive...

What kind of weak, pussy-whipped and bitch-ass Negroes are being raised these days??!... This lady will relocate and hook up with another negro.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by shogsman(m): 2:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
I don’t want to know who is at fault,My brother an blood and I love that lil nigga like craze.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Denko2721987(m): 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
falcon01:
mcheeeeeew... I got 99 problems and a b*tch ain't one.

One of my favourite lines from the only Slim Shaddy..
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by highbee02: 2:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
common girlfriend oo! The girl should run for her dare life otherwise this guy will kill her if she misbehaves after marriage. This is a clear signal.

2 Likes

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Calito1(m): 2:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
This news my not be true

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu Arrives Court Today Looking All Fresh (Photos) / Lt Col AH ALI: Pictures Of One Of The Soldiers Before The Ambush In Delta / Cult Members Butcher Man Brutally After Attacking Him In Public. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.