Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) (58131 Views)

Soldier Audu Stabs Tailor, Ali Abubakar In Ibadan For 'Disrespecting Him' / Onitsha Barber Beheads Boy In Ebonyi And Drinks His Blood, Blames Prophetess / Lady Slaps A Man, Dancer In Edo For Disrespecting And Rough Handling Her (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
AkwalaIke1:
[s][/s]

shatap there and get out

Why should that concern you or are you also a baby factory product?
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by victorian(f): 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Duane212:
you would have said some men, not all, no woman born on earth can make me get on a fight with my siblings.

Well some men, and the percentage of such men fighting their family over a woman is abit high.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by renewable1(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2019

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by AkwalaIke1: 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Why should that concern you or are you also a baby factory product?
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j obinoscopy ishilove mukina2
rule 2
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Ifeyinwa24: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
I use to watch this kind of news in African magic but this one happened before my very own eyes. They are my neighbor and Emeka is a very hard working. boy. The guy uzor is a wicked brother, Emeka really tried to avoid him but his evil heart could not allow him to leave Emeka because he has already planned to kill him.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Progress62(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
falcon01:
mcheeeeeew... I got 99 problems and a b*tch ain't one.
where is that beach now?
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by IAMBlesssed(f): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ifeyinwa24:
I use to watch this kind of news in African magic but this one happened before my very own eyes. They are my neighbor and Emeka is a very hard working. boy. The guy uzor is a wicked brother, Emeka really tried to avoid him but his evil heart could not allow him to leave Emeka because he has already planned to kill him.

Where's the uzor now??Hope he's in police custody?
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by tightpussy156: 10:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
stupid fool,hegoay u killed ur brother because of a LovePeddler.u are most useless being on earth.by the time u spend the rest of ur life for prison another guy go Bleep that ur useless girlfriend wet wide Toto to red.maybe she go bleed join .why ugo they cry an waste for prison. fool. who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by kellidoo(m): 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Starz825(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Now that you have killed ur brother....
Will the same lady want to leave with a killer... Believing u could also kill her I day....

Wetin I dey talk sef....u dey go prison na...and the girl wey u kill ur brother for...don get another man ready even before u took the decision.....

May God forbid my foolishness and hatred towards my fellow man
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Jumorz: 11:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
All those saying nah because of girl and other shits make una leave the girl out of this because this looks like hatred that had built up a long time ago.
He just let the hatred overcome him with d girl issue . If it was another issue not relating to his girl friend I am sure he still would have killed the bro. I bet he has anger issues . I am just feeling for the girl because she will be feeling guilty of what she is not part of and also for the poor brother who lost his life .

I pray we learn how to take control of our anger before we look for who to blame for loosing control
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Jumorz: 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
tightpussy156:
stupid fool,hegoay u killed ur brother because of a LovePeddler.u are most useless being on earth.by the time u spend the rest of ur life for prison another guy go Bleep that ur useless girlfriend wet wide Toto to red.maybe she go bleed join .why ugo they cry an waste for prison. fool. who quote me for saying truth should hug transformer.

You sure say you get sense?. How is the girl useless?. So what's wrong to tell someone that his relation always insults her ? Biko you people should stop blaming the girl for someone's anger issues. The guy already has a problem with anger and it's not the girl's fault . Blame the guy not the girl . Period
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by fortunechy(m): 12:42am On Nov 14, 2019
Prison shall be his next companion..... Useless idiot
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Teejay13(m): 2:29am On Nov 14, 2019
He has to face the law. Idiot!
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Lugianostar(m): 4:19am On Nov 14, 2019
I can't believe these idiot is not in kirikiri prison yet!!!!
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Samsonklin(m): 1:17pm On Nov 14, 2019
EXLOVER:
I don't know how some parents train their kids, I can't even lay my hands on my own blood, talkless of to carry dagger. Some people are just so unless, you kill your brother that y'all grew up together all because of a girl?
How will you be able to enjoy that girl now? You will be running from one play to another, the girl might leave that community to go and date someone else.

Between Uzoh and Cain i nor know who get sense pass.
Na Cain o. At least Cain did it because he wanted favor from God Almighty. But this oga uzor did it for kpekus... Chai kpekus
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by EXLOVER(m): 1:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Samsonklin:

Na Cain o. At least Cain did it because he wanted favor from God Almighty. But this oga uzor did it for kpekus... Chai kpekus
True talk, Ova Uzoh too mumu, make them hold am abeg before he turn serial killer.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by tightpussy156: 4:30pm On Nov 28, 2019
@ jumorz how my post affect you.ur generation no get sense including ur useless mama.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by mysteryman2014: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2019
These boyz no even pity dem mama. The poor woman will lose two sons
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by NaeChris: 2:08am On Nov 29, 2019
Him wan claim good husband to be. fool.
Re: Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) by Jumorz: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
tightpussy156:
@ jumorz how my post affect you.ur generation no get sense including ur useless mama.

okpo lineage shut up

1,000 Chinese Scammers Arrested Inside A House In Malaysia (Photos) / Young Air Force Officer Killed By Policeman At ATM In Calabar. Photos / Full List Of The Patrons Of Okija Shrine (Throwback)