Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:32 AM

I'm Up For Adoption - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Up For Adoption (1325 Views)

This Boy Is Up For Adoption / Give Away!! One Year Plus German Shepherd For Adoption / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 13, 2019
Yes i mean it. I need someone to adopt me

1 Like

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by donbachi(m): 10:05am On Nov 13, 2019
A whole ironman.

1 Like

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by sweetonugbu: 10:06am On Nov 13, 2019
How much will you pay me to adopt you?.

1 Like

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 13, 2019
You complain too much. Sorry to burst your bubble of self pity, but you aren't the only victim of reality. We all are. No one was born strong, thats a quality that's learnt. Lifes going to deal you lots of nasty blows, man up and take them. Stop creating threads here seeking sympathy. To be honest, noone gives a damn. We wont love nor care for you as much as you want/need.
Life is a series of ups and downs. The moment you quit the ride cause you're afraid of falling, you'll miss the chance to touch the sky.
Stop letting your past/present condition define you. You got the pen, create yourself.
Learn to make your darkness your light. I did that. My moment of pain and sorrow taught me one thing, 'strenght'.
If you cant learn a lesson or two from the chaos that is your life, then maybe living isnt the best choice. The best suited to survive, do. Not with the money, as most assume, but with sheer determination to.
One day, you'll have an amazing story to tell. For now, endure the storm. kiss
cc Denreledave.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 13, 2019
sweetonugbu:
How much will you pay me to adopt you?.

iffa shld use my condition swear for you. I swear you no go see deliverance

please stay off my thread
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
donbachi:
A whole ironman.
were you not the one that wanted to kill himself a while back?
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
BLUELemon:
were you not the one that wanted to kill himself a while back?

yes
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ironman15:

yes
wow how did you delete the post? Was it a mod
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
you never understood me
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
BLUELemon:
wow how did you delete the post? Was it a mod

the mods deleted and ban me
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by ahnie: 1:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ironman15:

the mods deleted and ban me
Lolz
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
ahnie:

Lolz
undecided
ahnie:

Lolz

Whats it
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ironman15:

you never understood me
I do. I was once there, begging for scraps to eat. I know what it feels like to have your face shoved in the mud by this b!tch called life. It hurts alot, more than hell. That worthless feeling that you wake up and go to bed with. Watching your loved ones, wanting the best for then, yet offering little.
Everytime i attempted suicide, i did it with the intention of helping my parents. My death, i felt, would take a part of the burden away. It was the sacrifice i was willing to make.
I bought a razor one evening and did what i felt was right. And lying there, in that little pool of blood, i realized i wanted to live. Why be one of the countless victims? Why quit when i can stand and fight? Why prove my personal demons right?
Now things have changed a whole lot for the better. I promised to help you once. I will. But settle your battle within. Thats the first, bold step to greatness.
cc denreledave

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
I promised to help you once. I will. But settle your battle within. Thats the first, bold step to greatness.
cc denreledave[/quote]

I always try to be strong.hoping everything will be alright someday. But it keeps getting worse each day

There's a saying that times wait for no one. All these wasted days of my life cannot be regain.

I made a vow to God if i make it in life and becomes successful i'll use my money for the glory of its name and render help to the less priviledge
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by chigoizie7(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
Tot this guy died already
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
chigoizie7:
Tot this guy died already
man proposes, God Disposes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by fattprince(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ironman15:
Now things have changed a whole lot for the better. I promised to help you once. I will. But settle your battle within. Thats the first, bold step to greatness.
cc denreledave

I always try to be strong.hoping everything will be alright someday. But it keeps getting worse each day

There's a saying that times wait for no one. All these wasted days of my life cannot be regain.

I made a vow to God if i make it in life and becomes successful i'll use my money for the glory of its name and render help to the less priviledge
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 10:23am On Nov 15, 2019
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by iLegendd(m): 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2019
Funny.

1 Like

Re: I'm Up For Adoption by joe4christ(m): 7:06am On Nov 16, 2019
Guy, your own don too much abeg. No be only u dey suffer na. Most of us are striving hard, fighting our demons on a daily basis. Yet we still keep hope alive hoping for a better tomorrow. Even the rich cry, u think if u have money your problem is gone, dont worry, u will soon get that money, then u will learn the biggest lesson of life.

Just stop disturbing out cyberspace. If u still wan kii ursef abeg go ahead with your threat. No one truly give a damn except your imidiate family. I just pity thats poor woman!
Re: I'm Up For Adoption by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2019
joe4christ:
Guy, your own don too much abeg. No be only u dey suffer na. Most of us are striving hard, fighting our demons on a daily basis. Yet we still keep hope alive hoping for a better tomorrow. Even the rich cry, u think if u have money your problem is gone, dont worry, u will soon get that money, then u will learn the biggest lesson of life.

Just stop disturbing out cyberspace. If u still wan kii ursef abeg go ahead with your threat. No one truly give a damn except your imidiate family. I just pity thats poor woman!

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o's Cross-dresser Brother Proposes To His Girlfriend In Skirt / The Date With No Car! / How Did You Celebrate Your Independence?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.