Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina (18257 Views)

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Adesina, Others For BBHS Centenary Anniversary / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nvc078: 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
i think the world "yoruba" should be a substitute for the word "coward". Notice that the two names mentioned by FFK are all yorubacoward.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by LegendHero(m): 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
jcross19:
can you see that you can be jailed for what you just posted if that bill is passed? can you see your life? may the hammer of judgement , disasters and calamities fall on those that push this evil call this government on us . in Jesus name. God come down and show us mercy take away this pharaoh.

So shall it be for all those that tried forcing Atiku the fugitive on us. All the curse you laid shall be manifested in your life and that of your family in a million fold in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adiola:
ffk the only sensible man from that tribe

Better than Jack the dog that had more value than some people even while dead..
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by omenka(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wendybrown:

lol, and sadly dey do not even know how dumb dey are
How do you expect them to when they have no brains?

1 Like

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by NEIGHBOUR(m): 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nvc078:
i think the world "yoruba" should be a substitute for the word "coward". Notice that the two names mentioned by FFK are all yorubacoward.

Who is d greatest coward? Ur leader that valued his dog more than u people and ran away just merely hearing noise.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by sheriffman(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
FFK is just jealous of these 2 people dazzol. Someone tell him to STFU and finish his detoxication program

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by jcross19: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

So shall it be for all those that tried forcing Atiku the fugitive on us. All the curse you laid shall be manifested in your life and that of your family in a million fold in Jesus name.
lol ahahahaj do I mentioned your name? or directed the comment to you? can you see that evil a man did lives with him! curse be upon those who see nothing wrong about this devilish government and let the wroth of God fall on them.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by LegendHero(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
jcross19:
lol ahahahaj do I mentioned your name? or directed the comment to you? can you see that evil a man did lives with him! curse be upon those who see nothing wrong about this devilish government and let the wroth of God fall on them.

You deserve to be hanged. You mentioned me by cursing your family and yet you said you did not mention me.

From today, you will never know peace and that curse you initially laid by mentioning me will follow you and your brethren forever in Jesus name.

Na jeje I kuku dey wey you quote me.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nvc078: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

Who is d greatest coward? Ur leader that valued his dog more than u people and ran away just merely hearing noise.
no...the coward fake pastor errand boy
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Thugaa: 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Ditto all your dumb followers.
Not good if that law is enacted. It is political you have no idea
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by begge: 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Where is fayoje peter d rocki
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Flyingngel(m): 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
allthingsgood post:

But here u are spewing hate speech, and nobody arrested u

Hypocrites!

Which of my statement is hate speech?
For me to ask those that voted this party that has make life difficult for us amount to hate speech?
You must be spewing this nonsense from a prison.
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Mrquote: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
I hate responding to lies and extremely dumb comments.

That comment was made by the same man (I still have nothing against him and respect him) you people seem to have fallen head over heels in love with for his opposition to Buhari/APC, Obasanjo.

Get your facts right before coming around here to make an embarrassing spectacle of yourself.

Dont have time for ignoramuses.

Good bye.
I think You should when you keep defending this law that will make it difficult for people to air their opinions. I want you to please answer me a question what is hate speech, with details and example pls. I need enlightenment on this pls
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Mrquote: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

But here u are spewing hate speech, and nobody arrested u

Hypocrites!
Define hate speech pls
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by allthingsgood: 9:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrquote:

Define hate speech pls

Speech that is hateful
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Mrquote: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yusman316:
Last time I checked the bill was proposed by a senate member, not the executive. If the bill doesn't sit well with the opposition, what are the opposition party senators doing in the NASS? And for ffk's info what Lie Mohammed did then was called critism, not hate speech. If this govt is truly stifling descenting voices, then I don't know what magic ffk is using to avoid arrest. Because he will be number one on that list
Define hate speech and compare it with critics
Pls I need to knw the difference
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Mrquote: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
allthingsgood:

Speech that is hateful
Example
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by jcross19: 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

You deserve to be hanged. You mentioned me by cursing your family and yet you said you did not mention me.

From today, you will never know peace and that curse you initially laid by mentioning me will follow you and your brethren forever in Jesus name.

Na jeje I kuku dey wey you quote me.
guilty conscience is smitten your heart , bible say Isaiah 48vs 22 says thus says they lord there will be no peace for the wicked! I only mentioned you and I did not direct the curse to you! I said "those" now you are talking about hanging? lol I will not clap back at you. may God visit those people behind our problem in this country including their families at home and abroad.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Legendguru: 10:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by naijanaso: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.

This is the problem I have with all these students in NL. FFK is making sense and you are here typing this thrash with the free data glo gave you. Can't we look beyond the messenger and just get the message? Na waoh
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by chubinwa(m): 10:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.
Are you invariably saying he isn't making any sense?
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by emezuo17: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

. Some of your comments on nairaland are worse than any hate speech out there, so correct your ways first before talking about some one else.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by emezuo17: 11:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Flyingngel:
omenka post:

This man, you need deliverance. I don't subscribe to FFK unnecessary insult but come to think of it. Who are the originators of hate speech.
I cannot forget in a hurry hw APC said that GEJ has train SNIPERS to kill APC members or is it their lies concerning the amount of money spent on democracy day. Let me not even talk abt SUBSIDY which they instigated Nigerians against the government of GEJ which they are paying today in trillions of naira.
One thing that give me joy is that as PDP take comot for power, no one day APC go comot for power and all these nonsense law they are thinking of will be visited upon them.
Karma is a bitch.
Guy park well.
. Don't mind that looser, omenka is the number one hate speech offender on nairaland and by extension the entire social media space in Nigeria, talk of pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by bilulu(m): 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
Do you know what you type up there is hate speech? But you won’t consider it so because you re insulting those against baba but the moment someone say same against baba boom it’s hate speech..... what is hate speech and who decide it is hate speech?
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by bilulu(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

What is hate speech? Is what you have up there consider as hate speech? If yes fine then if No, can it be consider as hate speech if it’s against baba? Power is transient bro
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nathdoug201: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
shut up zombie..
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by BotherMleeper(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:

FFK, Reno and Fayose in a beer parlor....sounds like the prelude to a joke:

A pig, a goat and an ass walked into a pub.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Street Begging In Kwara State. / Oby Ezekwesili: Billboard Or Not, All Eyes Will Be On The Judiciary / What Ojukwu Told Me Before, During And After The War —sam Aluko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.