Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina (18253 Views)

Obasanjo, Osinbajo, Adesina, Others For BBHS Centenary Anniversary / Lamido To Wike: Stop Complaining About PDP Primary, Be Like Osinbajo, Amaechi / INEC Commissioner To Be Arrested, Buhari Wants Elections Postponed Again - CUPP (2) (3) (4)

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Ditto all your dumb followers.
whose
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Quorax: 6:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.
this one think say the thing no reach him side haq haq haq
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Centcanada: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
FFK always high...imagine this guy, Reno and fayose together in a beer parlour, Omo the bar go turn comedy zone.
A man that knows where the good water flow from is saying important thing that might benefit me and you even our future generation and you re here making mockery of your unborn generation. I wonder who bought phone for you.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by allthingsgood: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
Flyingngel:
If we want to talk abt hate speech, lie Mohammed, and Buhari shld be behind bar by now.
People that voted this evil party shld better go for confession in any church.

But here u are spewing hate speech, and nobody arrested u

Hypocrites!

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Briells: 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Like play like play, clap don dey enter dance... cry

Treat that keloid the natural way today contact me on zero 8 zero six two five one 1 six 1 0
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Chidex50(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
If this bill doesn't shake you,then you're the one high here

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:
Crackheaded buffoon. A bastard calling others dogs yet some dunderheads in here imagine the fool deserves no insults in return.

I don't normally use the word hate when describing how i feel about people. Dislike best describes my feelings. But for this man I HATE HIM WITH EVERY LIVING CELL IN MY BODY.

A useless drug addict who's definition of bravery is being able to set people up against each other along religious and ethnic lines.

I pray the move succeeds so when you put out any of those utterly sacrilegious posts condemning an entire people or religion just for the sake of politics, you'd be called to account and possibly dealt with to the full extent of the law.

Correct talk

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ffk, you have always been a coward and a pussy. The real confam certified tough guy is in prison right now. Sowore. When efcc calls you remind us that you have a heart condition. You are and will always be a punk bitch. Plenty of noise but no stuffing.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Wada3: 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Femi Fanikayode is a known garrulous disrespectful shameless blackmailer who survives on falsehood concoctions against reputable Nigerians.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Adiola:
you dont love him but the good thing about this is he doesnt know you exist so go better your life

You're perfectly out of point

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by tomdon(m): 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na Seun osewa they go first hang cheesy cheesy
because the mods cannot delete all tribal wars of people who are fast to link everything to afonjas or Igbos

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by ChyjoskyJ: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

Your God father Tinubu called a serving president Jonathan a drunken fisherman. He institutionalized hate speech in Nigeria, now it is their turn to receive it, this is just the beginning.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by GODPUNISHALABI: 6:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

see this one ..you hate him as if he even gives a Bleep ,or you think hating him will hurt his feelings or what?? Nigga he doesn’t even know of your existence undecided

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by BreconHills(m): 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
LegendHero:

I totally agree with you. But it seems FFK is even more stupid than his fans because he got people that follows him due to his hatred for their common enemy.

The fans all follow him because he is useful to them in getting back to their shared enemies and they will desert him the moment he backtracks from his insane voyage.

Where is Fayose today and his fans? They’ve all deserted him since he’s no more vocal in hammering their shared enemy.

Ffk game plan is simple. Shout, accuse and revile so that any attempt to try him for the millions that went missing while he was minister of aviation is a political attack and not a criminal process. Its effective and it works because the majority of Nigerians have short term memories and are easily balkanised by tribal north/south misdirection.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Enculer2: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:

Stupid zombie.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by boladale123: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Skyfornia:
Kids like you should be in bed.
Haba, stay quiet if nothing brainer is coming from up there.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by profmnuhu(m): 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
You can be taking it for a joke, but please go check yourself because that is how it will start, taking someone matter can give HBP. #FFK

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Which one is anti-social media bill again? Is it the same anti-hate speech bill or another one. Dem one kill is finish with all this ‘change’ o.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by qleap2all(m): 6:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please is it Buhari that's sponsored this bill?
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Edyice: 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oshibajo : ffk is on the news ... Why ?

Ameachi : grin yes he just called you errand boy grin

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is democracy and people shud be free to talk. If hate speech bill/law was existing while Buhari was contesting elections since 2003 I don’t know what whud have happened to him and his core supporters.

Let us think.

To go deeper what is Hate speech and can we have examples? Who determines and how do we determine hate speech.

Is El rufai’s statement on Fulani repayment hate speech?
Is Buhari statement of baboons and dogs b4 elections 2015 hate speech?
Or is Nnamdi Kanu speech on zoo Nigeria and the rest hate speech?

I put it to u the senate cannot clearly and sincerely define, identify and give examples of previous hate speech if asked.

Rubbish.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Malawian(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
It is when you bring back relics that such rubbish begins to come out again.

If i were up to these relics in charge now, they would disconnect Nigerians from both GSM and Internet services like we were before 1999.

I know the set of sophisticated morons that brought these relics out of retirement. Some of their names sound like Mumuni, Odekunle, Oponuoluwa.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by EmekaMD(m): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

You pray the bill succeeds?
What you don't know is that the definition of hate speech is subjective.
Remember that Buhari and Apc will not last in power forever.

Donald Trump receives more insult, Jonathan received even more.

Hope you and ur own gets consumed by the same bill your'e wishing to survive.

You don't fight an existing problems with force, Apc and Buhari are the creators of the hate in the country today.
Certain people didn't vote for you and you said they they're 5% and should be given backseat treatment.
Are you the president of only the people that voted you or the president for all the country ?

They know how they created the problem and the solution to it.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Samamerc(f): 6:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by meccuno: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
TMSMedia:
IgbereTV reports that former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani Kayode has condemned the anti social media bill proposed by the Nigerian senate.

Femi Fani Kayode made this known on Twitter. He said:

The #Antisocialmediabill is a perverse sham and aberration that seeks to stiffle opposing voices.@MBuhari wants everyone to be silent and to bow before him.He wants us all to be spineless cowards and quislings like his dogs @ProfOsinbajo and @FemAdesina. This will NEVER happen!

Kayode also wrote:

They want to hang people for so-called hate speech and they want to regulate social media. These people are worse than Hitler's Nazis and they seek to establish a totalitarian fascist state. After they silence everyone they will set up Nazi concentration camps for their enemies

Recall that the Senate on Tuesday recommended that culprits of any form of hate speech should be penalised to die by hanging if convicted.

The Senate also provided that any person found guilty of the criminal act should be accorded life jail sentence and or five years imprisonment, depending on the gravity of the hate speech.

These severe penalties are provided in the proposed bill to establish the National Commission for the Prohibition of Hate Speech which passed first reading in Senate on Tuesday.

The bill which was introduced for the first time in plenary was sponsored by Senator Abdullahi Sabi Aliyu (Niger North).

According to the Bill, “hate speeches are comments that insult people for their religion, ethnic, linguistic affiliation, racial contempt among others.”

By the establishment of the commission, if the bill is enacted, hate speech would become criminalised and the severe penalties shall be applied to offenders.

Also, the Bill, if enacted, would provide the offenders an option of fine to the huge sum of N10 million.

The Bill is expected to eradicate all manner of hate speeches peddled by individuals or organisations and also make hate speeches against ethnic nationalities or persons become a serious unpardonable crime.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1194326109069938694?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1132609/antisocialmediabill-buhari-wants-us-cowards-like-osinbanjo-adesina-ffk/
and this is what the Yorubas have caused for us all. How on Earth do you think that the Northerners who are vastly uneducated people can be trusted with power? Now it would take something very strong to undo the damage that these illiterates have caused. A traditional Igbo man has freedom of expression we are not hausas that one rich alhaji or imam or emire or sultan would dictate to us how we are supposed to live. Nnamdi Kanu was right. Finally we will fight another bloody war to be free from these people so that they and Yorubas who are brothers and sisters would live happily ever after. Then oluoma can be the governor of Lagos State since the Yorubas don't value educated people anymore.

Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Charly68: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
You are right my brother,the man is taking his luck too far,we have endured him too much despite his non performance .
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by donprinyo(m): 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
De worst is yet to come.
Re: FFK: #AntiSocialMediaBill, Buhari Wants Us To Be Cowards Like Osinbajo, Adesina by Leo588(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
omenka:

Not about the insult. You are been sarcastic coz u lack words and facts to his opinion.

PDP Governors Endorse Oyinlola As National Chairman, Silent On Party's Crisis / The Most Backward State In Nigeria? / FG Hasn’t Awarded 2nd Niger Bridge Contract —Reps C’ttee

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64