Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,436 members, 7,826,689 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (51349 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by waynejesus: 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
And now wanting to become the full time olosho in the town... You highly welcome mama
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 3:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
AryaSand:

Lmao!

Lots of grammatical errors.

She should have kept it short and simple.

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by stano2(m): 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope she gained the actual knowledge she attended the institution for.
Some girls na only Postinor 2 dem learn for school
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Ijawwomaninoyo: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.
Thank God she's married to a king and she would have all the money to spend

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies

Zahra Buhari no do NYSC, na she be the Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Mrsserene: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ahh...she really tried o. Thank God I married after graduation. I can't imagine myself pregnant in school.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by YINKS89(m): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
I can't wait to have you
you would be sleeping with ebora/ orisha (idol ) i pity you
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by mistyebby(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
namedonfinish:

����

I dab for her grammar.

"Before I do DE" abeg, who read that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not trying to be tribalistic, but the bulk of Yoruba's even the literate ones make alot of grammatical blunders. Who is to be blamed?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by squarelead(m): 3:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Congrats Olori
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by pelkad1290(m): 3:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope she finished with a royal cgpa
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

"Before I do DE" abeg, who read that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

We saw it all sis, but we can't insult a queen now, can we
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Chukwudi4naija(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
No wonder they produced so many First Class Holders recently. Highly compromised institution that allowed this nitwit with a terrible grammar to survive the University education.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Alawode01(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cgrt
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Martinez39(m): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
She needs to work on her tenses. Other than that, her English is okay.

3 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by KingAzubuike(f): 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.
Thank God she's married to a king and she would have all the money to spend

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies
Fact that her English is bad means nothing. Abi how English take concern person wey study Yoruba or mathematics , french or Islamic studies? Abeg face your own life.
fatymore namedonfinish mistyebby Martinez39

2 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by KingAzubuike(f): 3:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Her needs to work on her tenses. Other than that, her English is okay.
See person wey dey correct person. "She needs to work on her tenses" not "her needs to"

4 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by KingAzubuike(f): 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Her needs to work on her tenses. Other than that, her English is okay.
See person wey dey correct person. "She needs to work on her tenses" not "her needs to"
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by mistyebby(f): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Fact that her English is bad means nothing. Abi how English take concern person wey study Yoruba or mathematics , french or Islamic studies? Abeg face your own life.

Oga, it means alot. She is a public figure. And the essence of this platform is air ones opinion in private so please! allow me.

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Goldencheese(m): 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Congrats Oloori
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fergie001: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
UI sef.....common gown and co...na 20k..hmm

Will collect my certy later jarey....no pix this week cheesy
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

fatymore namedonfinish mistyebby

People like us that can't speak or write well make it short and simple.

Four certs lounloun and with that grammar...

Congrats to our olori Lafin

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by philip0906(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
lol
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Yoighaman(m): 3:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Boyz go don arrange tire...
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fergie001: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
stano2:
I hope she gained the actual knowledge she attended the institution for.
Some girls na only Postinor 2 dem learn for school

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Martinez39(m): 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Don't try to be smart. That was a typo. I had already corrected this before you dropped the post. You saw the initial typo and you wanted to rub it in my face. It's okay to support the olori but don't push it too far.

As for your post below

No matter the field of study, if one is going to go far in academics or in certain businesses, one will likely find oneself in formal settings where impeccable use of English is not an option.

3 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Officialgarri: 3:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

So why tagging your minions? You seek encouragement and validation for the rubbish you wrote?
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by nabegibeg: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
universaltv:
Oloori Ajoke Adeyemi, aka Queen Ola, one of the young wives of the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi Iku Baba Yeye, finally graduates at university of Ibadan, Praizenews report.

In her words, she narrate her tremendous story on what she passed through before she becomes a graduate.

She wrote ;

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4zG824gCBx/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

However lets all congratulate Queen Ajoke as she becomes of our honourable graduate in Nigeria.

News Source ; http://www.praizenews.com/alaafin-of-oyo-wife-queen-ajoke-finally-graduates-rocks-graduation-gown/

Wetin be her grade undecided
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

So why tagging your minions? You seek encouragement and validation for the rubbish you wrote?

Minions?
How?
Our opinion differs, please.
Read before commenting, please.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Bbbwings: 3:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
baby124:
For a graduate of University if Ibadan,the English is terrible. The lecturers may have been passing her for fear of Alaafin grin. They will not even dare say no or hi baby to her shocked
I tell you
Very terrible English.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by KingAzubuike(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Martinez39:
Don't try to be smart. That was a typo. I had already corrected this before you dropped the post. You saw the initial typo and you wanted to rub it in my face. It's okay to support the olori but don't push it too far.

As for your post below
No matter the field of study, if one is going to go far in academics or in certain businesses, one will likely find oneself in formal settings where impeccable use of English is not an option.
Shut up your mouth you this dumb thing. You are insulting someone else's English when you ain't perfect neither.

2 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

I dont know her oooo abi na shim
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Bbbwings: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na wa on
Dem just dey disgrace us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DPO Segun Fagbohun Dies In Lagos Hospital (photo) / Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.