Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (51344 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by planetx: 5:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Which lecturer won fail deity wife sef...
This one will not suffer sexual harassment
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by frozen70g(f): 6:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

And you think the Alaafin will allow her work? I have never heard about an olori working in all of my life.

No government agency would dare employ her.

She will handle that with him, no be woman she bi ❓
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by izibili44: 6:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.
Thank God she's married to a king and she would have all the money to spend

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies
Why you go talk like that now.Na king wife now.They are above the education system.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by BluntBoy(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
frozen70g:

She will handle that with him, no be woman she bi ❓

It is impossible. Schooling is understandable as there are many modes including part time and distance learning.

But work? Forget it.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by thundafire: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Dis no write exam or project check am na 2:1 dey give tru Audio or else huzzy go just message Sango to dey lecturers and I know those he goats go carry der legs avoid dis one
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by renewable1(m): 6:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by renewable1(m): 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2019
UI graduate! Hmmmm

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Qoko: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is like publisher love repiting news Olori Ola you posted putting on Youth corps kits, does it mean one is not graduated if he/she hasn't done convocation, pls always make your captions clear.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by ugodson(m): 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Factfinder1:
Paid graduation

Must u say dat, didn't u read she was to spend 2years bt spent 5yrs What f is paid wouldn't she graduate with her mates, the least you could do is just congratulate the lady, NA WAH FOR WE NIGERIANS I HAIL O!
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by omotowo2: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
baby124:
For a graduate of University if Ibadan,the English is terrible. The lecturers may have been passing her for fear of Alaafin grin. They will not even dare say no or hi baby to her shocked

Sey wetin

Why can't they say HI to her?

This girl have been bleeped,bleeped and romanced in UI and outside UI by geeboys
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by omotowo2: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

"Before I do DE" abeg, who read that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not trying to be tribalistic, but the bulk of Yoruba's even the literate ones make alot of grammatical blunders. Who is to be blamed?

Your ancestor
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by omotowo2: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
fergie001:
UI sef.....common gown and co...na 20k..hmm

Will collect my certy later jarey....no pix this week cheesy

who ask u
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by armyofone(m): 4:18am On Nov 14, 2019
Very visibly grin educated!! Amala, kpomo and gbegiri English. She have very very tried grin
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Medunah: 7:55am On Nov 14, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.
Thank God she's married to a king and she would have all the money to spend

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies
If she has sense, she should have started saving up from now by collecting unnecessary money from him
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by MrCork: 10:12am On Feb 18, 2020
Eryckah:
English Problems

how much? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Breast Touching Festival In Singapore / Ooni Of Ife Begins Plan To Take Another Wife, 24 Hours After Marrying New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.