Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:10 PM

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan (51578 Views)

Queen Ola Badirat Ajoke Celebrates Her 31st Birthday (Photos) / Badirat Olaitan Ajoke Adeyemi Celebrates Her 30th Birthday / Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Iamsammy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Wako ku ni kekere
ase!!!
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Officialgarri: 3:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
fatymore:
I dont know her oooo abi na shim
Shim is a shim grin
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Eryckah(f): 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
English Problems
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by fatymore(f): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shim is a shim grin

Maybe na female or male... Mikomo
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by ibnlawal(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.
Thank God she's married to a king and she would have all the money to spend

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies

Care to correct her mistakes?? If not, just shut the f*ck up.

2 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Thegamingorca(m): 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Better stay off social media
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by barragan: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Four certificates and you still write such atrocious English!?

Congratulations, anyway!
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by sylve11: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:
This one can't work with her Certificate. Her grammar and use of tenses proves that.

I hope the king's will shall be enough for her to start business when the king eventually dies

cry cool

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by frozen70g(f): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

I bet you she is getting employment from any government establishment soon as she finish from service

2 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by alaira(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Officialgarri:

You are quite right Sir. Poor grammar from a graduate
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Martinez39(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Shut up your mouth you this dumb thing. You are insulting someone else's English when you ain't perfect neither.
You are a typical Nigerian idi0t and snowflake. So commenting on her poor English is equal to insulting her? Criticism is insult? I am sure you are part of the many f00ls that see simple disagreement as enmity. People like you are the enemies of intellectual progress.

The Olori demonstrated a consistent misuse of tenses. Such consistency excludes the excuse of a typo on her part and confirms that the Olori doesn't know her tenses. How can you compare a typo to a lack of understanding of an aspect of the English language? Since you prefer to pamper people's feelings so as not to offend people and you prefer to sweep stuff under the carpet instead of correcting, it didn't occur to you that it is incredibly disturbing when our universities produce graduates with such inexcusable flaws.

People will tell you that they want a better country yet they excuse the rot that they claim to fight against.

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

"Before I do DE" abeg, who read that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not trying to be tribalistic, but the bulk of Yoruba's even the literate ones make alot of grammatical blunders. Who is to be blamed?

You're definitely not being tribalistic, you're simply being blatantly foolish which isn't bad anyway. While at it, get take your medication and get well soon.

4 Likes

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by mistyebby(f): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
BananaTree:

You're definitely not being tribalistic, you're simply being blatantly foolish which isn't bad anyway. While at it, get take your medication and get well soon.

Shallow angry

Its like they planted banana tree over your head angry

Im just stating my observations, if you must quote me, be sensible about it.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by spencekat(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

"Before I do DE" abeg, who read that part cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not trying to be tribalistic, but the bulk of Yoruba's even the literate ones make alot of grammatical blunders. Who is to be blamed?
English is a borrowed language.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by oyoofong(m): 4:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
F***K well!
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Emmasnoop(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
No comment
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by mistyebby(f): 4:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
spencekat:

She should have written in Yoruba then.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Ngwamankillyou(m): 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Shameless girl, you are sleeping with ancestor that his manhood can't stand...
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by spencekat(m): 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

She should have written in Yoruba then.
Ok
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 4:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
I hope she's Ong the first class graduate!!!

Just saying
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by lloyds(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
BlackfireX:
I can't wait to have you

Guy, na for MFM prayer and deliverance room you go wake up find urself after sex. I pity u.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by BluntBoy(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
frozen70g:

I bet you she is getting employment from any government establishment soon as service

And you think the Alaafin will allow her work? I have never heard about an olori working in all of my life.

No government agency would dare employ her.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Elxandre(m): 4:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yuneehk:
The photo caption of her saying "see who's here" has got me laughing grin grin
Thought it was only me. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by BluntBoy(m): 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
spencekat:

It is not a borrowed language. It is a second language. It is the language of instructions in our schools, even in mathematics.

So, stop making excuses!!!

It is understandable when mistakes are made, but when such a small post is riddled with so many errors, it can make one wonder.

Try applying to a school abroad, and you would see that once you fill in Nigeria as your country of residence and origin, the school would expect that you have sufficient proficiency in English.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by etrouble: 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
noblealuu:
Wow great news!!!

With her graduation 10 million out of school children in Nigeria are forthwith enrolled into various schools across the country. So encouraging mehnnnn

Hate kills.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by LarryBee1k: 4:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Y

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by spencekat(m): 4:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
BluntBoy:

It is not a borrowed language. It is a second language. It is the language of instructions in our schools, even in mathematics.

So, stop making excuses!!!

It is understandable when mistakes are made, but when such a small post is riddled with so many errors, it can make one wonder.

Try applying to a school abroad, and you would see that once you fill in Nigeria as your country of residence and origin, the school would expect that you have sufficient proficiency in English.

Thank you bluntboy.No be quarrel.Do you know the type of secondary or primary school she attended?The issue with English largely depends on the kind of teachers one had or has.I am not in any way defending her.Just being open minded.
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Skepticus: 4:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
mistyebby:

Oga, it means alot. She is a public figure. And the essence of this platform is air ones opinion in private so please! allow me.

You are giving a career idîot attention.

I'll advise that you ignore him for your sanity and self worth

1 Like

Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by DameB(f): 4:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yuneehk:
The photo caption of her saying "see who's here" has got me laughing grin grin

Her baby
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by isaacprinz(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just take a look at that list, no east or south name, I can dare you to check the names from the faculty you will find none. I have arrived to the conclusion that south west is filled with tribalism. I remember how many times I tried gaining admission into their universities they frustrated my efforts so much that I had to doubt my nationality. But just look at them littered all over UNICAL in their huge numbers, this is definitely not the way forward.!!
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by Mires: 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Which lecturer won fail deity wife sef...

Not in Ui. She's a queen in her kingdom and nobody in Ui
Re: Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan by blackboy(m): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
My point when I earlier commented. But who english ep? Get the cert ni koko.
Officialgarri:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Death By Fallen Tree: Pregnant Woman Rots In Ondo Mortuary Over Culture (photo) / Nsibidi: The Original Nigerian Writing Script / Inlaws Force Widow To Drink Corpse Water Of Husband's Nephew In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.