Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests (22435 Views)

Buhari’s $22.7 Billion Loan Spending Plan: $1.25bn For Abuja Rail, $500m For NTA / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship / Dino Melaye Declares For Kogi Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by sizer07: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Am not against fed govt issuing out bail out funds to cash trap and distress states, but the timing is very very wrong, why now, why not wait till after elections oh 8months prior to elections so that this money will be put to proper use by offsetting already 30months owned workers salaries and areas and also embarking on massive project and infrastructures to boost the state economy, you and I clearly knows that that money will be used to buy votes, there by empowering incumbent and weakening an opponents .this is how bad and insensitive our leaders are. Willing to do what ever it takes to cling to Power. History will judge who ever is behind this shambolic approval of the so called 10bn vote buying bail out fund to yahaya bello of APC....its a Shame out rubber stamp legislators are playing to the gallery of what ever the executive throw at them
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by etrouble: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
mrvitalis:
So much for mr integrity ....only pity people who believe such till now

I don't know if I like Buhari or not, but I know that I love the infrastructure tha he is building like Lagos-Abeokua-Ibadan-Kano Railway, Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Oyo-Ogbomoso Expressway, 2nd Niger Bridge.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by etrouble: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
heckymaicon:
Rubber stamp Senate.

God punish buhari and his zombies.

yeye dey smell.

Jonathan is 500times better than this useless and wicked man called bubu.

tinubu, saraki,atiku, Jega, obj, Gej, Kwankwsnso, Wole Soyinka, sowore, adeboye, ngige, El rufai etc May God punish all of you for allowing this useless man smell aso rock.

But all the people you mentioned above ate fine and it is obvious that you are the one God is currently punishing.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by jaxxy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
alonzoiv:
To fund the election, I presume. Nigeria, which way?
Since it's a loan, when will it be paid back?
Saturday's election will be very hot in Kogi. Indigenes and inhabitants alike, should be careful and weary.
May your bloods not be used as sacrificial offerings for the re-election of Yahaya Hello.

This is the corruption we talk about in this country. Approving loan a week to election for what purpose exactly why not wait till after elections??
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Why would I scrutinise expenses that do not bother me when I'm not a lazy fuq like you watching what others eat instead of working for my own daily bread? Is your lack of working for your's not the reason you are wailing here?

Nigerians will scrutinise at the ballot box, and unless you think all Nigerians are lazy fuqs like you watching what others eat instead of growing your own, the better person will get 4 years to show what they too can do.

If how your country's funds are spent do not concern you, then you are not better than a Useful Iddiot

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 5:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

If how your country's funds are spent do not concern you, then you are not better than a Useful Iddiot
It does concern me! Why do you think I'd rather sai bubu?

Show me one single post where you were concerned when Nigeria's golden eggs were selling for $150 a barrel and you could just be a lazy fuq and eat! Now its sub 50 and you are wailing because my country's funds are no more feeding lazy fuqs like you!

My head shakes for you digitaltrades. My head vigorously shakes for you.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

It does concern me! Why do you think I'd rather sai bubu?

Show me one single post where you were concerned when Nigeria's golden eggs were selling for $150 a barrel and you could just be a lazy fuq and eat! Now its sub 50 and you are wailing because my country's funds are no more feeding lazy fuqs like you!

My head shakes for you digitaltrades. My head vigorously shakes for you.

You have mental problem. It's clear you don't know your left from right.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 5:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

You have mental problem. It's clear you don't know your left from right.
See doctor lazy fuq who thinks he knows his left from right wailing that bubu is not feeding him. I smha@u!
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

See doctor lazy fuq who thinks he knows his left from right wailing that bubu is not feeding him. I smha@u!

You are one in need of a doctor. In fact, you need psychiatric doctor. Your brain is dead and disconnected from your fingers
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

You are one in need of a doctor. In fact, you need psychiatric doctor. Your brain is dead and disconnected from your fingers
I think I'm done with you digitaltrades, it's been fun educating you.

Hola buda when you get a brain and learn how to reason with it and have stopped being a wailing lazy fuq.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

I think I'm done with you digitaltrades, it's been fun educating you.

Hola buda when you get a brain and learn how to reason with it and have stopped being a wailing lazy fuq.

You are too dumb and stupid to deserve audience from sensible people. People like you are better dead than alive. Your existence is an insult on reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 6:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

You are too dumb and stupid to deserve audience from sensible people.
I said you are a lazy fuq from the very beginning!
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 6:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

I said you are a lazy fuq from the very beginning!

Look in your mirror and you will.see the real lazy fuq
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by tobros11: 6:35pm On Nov 13, 2019
failed institution
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by heckymaicon(m): 6:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
etrouble:

But all the people you mentioned above ate fine and it is obvious that you are the one God is currently punishing.

You're a big fool with your borrowed data.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by heckymaicon(m): 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

Misspending? Is this anything like your ₦13b, or are you just too ignorant of your own role in a democracy?

Do you not know that you can scrutinise the spending of every single kobo of this ₦10b loan? Do you not know that you can petition efcc if it is not spent where it should be? Are you not aware that the anticorruption measure that bubu is setting today is the same measure we shall use against him when he's done?

Of course you don't know. You're just a lazy fuq!

Keep quiet and stop spewing trash. Nairaland resident zombies always saying trash as usual. Is your conscience that cheap?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
heckymaicon:

Keep quiet and stop spewing trash. Nairaland resident zombies always saying trash as usual. Is your conscience that cheap?
Why don't you make me keep quiet?
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by heckymaicon(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:
Why don't you make me keep quiet?

It's ok continue disgracing yourself online because of 30k per month.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by Onigbindemmd: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
digitaltrades:

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. Amen.

May the good of your life be embezzled by the devil the way deiziani and madueke plus Jonathan wife did to our treasury....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
heckymaicon:

It's ok continue disgracing yourself online because of 30k per month.
You must think everyone is a lazy fuq earning 30k a month, and do not realise that someone is earning the 1k you pay for a congo of rice!
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 7:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

May the good of your life be embezzled by the devil the way deiziani and madueke plus Jonathan wife did to our treasury....
Please show him pity for he does not have a clue what he talks about.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by RTSC: 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Can there be anything worse than buhari?
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by renewable1(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ok

Affordable solar combo to power your TV, decoder, sound system and fan for 8hours daily... Check my signature now
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by heckymaicon(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
budaatum:

You must think everyone is a lazy fuq earning 30k a month, and do not realise that someone is earning the 1k you pay for a congo of rice!

Get out resident zombie.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by digitaltrades: 7:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Onigbindemmd:

For one, I don't belong to the PDP. I'm a bonafide member of the NCP, National Conscience Party.

Secondly, why are you afraid to say amen to my prayer? Shebi you said buhari is better? You are a cursed senseless hypocrite.

May God handle your life and destiny the same way buhari handles nigeria's economy and security. Say Amen if you are not a hypocrite
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
This is baaaaaad.

1 Like

Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by Thugaa: 9:40am On Nov 14, 2019
My gawd!! That money was specially approved to fund and rig election. This country is totally in mess i tell you
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by budaatum: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2019
heckymaicon:

Get out resident zombie.
Grow up child.
Re: Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests by AshawoHusband50(m): 11:07pm On Nov 14, 2019
No reason the moniker, we just dey catch fun here
sweetonugbu:
with this your moniker,you wan use our money visit ashawo?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigeria's IGPs Since Independence / Ikpeazu Donates Cars To ABSU Dean Of Faculties - PICS / Imo Govt Seals Okorocha’s College, Reclaims IBC Quarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.