Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister (707 Views)

Action Alliance National Chairman, Rejects Uche Nwosu As Governorship Candidate / More Troubles For Uche Nwosu's As AA Candidate Denies Surrendering His Candidacy / Okorocha: 'I Will Put My Life, Blood To See That I Shake Nwosu As Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister by kenechukwujeo50: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Following the death of Chief Ofili Nwosu, Anaedoonline will attempt to give a historical background of how he became the Traditional Prime Minister of Nnewi.

Following the controversy which several historical perspectives of Nnewi has been inundated with, we may have to stick with verifiable historical fact about the royal family of Nnewi.

Though still subject to controversy, His Royal Majesty, Ezeogunie was the 10th Monarch on the ancient throne of Nnewi. He married several wives as was the order of the day at that time. One of these wives was by name Nwakanwa, from Abubo Nnewichi.

See More Details Here: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/11/13/exclusive-the-historical-background-of-chief-ofili-nwosu-as-nnewi-traditional-prime-minister/

Re: Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister by ursullalinda(f): 12:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Still not a clear history....God bless his soul....God bless the great Nnewi town
Re: Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
So Obiora will succeed his father and rule in his stead.
Re: Historical Background Of Chief Ofili Nwosu As Nnewi Traditional Prime Minister by nwadiuko1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
This man lectured me on company law

(1) (Reply)

Cross River 2020 Budget / Terrorists Are Not Dividing Us, You Are Sir / Imo Election:pdp Stole Our Votes From 388 Polling Units,but Uzodinma Caught Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.