Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,569 members, 7,958,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:46 PM

2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua (1482 Views)

2023: North Looks Towards Jonathan / 2023: North Will Lobby Southeast For Presidency – Arewa Youths / Amotekun: Yerima Shettima Says North Should Be Ready For Their Own Version (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
We have treated the north so unfairly and I call it Marginalization and been unfair

When Former President Olusegun Obasanjo from Ogun state handed over to president Umaru Musa Yar'dua little did we know that he will be taken away by sickness and a fatal one at that.

May his soul rest in the bosom of our Lord. The loss is really irreparable if we don't right the wrong.

With the termination of Yar'dua the northerners turn was truncated though we can't question God but we as human will have to pacify heavy hearts.

The north should complete the remaining six years of Yar'dua so that we can be sure that equity and fairness has been finally served and the dead can now fully rest in peace.

Let them complete the six year term of Late President Umaru Musa Yar'dua.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by rottennaija(m): 2:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
We have treated the north so unfairly and I call it Marginalization.

When Former President Olusegun Obasanjo from Ogun state handed over to president Umaru Musa Yar'dua little did we know that he will be taken away by sickness and a fatal one at that.

May his soul rest in the bosom of our Lord. The loss is really irreparable if we don't right the wrong.

With the termination of Yar'dua the northerners turn was truncated though we can question God but we as human will have to pacify heavy hearts.

The north should complete the remaining six years of Yar'dua so that we can be sure that equity and fairness has been finally served and the dead can now fully rest in peace.

Let them complete the six year term.

And how exactly do you propose?
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Guestlander: 2:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
I bet you read this and told yourself you made a lot of sense. You didn't.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by fulaniHERDSman(m): 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:
We have treated the north so unfairly and I call it Marginalization and been unfair

With the termination of Yar'dua the northerners turn was truncated though we can't question God but we as human will have to pacify heavy hearts.

God bless you. I have always wanted to do a thread like this.
We have been very unfair to the North. Yaradua lost years has to be completed before we can start talking ROTATION again.
That is EQUITY.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by sweetonugbu: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by alwaysonnet: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

We have been very unfair to the North. Yaradua lost years has to be completed before we can start talking ROTATION again.
That is EQUITY.

I think this is the time to make amends and put the country inorder.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

I think this is the time to make amends and put the country inorder.
I totally agree with you!
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by XINOIX: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
totally in support grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Johans1991: 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
We are not greedy like the Igbo's .we are giving the Yoruba their time. 2023 is for Yoruba and no going back on that decision.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by BlackfireX: 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:
We are not greedy like the Igbo's .we are giving the Yoruba their time. 2023 is for Yoruba and no going back on that decision.

No vacancy in aso rock
Sai baba 2023

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by UniQue84: 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
This one will definitely generate another debate ..let me pitch my tent here.

Why not view my link on my signature and see available and affordable land as well as land Properties for sale ..
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:

Lol.

What is paining you now that you have to switch your ethnicity to north from west.

The thread stands for fairness.

Don't bring ethnicity and tribalism to this thread

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by orisa37: 3:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Plus the four years of Shagari that Buhari and his Junta ceased from him and all the years of Military Rule. Stupid Idiot.

7 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by LibertyRep: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
I suspect that the OP is deliberately setting the North up for bashing

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
orisa37:

Plus the four years of Shagari that Buhari and his Junta ceased from him and all the years of Military Rule. Stupid Idiot.

I won't report you for insult.

Let love lead as we discuss on how to put things in order.

Let's contribute meaningfully on how to pacify heavy hearts.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by helinues: 3:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
Op has been known for being an ethnicity junta, religious bigots and politically bereaved..

Listen to him at your own peril

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by slimfit1(m): 4:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
So its all about power not the development of the country. 30 years of having power nothing to show for progress this is what they could come up with.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by IGBOSON1: 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:

I had to suppress a chuckle on reading this!

Igbos that haven’t been head-of-state from 1966 to date are now being accused of being ‘greedy’ by those that have monopolised power at the centre...had more than their fare share....and who as we speak are even plotting to have another go in 2023!?

You couldn’t make it up! grin

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Johans1991: 4:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Lol.

What is paining you now that you have to switch your ethnicity to north from west.

The thread stands for fairness.

Don't bring ethnicity and tribalism to this thread
iam a northerner from Kaduna state kaura local government to be precise. But I support Yoruba presidency in 2023 because they show us love in 2015 when no one belief that hurricane buhari will wipe out the buffoon.

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:
iam a northerner from Kaduna state kaura local government to be precise. But I support Yoruba presidency in 2023 because they show us love in 2015 when no one belief that hurricane buhari will wipe out the buffoon.

Not only kaura but kunu local government area.

Abeg next.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by joeyfire(m): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Yes. They will have no excuse after that to beef the South grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
joeyfire:
Yes. They will have no excuse after that to beef the South grin

That's the pure truth.
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by AkwalaIke1: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Op has been known for being an ethnicity junta, religious bigots and politically bereaved..

Listen to him at your own peril
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by FRESHG(m): 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
INTERESTING grin
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by joeyfire(m): 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
Osagyefo98:

That's the pure truth.

Obasanjo's mischief in fielding the sickly Yar'Adua led to this Buhari presidency. He agreed a deal with the north when they put him in power in 1999 but used cunny-cunny to frustrate that "gentleman's agreement".

1 Like

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by IamAtikulate: 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
FYoryba Moslems will now activate theie northern monikers.

Only Yoruba Moslems will vote for thief Tinubu, even their Christians here in Lagos are saying they will rather vote for a northern Fool than Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by mrvitalis(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Johans1991:
Oga you are not from the core north

Two how has Igbo's been greedy in politics since 1999 ...they are the most selfless zone in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
There is a thread of all the massacres of Igbos in the hands of Northerners since 1960 on Nairaland,
It seems Yáll only respect people that decimate your population and give you quit notice
You troop to the SW yet have nothing but hate and envy for us.
May you be cured soon

2 Likes

Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by 1Dray(m): 7:19am On Nov 14, 2019
Johans1991:

But the question is, have you eaten? Ethnicity and bigotry won't put food on anyone's table.
Re: 2023: North Should Complete The Remaining Six Years Of Yar'dua by bluke(m): 7:43am On Nov 14, 2019
fulaniHERDSman:

That is EQUITY.

buharis is doing and completing his term

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSS Withdraws Access Tags From Osinbajo's 'sacked' Aides / Yoruba People Will Challenge FG’s Position On Amotekun – Prof Akintoye (The Punc / Angry Youths Burns Down Patrol Vans,barracks As Drunken Policeman Kills Resident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.