Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,055 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? (49542 Views)

Woman Creates A Scene In A Bank After N600k In Her Account Disappeared (Video) / I Started My Business With N600k. Here's the story. / A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
iHart:
If you were not working already and somewhere around Enugu or Kano, I would have suggested you become a distributor of our laundry soap in any of those location.
Whats ur location B..you in Kano?

Anyone who may be interested can check my signature.
whats your location pls?

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by ofiko123(m): 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
With 600,000 naira you can start a laundry business or maybe an eatery..
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by invigilator(m): 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
paix:
Are you a bookmaker? You seem to know so much about this business.

Lol.. No o... Was once an addicted staker so I observed the culture in different shops around me
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by eyinola: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
RealEstatePlus:
If you want a long term investment that has been tested and trusted to yield maximum returns, then invest in real estate.

Contact us if you are interested.
We have genuine lands/houses.
get away,so he should invest 600k in ur real estate abi cool
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by paix(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
invigilator:

Lol.. No o... Was once an addicted staker so I observed the culture in different shops around me
No wonder!! Considering the veracity with which you were addressing the issue. You were a guru.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by ayo6hammiey(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Why don't you do hire purchase of motorcycle or Marwa? Buy new at the rate of #215/#220k.. Find lawyer to bind the deal between you and the purchaser.. Let's say motorcycle purchaser delivers 2k daily.. That's #14k weekly.. 52 weeks makes a year.. #14K times 52 = #728k... Let's say u spend #100k on repairs which cannot even be up to that, Ur left with #628k.

That's what I do in ibadan, on my third motorcycle now..

9 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by phemolisti(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
I know how to ride bike(motocycle) but due to the fact that I
haven't been practicing it makes my shake whenever I'm
carrying someone.
soon I will be able to afford one (Boxer) through Monthly
contribution. The current price is about N216000 with other
miscellaneous expenses, it should rise to N250000.
the issue is that I don't know if I should put it up as higher
purchase or ride it myself because I'm teaching in a secondary
school at the moment with a pay of N20000.
please advise me on the better option because I'm not getting
any younger (I am a graduate; studied Engineering)

I pasted this somewhere on Nairaland already and also here cause I don't want to create new topic...any suggestions?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Seb4luv1: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
45k location
setobaba:
Got the phone few days ago, but had to sort something urgently again with cash.

Got the phone for 71K and am selling it 65k I need the money urgently.

It's a very good mid range phone with super specifications, check it out on Google, Nokia 6.1 plus
Contact on what's app
"070"33"26"61'93
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
Ayoswit:
A bar/joint wouldn't be a bad idea, guys these days sabi shayo well, so business go run well especially on weekend grin
well said. ..i did same by renting a hotel
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Joshjuan(m): 9:56pm On Nov 13, 2019
sKeetz:
Use 200k from the money rent hotel, drink beer and carry olosho. Use the rest and carry 2 odds. Thank me later.
u re not useful at all

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by xcelentattitude(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
@Oracle55 bet shop is not noble. Instead, you can open a paga shop where you can recharge GoTv, electricity, etc
I have a neighbour who has like 10 of those shops and he's making his money in a cool way.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by phemolisti(m): 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2019
ayo6hammiey:
Why don't you do hire purchase of motorcycle or Marwa? Buy new at the rate of #215/#220k.. Find lawyer to bind the deal between you and the purchaser.. Let's say motorcycle purchaser delivers 2k daily.. That's #14k weekly.. 52 weeks makes a year.. #14K times 52 = #728k... Let's say u spend #100k on repairs which cannot even be up to that, Ur left with #628k.

That's what I do in ibadan, on my third motorcycle now..

I'm also in Ibadan bro. please any suggestions on the submission above?
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Omonigeriarere: 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks

What I did when I was at your level was to go back to my native city and buy land situated very close to a major road. Unlike Lagos, the land is still there untouched and the area is now developed.

Alternatively, you can invest it in tranches by purchasing treasury bill.

Since you are an administrative assistant, why can't you consider professional examination like ICSAN to boost your career in the nearest future too?

The best investment you can make is an investment in your mind; you need a solid financial foundation to build wealth.

I have much to say but no time.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
iHart:
If you were not working already and somewhere around Enugu or Kano, I would have suggested you become a distributor of our laundry soap in any of those location.

Anyone who may be interested can check my signature.
Nice one bro, but why not expand your business to Rivers State and Delta.
I can help use my team to do the distribution for you.

I have a firm registered already with the CAC and one of our departments helps in expanding the markets to new products.
My team always delivers, they understand how to convince wholesalers and retailers to purchase products.

We have our work force in Rivers and Delta States respectively and I can assure you that your product will achieve an explosive growth in sales within a few period.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Inteltower: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
abescom:
I dont he meant it the way you have put it. Context.

For instance I came on this thread because I have also been thinking of what I can invest 6 million on that can yield me 300k a month from the 4th month of starting and when I saw this thread first thing that came to my mind is - unserious people will be plenty here. The truth is nairaland is full of kids.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Inteltower: 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
abescom:

For instance I came on this thread because I have also been thinking of what I can invest 6 million on that can yield me 300k a month from the 4th month of starting and when I saw this thread first thing that came to my mind is - unserious people will be plenty here. The truth is nairaland is full of kids.

abescom:

there are two start ups I will propose to you
one is at its infant stage and has a guaranteed
longevity, profitability and newness, me & my team
need investors as we want to start this December.
while the order is just an idea although popular
abroad it can be effective here and you will make a
lot of money.
DM me on my whatsapp number; 08136156015
there its up to you to choose your preference but I
guarantee you won't regret neither

hope you can your chance with what I will introduce to you
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oracle55:
My fellow nairalanders I am here to seek your advice, I am presently working as an administrative assistant and my salary is fifty thousand naira only (50,000) but as it is now the standard of living in Lagos is very high, I can't get married and build a family with 50,000.

I have saved up 600,000, please what business can I start up in lagos with that amount?

A friend suggested opening a Bet 9ja betting centre that he makes up to 100k weekly, please I need more suggestions please.

Mod, help and push to front page for more suggestions thanks

bros apply for betking. what will take part of ur money ia shop, Tvs and generator.

u collect commisiom weekly.

employ people to take care of d business for u and pay dem monthly, keep d change in cowrywise or piggybank. or start business center where u regiater and sell simcard, opay agent.

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by MrPaul2: 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
sKeetz:
Use 200k from the money rent hotel, drink beer and carry olosho. Use the rest and carry 2 odds. Thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by invigilator(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2019
paix:
No wonder!! Considering the veracity with which you were addressing the issue. You were a guru.

Obviously... But I had to let go of something that nearly took away my ability to focus

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
jajernwa22 bro are u in lagos ? if yes betking is d best for u.

comma make me ur manager sha i can help.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by agrowell: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
invest in piggery business and earn 20% every six (6) month

check my signature
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by ak22(m): 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
abescom:

Go for Treasure bill .
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Awe4luv(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
setobaba:
Got the phone few days ago, but had to sort something urgently again with cash.

Got the phone for 71K and am selling it 65k I need the money urgently.

It's a very good mid range phone with super specifications, check it out on Google, Nokia 6.1 plus
Contact on what's app
"070"33"26"61'93
why is my spirit telling my u got it from jumia Black Friday for 42k but wanna resell at 65k?

5 Likes

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by tightpussy156: 10:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
@poster let me tell u the real truth. business is meant for the real men who knows what it take to do business otherwise ur business go fall.
firstly, open a barbing saloon put trustworthy an hardworking boy there balance you 10k every week.
secondly,open a car wash business this one na better money u go get weekly. you can get 30 to 40k weekly.A lot of people they wash their var for car wash nobody wan drive dirty car.
fourtly, open bet naija shop.this one na excess money.you can get 200k to 400k profit weekly.
lastly, marujuna business this one na blood money.if u no get mind u no fit do this business. I no of someone who build three filling station, 7 houses, 5 hotels, 15 exotic cars through this business. he get farm for marijuana. proceed with all this an u will come back an thank me later with my share an wine for giving u a big blessing. no long thing. ur problem is solved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by eyinola: 10:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
emperorblog21:
jajernwa22 bro are u in lagos ? if yes betking is d best for u.

comma make me ur manager sha i can help.
tell me abt it

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by ogbuso: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Telecommunication is taking over oil & gas industry in Nigeria. With tech & bank top- up acting as a threats, demand for paper or printed recharge cards is still impressively high. Don't lay your eggs in one basket. With quarter of the money you have saved, you can start printing of recharge cards of the major network e.g MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, of all denominations & distribute to retailers around you. Recharge cards is like food, you must recharge to call loved ones or data subscription, quick turnover & it doesn't get expired.
If interested to start, call me 07037234220 to help you install the updated universal recharge printing software & provide you the E-pins.
You will need these materials to start: laptop/desktop computer, printer(preferably laser jet), functional email address, internet connection & papers. You won't regret venturing into it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Meomar(m): 10:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
I invested 500k in SUPERLIFE business... They distribute a supplement called STC 30 for treatment of stroke, cancer n many other sicknesses, and I can say it's the best decision I have ever made... Call me on 08067579010 to fill u in on what the business is all about.. smiley

Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
eyinola:
tell me abt it

rent a shop where there is no previous betking shop to avoid competition make sure bet9ja or oda shop is nlt nearer.

apply for an agent on der site with less dan 25k dey will give u vitsual decoder u buy system,connection TV and paint ur shop.-.

u can decide to show football match to customer on DSTV u will be responsible for dat,

u will be xollecting commision every monday.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
ornicus:

For 600k yes. You have to decide on your risk appetite. An aunt just lost her entire gratuity to scammers. Over 20m. She could have been getting 2m per year from that money. Now it’s all gone. sad.
Mehn! A whooping N20m shocked That's a great tragedy oooo
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
IMASTEX:
Hmm! And you didn't even think of fixing it at least.
If he had fixed it he would have made about 120k more during this period.
Re: What Business Can I Set Up With N600k? by Samogbo1(m): 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
abbeYhart:
Buy phones from UK or US and sell in Nigeria. You can make a lot of gain from it. I am based in US so i am very sure of it. It is something i do by the side...as an additional source of income.

Hello bro, please I sent a DM to u bt u r yet to respond.
Please, ds s my mail. Talk2sample@gmail.com

I will like to inquire smtn crucial frm u pls!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What Business Can A Lady Start With 200k / Female Cobbler In Benue Who Makes Foot Wears / Ayriri Emami Storms The Streets Of Lagos In A 1965 Customized Bentley.Pics/Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.