Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) (50768 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by UdyOgwoUde(m): 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
R.I.P. brothers....
How do I get to Canada from Umuahia, please?
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by valiju: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Is it the owner of the truck that drive it,that is why is Canada not Nigeria ,the owner is innocent
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Godhatesodomy: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Wow
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
Village people still follow them go Ottawa
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by nuban07(m): 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
domino4211:
I've always maintained that people shouldn't masturbate while driving.
It is imperative to plan one's masturbation well.
How were they expecting to see the truck coming when their hands were probably clasped around their respective preeqs..
Rest in piss.

I can't believed I just read this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
Amaso99:
Hit and run in Canada hmmm

Where did it say hit and run? The man was arrested and they had to let him go because it was an accident and he wasn't under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Just hope they aren't like the US and the case is still under investigation.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Unghost: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2019
that Bebeauglamboutique is a nairalander
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2019
So so sad, Almighty we are all in Your hands
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by realestniggah: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
nuban07:

I can't believed I just read this

He want attention

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by magicminister: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
khiaa:

Where did it say hit and run? The man was arrested and they had to let him go because it was an accident and he wasn't under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Just hope they aren't like the US and the case is still under investigation.

You fool!
Did he stop to help the victims or call the police?
NO!
It’s a hit and run buddy.

Cowardly Nigerians will always make excuses. That’s why you people will keep living in pernury.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lordave:
And people say Canada is safer than the US?

Safer but no justice!

Fück Canada, fûck their judiciary, fúck their police, and fùck those who prefer Canada to the land of endless opportunities!

Motherfuckers

And also fùck the useless app Seun is using to censor my fücks angry!

Where is the land of endless opportunities?

3 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
RIP to the dead. If the driver fled the scene then his ass is going to jail, if not its just another accident. He doesnt really have a case!
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by magicminister: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
TechCapon:
The owner of the truck must be a white man that's why he was immediately released. Racism will never leave the world

Imagine if a black man killed three white people in an accident and didn’t stop to help or called the cops!! Omg, he’s never leaving prison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
If he wasn't at that scene of the accident when police arrived, he's definitely going to jail.
magicminister:

You fool!
NO!
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
magicminister:

You fool!
NO!

You mor.on, its only a hit and run if he leaves the scene. Stupidity all over this forum. undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Sulaimon83: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by makavelli80(m): 9:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
NwanyiOkpa:
This kine small life. Guys that left this shithole to go better their lives and families in Canada. Wahala still wear high heels follow them go there.

RIP dudes! I am sure you are in heaven already
Because heaven n Canada r no too far from each other cry
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by MzTunechi(f): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
So sad. May God console their families.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2019
TechCapon:
The owner of the truck must be a white man that's why he was immediately released. Racism will never leave the world
Didnt u hear hit and run

Whats wrong with black pple nd racism!

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
F**king D*8bass do you never know how and when you gonna leave here!
IamPatriotic:
Village people still follow them go Ottawa
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gywnnwest:
If he wasn't at that scene of the accident when police arrived, he's definitely going to jail.

If he wasn't at the scene he would still be in jail.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by magicminister: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
khiaa:

You mor.on, its only a hit and run if he leaves the scene. Stupidity all over this forum. undecided

You’re a disgrace. Those young boys died and no one is held accountable and you’re still defending it. Shame on you, your family and entire generations. You guys will never prosper!

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2019
TechCapon:

I knew someone will say something like this,the owner of the vehicle was arrested not the driver that was driving at that point in time,think carefully before commenting bros.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by ajl: 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
Most individuals driving pickup trucks in North America are bullies on the highway. Be careful when one is around you.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:18pm On Nov 13, 2019
khiaa:

Stop assuming facts you don’t know,the owner of the vehicle was the one arrested not the driver.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
magicminister:

You fool!
NO!

Cowardly Nigerians will always make excuses. That’s why you people will keep living in pernury.

I'm not Nigerian.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
I wish i can say the same to you when your story hits the front page soon!
domino4211:
I've always maintained that people shouldn't masturbate while driving.
It is imperative to plan one's masturbation well.
How were they expecting to see the truck coming when their hands were probably clasped around their respective preeqs..
Rest in piss.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmmm! The only logical thing to do as human is to prepare yourself for eternity cos the next minute is not guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by dfrost: 9:27pm On Nov 13, 2019
khiaa:

The owner of the truck must not necessarily mean he was driving the truck.

But the story get k-leg sef embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
You Di*k head. How did you get your licence? The law states that no one moves from the scene of an accident, and obviously he wasn't there. I literally forgot you MAY be living in the shittest part of the hole!!!
khiaa:

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
magicminister:

You’re a disgrace. Those young boys died and no one is held accountable and you’re still defending it. Shame on you, your family and entire generations. You guys will never prosper!

Stop posting, the more you post the more ignorant you become. The case is still under investigation. Have you ever heard of gathering evidence in a case? Nobody is defending anyone but the cops job is to gather information, present that information to the district attorney and let him do his job. Its not like Nigeria, different countries have different laws.

PS...Who are YOU to think you can curse somebody, you are nobody, nothing but a little peon on this huge planet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IS This Kano? / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.