Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) (50767 Views)

Nigerian Woman Begging On The Streets Of Canada. Photos / Ojo Barracks Tanker Explosion: 3 Dead (Graphic Photos) / Burial Of The 26 Nigerian Girls Killed In Mediterranean Sea (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by seunmohmoh(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
Damn!!! So sad.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
I dey tink say ppl don't die oversee

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Exactly, and seems the dude fled initially. Na white guy he go be jare. Na so dem dey do.
khiaa:

If he wasn't at the scene he would still be in jail.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Mshad662(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cold catch me as I scrolled down and saw there pics. See Guys. RIP Death no know anything about Border
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by KingRabota: 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Even the Canada wey pessin wan run go start the better life . No dey safe .
Fuckkvit nowhere is safe !!

Wakanda world is this ?

Father Lord Accept them into your loving hands
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Well often times motor accidents don't guns do anyway!
millionboi2:
I dey tink say ppl don't die oversee
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:32pm On Nov 13, 2019
Unfortunately no place on earth is absolutely safe. If the incident had happened in Nigeria some will blame "bad roads". Who or what's to blame for this one now?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by ajl: 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
If you read the news, it is the registered owner that was arrested and later released. It seem the individual who was driving the vehicle was different from the registered owner. So, the hit-and-run driver is still out there.

1 Like

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by khiaa(f): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2019
Gywnnwest:
You Di*k head. How did you get your licence? The law states that no one moves from the scene of an accident, and obviously he wasn't there. I literally forgot you MAY be living in the shittest part of the hole!!!

I live in the U.S. and I was talking about the owner of the truck, you re.tarded savant.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2019
So saddening R. I. P
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
See village pipu.. Den don dey vex say dem enter yankee. RIP sha!! Help us greet 2pac and biggi o
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by victorv12(m): 9:39pm On Nov 13, 2019
Black people are really foolish! Nobody is ready to investigate the accident but rather talking rubbish.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by magicminister: 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
khiaa:

Stop posting, the more you post the more ignorant you become. The case is still under investigation. Have you ever heard of gathering evidence in a case? Nobody is defending anyone but the cops job is to gather information, present that information to the district attorney and let him do his job. Its not like Nigeria, different countries have different laws.

PS...Who are YOU to think you can curse somebody, you are nobody, nothing but a little peon on this huge planet?

Hit and run is a crime. The driver was arrested after investigation but was let go.
If not for anything, he should’ve been detain for fleeing from the Accident pending the conclusion of investigation on whether it was an accident or voluntary manslaughter or murder.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hahahahaha... This one's mouth no just good. "re.tarded savant" That's some fu*ked up sh*t
khiaa:

I live in the U.S. and I was talking about the owner of the truck, you re.tarded savant.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
Let the soul of the deceased rest in perfect peace..
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by isfane1000: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2019
Rip brothers,Read more the effects of smoking electric weed, Explore more: https://www.naijaon.com/2019/11/cardiologists-warn-vaping-is-so-dangerous-and-addictive-it-should-be-banned.html

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Gywnnwest(m): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2019
Maybe your argument contradicts the subject. Lets assume the driver left the scene of the accident. How will the policed be able to determine if he was under the influence or impaired in anyway, since he already bought enough time by fleeing the scene.
khiaa:

Stop posting, the more you post the more ignorant you become. The case is still under investigation. Have you ever heard of gathering evidence in a case? Nobody is defending anyone but the cops job is to gather information, present that information to the district attorney and let him do his job. Its not like Nigeria, different countries have different laws.

PS...Who are YOU to think you can curse somebody, you are nobody, nothing but a little peon on this huge planet?

2 Likes

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by LZAA: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
domino4211:
I've always maintained that people shouldn't masturbate while driving.
It is imperative to plan one's masturbation well.
How were they expecting to see the truck coming when their hands were probably clasped around their respective preeqs..
Rest in piss.

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Antichristus: 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Cruising at 1:40am? Highway to the afterlife. RIP.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
TechCapon:
The owner of the truck must be a white man that's why he was immediately released. Racism will never leave the world

Or he was suspected of driving while intoxicated and a blood test cleared him.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by tete7000(m): 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
Death does not respect any location. May they rest in peace
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Deltatoto: 10:09pm On Nov 13, 2019
GistGoViral:
Three Nigerian students/graduates of the Thompson Rivers University, Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada, have been killed in a car crash that occurred last week.

They are identified as Daniel Okocha , Oluwatosin Adeojo and Femi Adebowale. The deceased and one other person were taking a trip in a car when it was struck by a pick-up truck. .

RCMP were called to 1st Avenue and Battle Street at 1:40 a.m. PT after reports of the collision. Daniel and Femi died at the spot while Tosin later died at the hospital .

The owner of the truck was arrested Sunday but was released later that day. No charges have been laid. .

A statement from the university's president, Brett Fairbairn, posted on TRU's website, says all four people in the car were international students, either current or alumni.

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/hit-and-run-driver-kills-3-nigerian-students-in-canada-photos
this village ppl strong o.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lord have mercy so sad
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by webngnews: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by planetx: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oyinbo will never send their own to jail for some third world immigrants.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Jamorezzi: 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2019
If the person that did this is a white man , then it's a racist motive .
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by NiCurious: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
odave:
Lord Jesus! What kind of news is this now? To me this looks like terror attack but I might be wrong. I don't know any of them but I'm just sad reading about their deaths. May God rest their souls
Not a terror attack. Vehicle pulling out from a side street onto a busy street, at night, with poor visibility.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by Kennydoc(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lordave:
And people say Canada is safer than the US?

Safer but no justice!

Fück Canada, fûck their judiciary, fúck their police, and fùck those who prefer Canada to the land of endless opportunities!

Motherfuckers

And also fùck the useless app Seun is using to censor my fücks angry!

So there's better justice for blacks in the US? I hear you.
Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by justdollars: 11:12pm On Nov 13, 2019
https://www.jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/meaning-of-life/#?insight[search_id]=3955719c-57ac-42a0-9024-0b7e01e05669&insight[search_result_index]=1

sanmtiago:
sad
No where is actually safe in this world.
That shows death is ubiquitous
You leave an unfavorable place to a more favorable place yet death still comes.
Life is very mysterious.
I can bet those boys never anticipated to die any soon even if they were told by a clairvoyant they’d die that day,they still wouldn’t believe.
I feel for their parents,wherever they are right now they must be grieving uncontrollably.
I always ask myself this convoluted question every time I hear bad news “what exactly is life all about”?
Do we just come here and suffer immense pain and after that die??

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by justdollars: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/wp20080201/What-Is-the-Purpose-of-Life/#?insight[search_id]=5f072fae-1e09-4d23-adab-c3c90a7bd01c&insight[search_result_index]=0

sanmtiago:
sad
No where is actually safe in this world.
That shows death is ubiquitous
You leave an unfavorable place to a more favorable place yet death still comes.
Life is very mysterious.
I can bet those boys never anticipated to die any soon even if they were told by a clairvoyant they’d die that day,they still wouldn’t believe.
I feel for their parents,wherever they are right now they must be grieving uncontrollably.
I always ask myself this convoluted question every time I hear bad news “what exactly is life all about”?
Do we just come here and suffer immense pain and after that die??

Re: Daniel Okocha, Oluwatosin Ade-Ojo & Femi Adebowale Killed In Canada (Photos) by NiCurious: 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
dustydee:

Sad. Where does your story say the driver ran away? Seun, mynd44 and moderatos, top posting misleading headlines.
https://www.kamloopsthisweek.com/news/kamloops-hit-and-run-crash-claims-third-life-1.24006647
Here is the most recent update. It should be noted that it is yet unclear whether the driver of the vehicle is also its owner. If the owner is not the driver, it explains why he or she was released. The fourth person in the vehicle, who survived, has not yet been identified.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IS This Kano? / Car Running On 3 Tyres On Lagos Highway (Photos) / Why Do We Have To Raise Airplane Window Blinds Before Landing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.