Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,739 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car (25181 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Man Stabs Himself To Death After Complaining of Ghost Chasing Him in Lagos (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by planetx: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What he did with a pistol,now imagine the damage he wud have caused if it was a handgun called AK 47
Pistol is handgun while AK 47 is assault rifle.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by princemillla(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2019
pen2:

*unarmed citizen*

Thanks for the correction
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Amuluonyenaego: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2019
oloriLFC:
No, Tafawa Balewa said it. Make we kuku turn am to wazobia thingz
Mr man u don't know history, am not saying this cos of tribe or what so ever. Go and read a book called BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED by Ojukwu you will see it there.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by breezeng: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2019
Please, post d policeman identity here or go to Twitter to expose the idiot. You also need to go to a Government hospital to treat your wound for medical record purpose. Make a report at any police station around you. The idiot will regret his foolish action.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by esky158(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2019
government should just pack all dis police men in side ibadon zoo �����
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by cardoctor(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2019
I'm sure this happened in Lagos. Pele
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by oloriLFC(f): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

Mr man u don't know history, am not saying this cos of tribe or what so ever. Go and read a book called BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED by Ojukwu you will see it there.
I don't know who said it and I don't care to know. Just jokes I said up there. AND, I am not a man, Mr History

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by peterjulius00(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2019
the only way to axes this kind of issues is to get the policeman name and number on his uniform.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by peterjulius00(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
In life I respect three things which are God Government Gun
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Unrated900(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abfinest007:
and you allowed him to get away with it

Someone that has a gun on him

So he should fight him and let him pull the trigger on his head
Please think twice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Slit A Farmer's Throat In Benue, Kill Him (Graphic Photos) / Burial Photos Of Ope Bademosi Who Was Murdered By His Togolese Cook / Photo: Teenager Arrested For Killing His Friend Over Seat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.