Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:00 AM

Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car (25273 Views)

Delta Police Arrest Young Lady With Pistol, Stolen Phones & Drugs / 20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / Armed Man Arrested After Walking Into NHIS Office In Abuja With Pistol. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by planetx: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
What he did with a pistol,now imagine the damage he wud have caused if it was a handgun called AK 47
Pistol is handgun while AK 47 is assault rifle.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by princemillla(m): 2:57am On Nov 14, 2019
pen2:

*unarmed citizen*

Thanks for the correction
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Amuluonyenaego: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2019
oloriLFC:
No, Tafawa Balewa said it. Make we kuku turn am to wazobia thingz
Mr man u don't know history, am not saying this cos of tribe or what so ever. Go and read a book called BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED by Ojukwu you will see it there.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by breezeng: 6:06am On Nov 14, 2019
Please, post d policeman identity here or go to Twitter to expose the idiot. You also need to go to a Government hospital to treat your wound for medical record purpose. Make a report at any police station around you. The idiot will regret his foolish action.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by esky158(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2019
government should just pack all dis police men in side ibadon zoo �����
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by cardoctor(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2019
I'm sure this happened in Lagos. Pele
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by oloriLFC(f): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2019
Amuluonyenaego:

Mr man u don't know history, am not saying this cos of tribe or what so ever. Go and read a book called BECAUSE I AM INVOLVED by Ojukwu you will see it there.
I don't know who said it and I don't care to know. Just jokes I said up there. AND, I am not a man, Mr History

Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by peterjulius00(m): 11:05am On Nov 14, 2019
the only way to axes this kind of issues is to get the policeman name and number on his uniform.
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by peterjulius00(m): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2021
In life I respect three things which are God Government Gun
Re: Policeman Injures Man With Pistol After Complaining Of Hitting His Car by Unrated900(m): 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2021
Abfinest007:
and you allowed him to get away with it

Someone that has a gun on him

So he should fight him and let him pull the trigger on his head
Please think twice

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Batters Wife In Lagos, Blinds Both Eyes / Troops Kill Wanted IPOB Kingpin, Arrest Two Other ‘notorious Terrorists’ / Four Car Owners Kidnapped On Kaduna-Abuja Highway. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.