Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) (18813 Views)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by nairafame(m): 4:47pm On Nov 13, 2019
Police Beats And Naked A Driver For Refusing To Pay A Certain Amount Of Bribe Along Owerri-NTA. .

According To Passengers Who Were In The Bus, The Policemen Wanted More Bribe And The Driver Refused, Hence The Beating And Public Embarrassment.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/policemen-beat-unclad-driver-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by nairafame(m): 4:53pm On Nov 13, 2019
WATCH HOW THE POLICEMEN UNCLAD THE DRIVER == HERE

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Made4naijaceo(f): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Watch full video
Click Here

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by divabolanle: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
THEIR REGULAR TRADEMARK ... WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaFXc-I_1lk

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by scrapNG: 5:02pm On Nov 13, 2019
people too dey misuse power for this country

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by alwaysonnet: 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2019
Inside life.

Check out this app on google play store to learn how to cook all Nigeria meal. So elaborate, good for offline and easy to understand. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.toyonnet.nigeriafoodsrecipes
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by nairafame(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lalasticlala see this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Brandstudio01: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin
Yet we have Representatives who wouldn't Pass the Police Reform Bill. Instead they're busy deliberating on Hate speech bill

Good for those who doesn't see anything wrong about Rotten structure which this country is built on
Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Sultty(m): 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2019
Their fada!!! Even if d blogger lied about what truly happened pls is this how d police should behave? No organisation, no professional conduct, nothing

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Officialgarri: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
The way news are reported sef... So a driver will refuse to pay #50 and then police will just start beating him?

The reporter should tell us what really happened and tell us the police part.

I'm already tired of blaming police always when civilians are also rude and disrespectful.

7 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Nicklaus619(m): 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
Funny story, sometimes in 2014, during Xmas period then I was keeping Afro hair style, police men Came to the field where we are training, and one particular policeman pointed at me and called me out and labeled me an internet fraudster, that he is suspecting the kind on hair I am keeping, shocked
He was like "na so those yahoo boys they resemble " shocked
I was confused and before I could say jack they handcuffed me to their patrol vehicle and started flogging me, they claimed I responded rudely to them, to worsen the whole issue, my bae was their present, cry she threw her self on the ground and was crying and pleading that I should be released but they refused, all my team mates and our then couch had to empty their pocket to give the corrupt policemen 10k before they released me after holding me in chain for 5 long hours. I went home bruised and aching all over my body as if I was emasculated by Anthony Joshua cry .. I marked the police man face at that point and started plotting my graph on how to pay him back in his own coin. About 2 months on, I saw the idiot walking alone in the evening in my HUD, from the look of things, he was looking tipsy,
And he was holding an ak 47, me and the guys rushed him and efe my very stubborn soldier friend disarm him like a pro grin, the idiot was on uniform, but I took my own pound of flesh that day, the full area gave him general beating like someone that stole iphone 11 in computer village. grin, the guy almost died, we had to rush him to his police division and gve the rifle to his dpo and told him that the guy was drunk and had an accident on his bike, the dpo thanked us and assured us that he will be dealt with when he is suber, since then baba find transfer run commot for the division grin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Unghost: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2019
kudi

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Alloyhardu(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mad people, imagine the people way supposed they protect us they beat person because of bribe won werey jati jati

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by iamawara(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Joke apart.... You can't hear all this rubbish in the Northern part of Nigeria. Those ones don't even have time for police. Them go beat each other black black.

Nigeria Police is becoming on becoming, u will hardly hear any positive news from them.

Police is ur friend Sha....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2019
Animals.see entitlement mentality

Did he owe you before?

See the way the animals are attacking him as if it's their birthright to collect money from him.smh

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
It’s useless,the government obviously doesn’t care,because they’re hundreds of videos online that depicts the abuse of power by this animals still nothing has been done.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Netanya(f): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
The policemen collect salaries at least but these road transport drivers don't. And yet they still do these rubbish things
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by KanuSE: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Lawlessness everywhere!

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by ugodson(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
No matter d drivers offense is it to beat d guy cos power dey der hand? I hate Nigeria police

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Nvc078: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
why fight our prestigious police officers? that man deserves more beating

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na so custom shoot person the other time

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Offpoint: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
The country is not working no matter how hard we try... Bill and Mark should just buy this country and use her landmass to build a mega server center

Hello guys, if you've been 'toasting' her for a long time now and she finally say yes this month.... please run, it's Xmas trap...

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by mozona(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
hmm

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2019
wat do you expect from a police force with illiterate. ...who don't even known way is written in the Nigerian constitution!

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Busines101: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2019
If Dem see confirmed armed robbers now, Dem (police) go do Temple run!

Meanwhile, hustle o! Make police no use you dey catch groove...
Make money daily. Read @ https://www.nairaland.com/5526825/make-money-daily-social-media

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
Don't believe one side story. Fighting with rifle is wrong ooooo

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by realstars: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
we will fish out the officers, thanks for the pocket Cameras

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Les: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
The same demon operating in a prostitute is the same type of demon operating in Nigerian police.

They always do nasty things when provoked angry

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Teeisaac(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
4get abt d gun
i swear we go beat oursef ni!!!

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 9:25pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mheen! The excess of our police is just getting too much.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State / New Born Baby Found Wrapped In Nylon Bag & Dumped In Argungu, Kebbi (Pics) / 8 Men, 2 Women In Police Net For Hacking People’s Accounts In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.