Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) (18811 Views)

Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Soldier At Owerrinta Smashed My Phone & Threw It Into River - Girl Cries Out / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Olodo24: 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Civilians in Nigeria are regarded as nothing by these corrupt officers. They only behave well when a rich man is involved
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by invigilator(m): 9:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Na just because of the gun de guy mello oh... Even at that sef the officer in question is still losing his balance from the picture.... imagine sey na "free for all", him face for don change for that cold tar
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:33pm On Nov 13, 2019
Idi*ts
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Ceejay20: 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2019
That's mess up stupid police ppl always showing their power on civilians and look at that one making call see his useless face mumu.
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2019
grin that is Nigeria for you...
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by iykomo0(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Are you in search of a good, reliable, legal and safe means of making money online with minimal stress? All you need is your smartphone and a data subscription. If your answer is yes, then join this WhatsApp group and be on your way to financial freedom.. https:// chat.whatsapp. com/C1eXpeOviB44lilnejreXo ... Do not let excuses deprive you of financial freedom. Or Whatsapp 08 1017 415 16... Or simply drop your WhatsApp number and get added to the business group...
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nairafame will always direct me to the watch video on their website and you open, you see no video link.

Why do they feel comfortable deceiving their visitors?

Hmmm I will try not to open any thread that link me with nairafame again
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Humbledude(m): 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
Useless passengers yl not collect that gun from him and beat him and his colleagues. Na only to upload videos we sabi for this country
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Abubauchi: 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2019
Useless nairaland if to say na me de there u for see pepe
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2019
Humbledude:
Useless passengers yl not collect that gun from him and beat him and his colleagues. Na only to upload videos we sabi for this country
e dey easy to sacrifice your life for another man matter? Before you know, na stray bullet, self-defense and so on... Laslas person don die
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by syntax50: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
nairafame:
Police Beats And Naked A Driver For Refusing To Pay A Certain Amount Of Bribe Along Owerri-NTA. .

According To Passengers Who Were In The Bus, The Policemen Wanted More Bribe And The Driver Refused, Hence The Beating And Public Embarrassment.

See Photos Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/policemen-beat-unclad-driver-for.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

E no go pass N100 ooo
Buhari till 2031 AMEN
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:54pm On Nov 13, 2019
Do we still have an IG of police in this country... I'm not sure I have seen this nation's police unit this undisciplined in a good age.
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Ceejay20: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nigerian police are just an embarrassment
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by tfelicityk(m): 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2019
What a shame?

Why wouldn't the Westerner mock this Nation?

The NPF can't use her strength to fight crime but can use her strength upon unarmed citizens...
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Funny story, sometimes in 2014, during Xmas period then I was keeping Afro hair style, police men Came to the field where we are training, and one particular policeman pointed at me and called me out and labeled me an internet fraudster, that he is suspecting the kind on hair I am keeping, shocked
He was like "na so those yahoo boys they resemble " shocked
I was confused and before I could say jack they handcuffed me to their patrol vehicle and started flogging me, they claimed I responded rudely to them, to worsen the whole issue, my bae was their present, cry she threw her self on the ground and was crying and pleading that I should be released but they refused, all my team mates and our then couch had to empty their pocket to give the corrupt policemen 10k before they released me after holding me in chain for 5 long hours. I went home bruised and aching all over my body as if I was emasculated by Anthony Joshua cry .. I marked the police man face at that point and started plotting my graph on how to pay him back in his own coin. About 2 months on, I saw the idiot walking alone in the evening in my HUD, from the look of things, he was looking tipsy,
And he was holding an ak 47, me and the guys rushed him and efe my very stubborn soldier friend disarm him like a pro grin, the idiot was on uniform, but I took my own pound of flesh that day, the full area gave him general beating like someone that stole iphone 11 in computer village. grin, the guy almost died, we had to rush him to his police division and gve the rifle to his dpo and told him that the guy was drunk and had an accident on his bike, the dpo thanked us and assured us that he will be dealt with when he is suber, since then baba find transfer run commot for the division grin
in nat king Cole's voice,... Yo story's so touching, but sounds just like a lie.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Triniti(m): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2019
Untrained mofos. Flinging an assault rifle on one hand while fighting with someone you are paid to protect. A weapon well trained personnel from other countries clutch on, pampered and carried like a baby
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by webngnews: 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2019
Oh
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:39am On Nov 14, 2019
This will NOT be a popular opinion, but...
I believe EVERYTHING about this story - except the "bribe" part.

Nigerian policemen are the worst abusers of power, but...
These policemen are not fighting the driver of what looks like a private car for a bribe.
>
Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 3:51am On Nov 14, 2019
All these Kaba boiz called police are adding salt to the injuries Buhari caused Nigerians!!!

Re: Policemen Beat Up Driver Along Owerrinta (Photos) by Maykanu: 10:02am On Nov 15, 2019
I weep daily for Nigeria and Nigerians.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap 50 On Tegina-Minna Road Rafi Niger State / 8 Men, 2 Women In Police Net For Hacking People’s Accounts In Kano / New Born Baby Found Wrapped In Nylon Bag & Dumped In Argungu, Kebbi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.