Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie (9484 Views)

Sanchi Shows Off Her Curvy Mother, Says ‘Got It From My Mama' / Sanchi Celebrates Her Mother On Mother's Day / Curvy Tanzanian Model, Sanchi Causes A Stir Online With Her Enormous Behind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Realist1(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2019
meobizy:
Let me check if she has videos on her page. Those legs and her skinny frame do not match.

Edit: A surgeon’s blade has kept saving women since the early 60s.

She is all natural,if you take a look at her mum you won't doubt this.Her mum is the King size while she is the Large size.
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by meobizy(f): 3:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
Realist1:

She is all natural,if you take a look at her mum you won't doubt this.Her mum is the King size while she is the Large size.
Ok.
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by 1Sharon(f): 4:09pm On Nov 14, 2019
MrPresident1:
Is like is getting bigger grin

1Sharon have you seen Sanchi? cheesy wink

Chaiii
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

Lol it seems your gf denied you coochie grin grin grin

yeah ! one of my Exes did 9yrs ago .... buh why i asked u that question is to put u in men's shoes n see how hard it is for a man to resist sum tins. ur compliment z it all "hawt as fvck"
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 14, 2019
anslem04:

yeah ! one of my Exes did 9yrs ago .... buh why i asked u that question is to put u in men's shoes n see how hard it is for a man to resist sum tins. ur compliment z it all "hawt as fvck"
If i was a guy nd my gf denied me sex because she's a virgin i will understand no matter how hot or sexy she is,if i can't take it no more i will pay her bride price nd open the gate of life grin bt if i can't do the former i will just break up with her!!! Bt i can't know how guys feel actually,bt if a girl can hold herself i dnt think it should be difficult for guys also!!!
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
Not my type... but I dig the nipples though
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2019
Pettyprincess:

If i was a guy nd my gf denied me sex because she's a virgin i will understand no matter how hot or sexy she is,if i can't take it no more i will pay her bride price nd open the gate of life grin bt if i can't do the former i will just break up with her!!! Bt i can't know how guys feel actually,bt if a girl can hold herself i dnt think it should be difficult for guys also!!!

where did that come from,certainly not from me ... we are talkin a nonvirgin.
As for why guys can't hold body if start xplainin frm now till buhari frees sowore u won't understand. jus knw its achilles task to accumulate n hoard sperm grin
Re: Endowed Model Sanchi Showcases Her Massive Behind In See Through Lingerie by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2019
anslem04:

where did that come from,certainly not from me ... we are talkin a nonvirgin.
As for why guys can't hold body if start xplainin frm now till buhari frees sowore u won't understand. jus knw its achilles task to accumulate n hoard sperm grin
Lol grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Who We Might Call A Simp?? (photos) / I Ate His Money And He Didn't Even See My Pants - Lady / When A Girl Strip Naked To Curse Her Ex...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.