Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman (745 Views)

Buy Land At Umueri Anambra State, Few Minutes To Anambra Airport / Pls...i Need A Business Idea That I Can Start With 500k / Business Idea Of 200k In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman by CavemanDefuturo: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2019
Please Nairaland Family, i need a huge favour from you guys.. I'm researching and looking out for a tech driven business ideas that would target any of the listed interests like.. Anambra State Residents, Businesses, Traders, SMEs, Farmers, Teachers, Students.. etc. Any profitable business ideas that would possibly earn the interest of Anambra state Government.

I'm also interested in Partnership and collaborations in achieving this said Business as soon as possible. We would like to lunch out January 2020 so there's need to put all the necessary structures in place this remaining weeks of the year.

Please help! smiley And thank you in anticipation

1 Share

Re: In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman by Zubbyy(m): 10:23pm On Nov 13, 2019
CavemanDefuturo:
Please Nairaland Family, i need a huge favour from you guys.. I'm researching and looking out for a tech driven business ideas that would target any of the listed interests like.. Anambra State Residents, Businesses, Traders, SMEs, Farmers, Teachers, Students.. etc. Any profitable business ideas that would possibly earn the interest of Anambra state Government.

I'm also interested in Partnership and collaborations in achieving this said Business as soon as possible. We would like to lunch out January 2020 so there's need to put all the necessary structures in place this remaining weeks of the year.

Please help! smiley And thank you in anticipation
I have a techbased project that suits your description. Check my profile for my contact so we can talk more.
Re: In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman by CavemanDefuturo: 9:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
Zubbyy:
I have a techbased project that suits your description. Check my profile for my contact so we can talk more.

Ok zubby.. I'll contact you soonest
Re: In Need Of Tech-driven Business Idea Beneficial To Anambra Residents? By Caveman by CavemanDefuturo: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2019
@Duchman67 you can whatsapp me on this line lets discuss 0.7.0.8.0.5.8.0.2.5.4

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Save Your Way To Financial Freedom / Become a giftcard reseller and be profitable / Etherium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.