Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,655 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' (48355 Views)

Corper Poses With The Car He Bought With His NYSC Allawee (Photos) / NYSC: Female Corper Poses With A Gun (Photos) / Corper Uwaoma Susan Joseph Buys Keke Napep From Her NYSC Allowance Savings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by illiteratepmb: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Are you sure that one those small boys have not started eating and fingering your puna well well
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Hoodbilonia: 8:37am On Nov 14, 2019
Over a low pay job. Wtf
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by illiteratepmb: 8:38am On Nov 14, 2019
Are you sure that one those small boys have not started eating and fingering your p*nany well well
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by jeffrey1596: 8:40am On Nov 14, 2019
nikiu:
URGENT opening for an experienced & Matured Corporate Driver for our Client.

Candidate MUST have a valid Driver's License and reside on Lagos Island or environ.

Candidate MUST have experience driving for Companies.

Salary is 60 - 65k with HMO & Pension.
Walk in interview:

Thursday 14 Nov 2019 & Friday 15th Nov at:

eOutsource,
6th Floor, 103 Allen avenue Ikeja
Mosesola House
For how long? In terms of months or years. i have a current job as a driver but your salary is very attractive. And how do i contact you?
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by NICOGRAVITY: 8:45am On Nov 14, 2019
This is what happens when you set your mind to make impact and change destiny.
This is what I call destiny fulfillment. Doing a job you love and can die for it.
You are a CHAMPION and a great blessings.
You are transforming life's.
I wish we all can contribute a little of our skills, talent and giftings.
Well done and God bless you greatly in Jesus name amen.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Obiaksnews: 8:46am On Nov 14, 2019
pedophile
DaddyMorenike:
That 2nd girl from the left is ripe already. Ready to be harvested. See as she fair.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:52am On Nov 14, 2019
Boy hair girlss��
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
Boy hair girls grin
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by olahpet777(m): 8:53am On Nov 14, 2019
kenny714433:
Hmm
Birabi Memorial Grammer School. The best government school in Bori.

Bori, the worst place one can ever find him/herself in this country.

The youths are very restive and violent.

I served in Chapal International Academy. Bori.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by sylve11: 8:57am On Nov 14, 2019
kenny714433:
Hmm

correct! cool
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by AmazingELixir: 9:00am On Nov 14, 2019
kenny714433:
Hmm

undecided undecided undecided

Mr de-marketer you have started, I don't understand what you guys stand to gain from comments like this.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by shogsman(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2019
What's my business if you stay or leave.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Enemyofpeace: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
Rubbish. Just talk sey you dey beg for work
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by SaturnNick(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
make dem no give u big stomaack b4 u leave sha!
See as the boys Don mature finish
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Coldie(m): 9:16am On Nov 14, 2019
There's a difference between a corper and a normal teacher o. Everyone knows corper is fg govt property but as an ordinary teacher u are on your own.

You stay in bori, ogoni area, it seems you are not conversant with the area, apply to teach in a private school there and test your endurance. I have nothing to say again. Let's see if u would stay till they reach SS3, I dont want to demarket anywhere, experience is the best teacher

3 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by SaturnNick(m): 9:19am On Nov 14, 2019
I remember some corpers crying after orientation camp, cos they feel they were been separated. I was like wtf... U did not cry when leaving people you spent years with at home, and this is just a 3 weeks thing o

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by bonnyhope: 9:19am On Nov 14, 2019
she is in love with her job, Wike please employ her

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Wanity(m): 9:21am On Nov 14, 2019
What's wrong with country please, most we edit everything.

I have go and check her profile and see for myself

Am seeing more than 600 reaction here
But 21 reaction on her profile
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by jhames010(m): 9:28am On Nov 14, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
What's the inspiration/lesson tomorrow be derived from this post?

I sincerely need an answer.

Service year can be meaningful if you decide to truly serve Nigeria and humanity

2 Likes

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by slimjosh231(m): 9:30am On Nov 14, 2019
OkwuruOKARISIA:
A female corps member attached to Rivers State has shown the love she has for her students and the state of Rivers.

This she professed on her Facebook (Susan Suzy Joseph) birthday post where she uploaded pictures of herself on the school's uniform.

"If Repeating service year is something recommendable,,,I wouldn't mind repeating till my students Leave SS3

I am not just a corper teaching in this school..
I am a corper who have turned her students into her siblings also...

Please I dont want to leave Rivers state after service just because of these children..
Help me Tag Governor Wike

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CORPER SUSAN

#15November
#PHKoppa
#SS1Students
BMGS,Bori,RIVERS STATE"
Are you seeking for a job with style?
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by stormborn28(m): 9:33am On Nov 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
Okokobiokor
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by alvincruse(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2019
DaddyMorenike post=84004435]That 2nd girl from the left is ripe already. Ready to be harvested. See as she fair. [

Pervert Like you

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Dozie32(m): 9:47am On Nov 14, 2019
Chai see this my friend at poly unwana, she can dance for Africa..
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by LionTiger(m): 9:53am On Nov 14, 2019
dollytino4real:

She will much appreciate.
Responsible Man needed.

1 Like

Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by kenny5811(m): 9:54am On Nov 14, 2019
dis suzy wey bin contest for Director of socials dat year.......... fed. poly. unwana..
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by wisdomkid: 10:01am On Nov 14, 2019
dollytino4real:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

It's a huge shame how your mind works.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by bluefilm: 10:06am On Nov 14, 2019
Na so e dey be...
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Faaruk(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2019
After the students finish, she go 4low dem go Uni too?
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by emmaoyes(m): 10:38am On Nov 14, 2019
[/b]"If Repeating service year is something recommendable,,,I wouldn't mind repeating till my students Leave SS3"[b]

Awwu o se wale to baun, slap your LG na, you no go only get repeat.

Tell us you need job as simple as ABC
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by Beetobee(f): 11:02am On Nov 14, 2019
'who have turned'... I wonder what she teaches her students.
Re: Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' by sirmex(m): 11:17am On Nov 14, 2019
Some of the guys look like they just finished dancing 'Soapy'

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos) / NYSC 2017 Call-Up Letter Updates / Two Serving Corpers Wed In Abia State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.