Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,452 members, 7,954,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 AM

Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” (52634 Views)

Naira Marley: I Don't Do Drugs, I Just Smoke Weed / 2face Idibia Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death / Kanayo O. Kanayo Reacts To D'banj's Son's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 14, 2019
undecided
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Hamachi(f): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
grin
Waste energy... just at the pick of your own prime you still use your hand to destroy it... who is bankuli asking for a friend?
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Keenmind2019(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
DonBenny77:
Dbanj is a fugazy, if you know you know
Too much alpacino movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by sdavirus: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
This guy has an envious, dubious look. Hard to believe he is the wrong party. See his belle like politician.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by kenodrill: 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2019
Most Nigerian musicians are drug peddlers hence they make such stupendous wealth. I wonder how much music pays to give them such flamboyant life style they live.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Nodogragra4me(m): 12:41pm On Nov 14, 2019
tert78:
People, please pray never to have a bitter soul like Bankulli in your life or career. He has been longing for the downfall of dbanj even though he is not perfect and no one is. You want to know how bitter a soul is? Dbanj lost his son to cold hands of death. No form of compassion from this bitter sou called bankullil! No matter terrible a business seeking want wrong, losing one's son or love one should eandear compassion but this one here does not give a Bleep.

Was even happy that thank God a supposedly afrobeat builder like Bankulli is finally getting recognition he deserves but no, he has bitterness in his soul.

The most foolish contribution of the year in Nairaland. Very senseless post aimed at swaying sentiments

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by omohlexy: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
Envy! After eating from his table and riding on his fame. If not for Dbanj who will ever hear of this FAT SMELLING FOOL

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by A305: 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2019
The first person to shut up and not reply is the most matured one among the two of them. CHEAP SIENNA down my sig
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Kennitrust(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
kallmemrB:
am confused.. Are u living with Dbanj. How do u know he didn't show compassion.. Do you think real life is based on Internet

Naija I tire for una... So if two men get beef na.. One na bitter soul
don't You know that most people here are also the news we read here but their moniker will confused you of who's commenting.

See politicians, celebrity and others V. I. P are here like any other common man... Take note.

11 Likes

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by WildChild00(m): 12:43pm On Nov 14, 2019
White powder business is very common with lots of successfully American music super stars, back in the days, super stars like p. Diddy, the late Notorious big, tpaz, etc were all into Durgs, and music was used as a cover up for their illicit act.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by EXLOVER(m): 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
IduNaOba:
Life is funny. For those turning against dbanj take it easy ọ. You no dey there. BTW why is this never between Igbo and Igbo?
What about Peter and Paulo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Halldmoney: 12:44pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bankuli is obviously stupid to spew such information on the net irrespective of their ugliness. We have all sinned or come short of some moral standards but if another being is calling our acts into check, going for their indulgence ain't even a niche to explore

2 Likes

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Angelfrost(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
So, why exactly is he photo-bombing and famzing Kanye West??!... undecided
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by WildChild00(m): 12:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
kenodrill:
Most Nigerian musicians are drug peddlers hence they make such stupendous wealth. I wonder how much music pays to give them such flamboyant life style they live.

Am telling you.....

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Pidginwhisper: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiztaOthentik:
Okay.

Meanwhile this clean Toyota Venza is available for sale at giveaway price. The owner is traveling overseas so its going at a very cheap price.
Plz give it to me free.
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by klax(m): 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
NDLEA, they have both exposed their secret destruction of people's lives over t to you to dig the truth either to apprehend the culprit or shame a liar.

NDLEA in the house where art thou?

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by tunjilee003: 12:48pm On Nov 14, 2019
Lemme not say anything

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Rayd502(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
MiztaOthentik:
Okay.

Meanwhile this clean Toyota Venza is available for sale at giveaway price. The owner is traveling overseas so its going at a very cheap price.

Price and Location?
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by xynerise: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
Many of them do drug business and use music as cover up

5 Likes

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Elijahrona(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2019
tert78:
People, please pray never to have a bitter soul like Bankulli in your life or career. He has been longing for the downfall of dbanj even though he is not perfect and no one is. You want to know how bitter a soul is? Dbanj lost his son to cold hands of death. No form of compassion from this bitter sou called bankullil! No matter terrible a business seeking want wrong, losing one's son or love one should eandear compassion but this one here does not give a Bleep.

Was even happy that thank God a supposedly afrobeat builder like Bankulli is finally getting recognition he deserves but no, he has bitterness in his soul.

Bro it doesn't work that way. We don't know what's happening between the both of them neither what they have done together. What you see in the internet is what the poster wants you to see. Do not take sides. That is sentiment

7 Likes

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by lathrowinger: 12:51pm On Nov 14, 2019
DonBenny77:
Dbanj is a fugazy, if you know you know

Lol. We know
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by backnbeta(f): 12:52pm On Nov 14, 2019
They all have secrets...Dbanj is no exception and the kulikuli guy has his secrets. Bitter souls e'rywhere undecided
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by MiztaOthentik(m): 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Rayd502:

Price and Location?

Price: N3millon but open to negotiations with any serious buyer.
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by aspiring44: 12:53pm On Nov 14, 2019
Elijahrona:

Bro it doesn't work that way. We don't know what's happening between the both of them neither what they have done together. What you see in the internet is what the poster wants you to see. Do not take sides. That is sentiment

He who assert , must prove
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Hamazz1: 12:54pm On Nov 14, 2019
Bankuli Bangali has gotten over you get over him and move on period.

1 Like

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Lagbaja01(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by pryme(m): 12:55pm On Nov 14, 2019
Ladylite:
So much secrets behind fame.

I could'nt agree more.

3 Likes

Re: Bankulli To D'banj: “You Do Drugs, You Have Done So Much Evil To Many” by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2019
Johnwhiteceo:
Not too long ago, the beef between DBanj and his former manager, Bankulli popped up again today.. and it has just gotten messier.

Now, Bankulli in a no holds barred Instagram post ripped into Dbanj and advised him against doing drugs.

In his words,

‘doing Drugs will not help you but worsen your case (I heard about White powder) a shining prospect and you use your bad character to bloat all Away.

Hmmm It is never too late to go and seek truthfully the forgiveness and truth you seek look inward change your lifestyle stop lying to yourself that all is well but go back to the source so that all can be well with you.

You have done so much evil to many people that we both know of and today I speak for them all. (Dbanj Aka The Kokomaster alias kokomycine… *Drops mic)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B40PAbsnGrk/?igshid=1qhb2zfgxmur7

Source>>>https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/11/you-have-done-so-much-evil-to-many.html

D' Banj we know; Bankulli Abi Kulikuli, we know not.
I think the old fool should stop disturbing the media space with his frustrated rants.

Most of the musicians do drugs. Abi, what's the slowpoke saying.
D'Banj has moved on, Kulikuli should get a life na.

Lemme go nack D'Banj music joor!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Williams Uchemba & Wife, Brunella Oscar Kiss & Flaunt Their Wedding Rings / Jim Iyke Shares Photos Of His His Water-bottling Factory / My Husband And I Have An Announcement – Regina Daniels Teases Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.